Samsung C3560 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.3
6.2
6.3

I have been using this phone for 2 years now. If you are looking for a phone only for calls and sms this one is a very good one. The music player is very good and the talk time is also very excellent. The call reception is also good. It does have facebook and twitter but considering the small size of the scene its not very enjoyable, just can be used for notifications.
The phone is very small in size and its not very gleam. Camera is ok. FM is good. The phone is very slippery especially in sweaty conditions and I have dropped this phone to the floor more than 100 times but it doesn't have even the smallest of cracks or scratches but sometimes when the phone hits the ground, the back door gets detached and the battery comes out but can be easily fitted in and the initial settings have to be made again.
I am a big flip phone because flip is stylish, I have used flip phones from all brands almost and this phone is simple and satisfactory compared with other brands which appear good on the outside but with problems inside.

• 2013-06-18 08:31
  • t}A{

can we download theme on it and how? kindly reply.

• 2013-05-08 10:17
  • wuc}

Very nic phone.i m using this phn frm 17 months.
Nice performance.
It is gud for limited net usage , batery is decent even music playr.
Overall, more than satisfied.

• 2012-12-09 18:03
  • tY@U

This phone does not support 3G. But it has preloaded Facebook and Twitter. Bad for internet user.

• 2012-10-12 07:26
  • veUf

Does anybody know whether or not there is a twitter application on the handset?

• 2012-09-28 16:39
  • S35r

very good phone, very good specs ... but I'm concerned about the durability: seems a little fragile, I'm not sure if it will last many years.

• 2012-09-15 14:50
  • mKxL

how to use document viewer?i've tried to open microsoft office word but it state there it's unsupported format..please help me..

• 2012-09-11 01:01
  • XMpU

> In reply to asn @ 2012-05-18 16:18 from PS6t - click to readYou can set the call options to answer after you open it - so you have to press accept. That way you can vet the calls.

• 2012-07-25 12:22
  • 3a3f

> In reply to fakhrul @ 2012-03-18 12:52 from XMpU - click to readyes, when you playing in music mode, if you play in file then when you flip the music will stop

• 2012-06-16 14:49
  • tu2w

if it have front camera? why have 1 colour only?

• 2012-06-14 05:13
  • tVt%

this phone is bad because we could not know who are calling when we set to auto answer when open this. i like to a dual display flip phone

• 2012-05-18 16:18
  • PS6t

my question is can i download themes in c3560 and kindly tell me about website.

• 2012-05-16 15:22
  • wuc}

I like flip phone. This one is quite good. But I have a problem. When I saved songs in my SD card which is .mp3 format, some of them can't play on my phone. Is it my phone or there's something wrong with the file? Thanks in advance to those who answer my question.

• 2012-04-14 13:07
  • XMpU

> In reply to fakhrul @ 2012-03-18 12:52 from XMpU - click to readYes it does, the music continues playing even if the phone is flipped/closed

• 2012-03-31 10:56
  • fqhA

can we still playing the music even we close the phone's flip?

• 2012-03-18 12:52
  • XMpU

good battery,comfortable keyboard and also screen is good.sound quality is best for all headphones. smooth menu. It's the best low end phone I've ever had.

• 2012-03-07 06:27
  • mCi0

no support for opera mini 6.5, slow internet,weak camera than nokia.1 strange problem no matter which sound profile is active it gives a long vibration when sending a message.

• 2012-03-04 16:22
  • utpB

With such super low price tag,nothing to complain but compliment.
Good battery backup,simple and neat interface,above average quality audio,lovely radio recording. Worth every penny.

• 2012-02-27 17:15
  • IVJ$

So far,the only downside from my previous Samsung Star S5233 is the volume.It's too low compared to the Star although they are of the same songs.

• 2012-02-26 09:43
  • IWbR

Dear GSMArena, It has the 3.5mm jack.please correct it.
I told you that before.
thanX

• 2012-02-21 10:47
  • mCi0
Total of 46 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C3560.