Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9

i had purchased the mobile today but can any one help me, i wanted to know hoe to go back,

fr ex:- if i had opened keypad, if i wnt to get ot of that i have to press red button, is any any key to go back.

• 2011-09-12 14:58
  • wdKG

can any bady tell me how to configure wifi in Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS

• 2011-09-12 13:59
  • IaVk

hi everyone....
i want 2 by this mobile c 6712.
bt i want 2 know that can i open pdf file directly from site or it can open only saved pdf files...
pls anyone tell me.
thans in advance.

• 2011-09-12 13:40
  • bJhW

> In reply to Bunny @ 2011-07-22 14:59 from KAwD - click to readPress the widget button on the top of the home screen. Then rotate left you phone 90 degree. then push the sign with the red circle and a white line inside :)

I hope i helped you :)

• 2011-09-12 01:37
  • MyE3

> In reply to s a m @ 2011-09-11 20:26 from ftt8 - click to readCamera is great. WiFi is excelent. And the battery is really amazing!
I dont use mp3 playlists, so I cant help you with that.

• 2011-09-11 22:19
  • iGBb

I want to buy this phone and I want to know its features,the purity of the camera, Wi-Fi, battery and when I want to make a playlist be from the memory contains all songs or from files on phone ?

• 2011-09-11 20:26

• 2011-09-11 20:20

• 2011-09-11 20:03
  • ftt8

Need help. Have problem getting my phone connected to the internet via the 2G network. Wifi is working fine. Phone states "Service not available", yet I have internet package from ATT and have been using the internet service with my other phone (that phone has 3G). Do I need to get a separate 2G service ? thanks Jim

• 2011-09-11 16:54
  • qFEH

Can someone comment on
1. Speaker quality - Is the speakerphone quality good? or does it crackle?
2. Wifi stability - does it work well or just for namesakes?
3. handset voice - is it audible loud enough to both parties?
4. microsoft exchange sync - can it connect to microsoft exchange mail server?

• 2011-09-10 21:29
  • 2SPB

i bought dis ph jst b4 a week n i hope it'll fullfill all my expections. till nw i say,its a nice phone.

• 2011-09-10 20:55
  • 2@Hx

Babu u can get those on mobile9.com

• 2011-09-10 15:39
  • fJC0

I am using this phone from last 2 months but from last 2 weeks when i open browser message apperars not enough menory and close all applications and widgets,even it is closed.I have set default memory to card.

Can anybody help me to solve this problem ?

• 2011-09-10 14:06
  • 7w01

where to download games for star 2 duos . website please i request

• 2011-09-10 13:33
  • utW6

Hi.. where can i get themes for my samsung c6712 starII dous?

• 2011-09-10 11:52
  • KSi3

> In reply to Raj @ 2011-09-10 09:56 from v{Vt - click to readYes, internet performs great!

• 2011-09-10 11:37
  • iGBb

Although I changed default memory to memory card in Settings/Memory/Default memory, "Not enough memory" will be appeared when I install software.
How can I solve this problem?

• 2011-09-10 10:27
  • srf2

can any one tell me whether the internet performing good or not?

• 2011-09-10 09:56
  • v{Vt
Total of 2803 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS.