Samsung C510 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.2
5.7
5.9

Where can i But this phone in Mumbai INDIA.
can someone please reply and info me...

• 2011-09-11 12:15
  • 9x5y

I loved this little phone... but mine is broken now. Want a new one!! But it's not made anymore because it was too simple. I'm only 27, but I feel no need to have walking internet etc, just the phone and the SMS. And mostly I loved my little phone because it fit comfortably into my bra for clubbing wish cash, CC and ID. In 2 years I didn't need a purse, but with bulky chunky phones now days I guess I need to get one...

• 2010-06-23 16:29
  • mHXG

the original version off this was my very 1st camera phone, back then it was top of the range, such a good phone. Obviously now its basic but for those who want a basic phone that looks really good and works really well i strongly advise this
"used to love the fact you could take pictures with it closed!! how awesome" lol

• 2009-06-09 00:29
  • 0FjJ

It`s the old Samsung E700. It`s pretty much the same ;)

• 2009-04-23 11:44
  • 0n1D

i have this phone right now, and it sucks for teenagers, it will be a great phone for the elders and the middle aged folk who dont want bluetooth and music phones. its a peice of crap when it comes to texting and other stuff.

• 2009-04-03 21:12
  • 4Lmu

Finally a telephone that can be used to call.

Thanks samsung for producing devices for the *poor* people who don't need / want a multifonction thing, that can be a camera, an organiser, a voicerecorder, an MP3 reader, an internet navigator and all that jazz !

And I don't care if these functions are thrown in for free on most telephones: I DON'T NEED THEM !!

:-)

• 2009-03-08 20:54
  • mDGj

This phone is garbage the sound is orrible

• 2009-01-13 22:56
  • 4mGF

it's amazing for me how this design lasted... :) since E700... :D

• 2008-12-26 19:05
  • ny7H

This year my name is Toorop, nex year my name will be Uoorop... nice try Samsung :-P

• 2008-11-11 17:17
  • T4d1

Is NOT a new phone! Is the "Twin brother" to M300, but in lower spec/same design. One of best selling models in Brazil... released Aug07. :)

• 2008-10-14 17:09
  • LkG2

Looks like most US models. I hope they start giving us some REAL phones for our money. Will until they do unlocked all the way for me.

• 2008-10-13 20:06
  • bfLR

This is E700 identical except less memory on-board and this has monochromatic outer display.why would samsung release this?have they still got a surplus of E700s that they release now and hope no-one remembers.think again samsung.

• 2008-10-10 13:09
  • 3pcg
Total of 12 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C510.