Samsung C5510 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1

Wot should i do coz my phone doesn't wanna do anything & by that i mean it don't wanna go into my files, messages & other applications. It also don't wanna show my contacts in my phonebook & i can't make calls out or get any calls in. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO FIX IT?? PLEASE HELP ME!!

• 2012-06-29 05:35
  • f3XB

can i change the font size on this phone?

• 2011-09-11 12:21
  • U2{i

i love this fone but the only problem for me is i put in optus sim i just brought and it keeps coming up with enter sim password n it says sim lock n im like wat the so i went n brought a brand new telsta sim n it did the same but when i turn it on with no sim card it says yes optus its proboly because my friend gave me this fone but one of my other friends tryed her sim n its works an its a optus but a different card to mine.so how does this work n why wont my fone allow my sim??

• 2011-06-07 11:20
  • 2G0k

i like this phone but sad to say mag hang jud sya i dont know wat to do..

• 2011-03-24 08:09
  • t7Eb

I have had my C5510 since Christmas. I usually stick with another brand. What I do not like is the phone's inability to spell. It has trouble with two words in particular. Just and You. I have tried repeatedly to educate it but it still spells JTRU for just and WMT for you. Anyone else have this kind of problem. :O)

• 2011-02-03 00:37
  • i2Ix

This is a brilliant phone. The battery life is excellent (usually 4 - 7 days between charge). The only thing I dont like about it is that its impossible to cancell the sending of a txt message once you'v clicked the 'send' button, so have to make sure not to screw that up!

• 2011-01-24 10:07
  • uBP1
  • Dave Acacia Ridge Br
  • Rating0

No dramas great little basic user friendly fone

• 2011-01-16 09:23
  • vCQ9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-12-16 23:53 from uKf8 - click to readno shit it suks

• 2010-12-28 21:01
  • wv}r

Does anyone know how I will transfer your games to the mobile

• 2010-12-18 14:07
  • nnZf

DO NOT I repeat DO NOT get this phone it is crap!! I have got this phone and I now want a new phone!! It has been 11 months I have had this phone!! THIS IS NOT WORTH IT!!!

• 2010-12-16 23:53
  • uKf8

Does anyone knows how it will shift the game

• 2010-12-16 11:23
  • nnZ9

Can this phone go onto facebook and twitter for free, even if this phone has no credit????

• 2010-11-03 09:52
  • wgc}

can this phone load more than 30 songs in a playlist? i used samsung j700 before and that phone was awful when it comes to create and manage playlists. i plan to use this phone for listening mp3s. around 1000 songs will be loaded. can this phone handle it?

• 2010-10-03 18:54
  • 3DIv

I purchased this phone on Amazon.com as unlocked phone international. Thus far the on problem I have is that I don't get the MicroUSB cable. because the phone does not have Wi-Fi if you want to download picture,etc from the phone or upload music, etc.
You have to get the MicroUSB cable or if you have some diposable money you can go on the internet.

• 2010-09-02 16:16
  • jLfV

"SEETINGS?" Are you serious?

• 2010-08-23 13:44
  • sycG

when people try to send me somert threw bluetooth it keeps saying my memory is full i ahve only got 2 songs on my phone and yes i have got a memory card please help me some 1 its drivin me mad noww xx

• 2010-06-28 20:15
  • 32{{

> In reply to Sonia_29 @ 2010-02-20 20:26 from up7r - click to readYes, you can charge phone by using USB cable.

• 2010-06-20 16:22
  • K1Ac

> In reply to John @ 2010-04-25 08:23 from UFLq - click to readbecause you don't know fixed it.you must go in SEETING'S and then fix it.ok CIIIIAO :))

• 2010-06-04 11:07
  • 0Ur%

Can you put games on this phone? Whenever i put games on it you cant install it, can anyone tell me why?

• 2010-04-25 08:23
  • UFLq
Total of 91 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C5510.