Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5
6.6
6.6

> In reply to Raja @ 2011-09-06 13:39 from 9E1H - click to readNOT True my friend. You can set wallpaper any of the sim. Just switch to sim1 or sim2 and set by widget on Home screen.

• 2011-09-07 10:06
  • uvfk

> In reply to Tanmay @ 2011-09-06 14:20 from ut4y - click to readNOT true my friend ! There is option where to save the files/downloading either in Phone, or, in Memory Card. I'm using my memory card for everything and my phone memory is nearly empty.

• 2011-09-07 09:54
  • uvfk

i hav decided to buy tis phone
s d dual sim active on dis phone?
pls say...........

• 2011-09-07 09:40
  • utZ1

i am using this phone from last one month its a good phone bt when i start internet service its showing internal server error pl. suggest hw i can enjoy internet services on my phone & also iam not able to connect this phone to PC

• 2011-09-07 08:03
  • 2Zpd

i wona buy this mob but i wona know can i select my ring tone from memory card without copying in phone memory?

• 2011-09-07 06:39
  • 7tKg

> In reply to Aijaz Ahmed @ 2011-09-06 07:45 from wuc} - click to readJust by LG GX300 data cable and its ok.Freindly

• 2011-09-06 22:04
  • fpZn

> In reply to jinu @ 2011-09-05 18:30 from fC@m - click to readI dont find any applications in those files.......

• 2011-09-06 17:47
  • vwek

gud fone

• 2011-09-06 15:11
  • vbJQ

Hey guys,

I've purchased this phone recently. I was very impressed by features of this phone. There are many good features like:

1) very good touch screen
2) it supports almost all java based softwares and games
3) excellent battery life
4) wi-fi works very good.

But this is not my intention to write this post. I wish you keep some points in mind before buying this phone.

1) The memory management is not so good. Internal memory is 30M. (Even this is not an issue. You can have memory card of 8GB or 16GB) The real problem is that, whenever you install any software or apply any ringtone, it will transfer that file in phone memory. so that your phone memory will get reduced.

After installing 2-3 games, it gives error of low memory.

2) Touch is good but it does not work fine with QWERTY key pad. Normal keypad works good with touch pad.

Otherwise this phone is the best in its class......

• 2011-09-06 14:20
  • ut4y

hi all,
I bought this mobile last week. This mobile is awesome.
Very good dual sim mobile. All features are good.
I need to know onething....
i set the wallpaper for sim1. But I am unable to set the wallpaper for sim2. when i try to set tat my mobile is restarting.
Is that any other way to set the wallpaper for sim2.

Please reply if u find the solution...

• 2011-09-06 13:39
  • 9E1H

r the Dual Sim active at same time. ???

• 2011-09-06 13:33
  • PUVv

i have purchased this mobile phone but data cable and memory card yet not packed. I want transfer my data in PC. I have required data cable plz tell me where i purchased data cable

• 2011-09-06 07:45
  • wuc}

is there is mobile tracker is available in this handset

• 2011-09-06 06:59
  • vG$q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-09-05 13:20 from P$${ - click to readYes, QWERTY is available in those moments.

• 2011-09-06 03:52
  • ps4I

> In reply to Pack @ 2011-09-05 18:01 from vwek - click to readplz chek to it

• 2011-09-05 22:38
  • Sqj}

i use one for some 2 weeks, the good and not so good are:
+ battery
+ if someone call on the same network that u're allready talking you may see the call
+ a cheap but a god phone
=====
-small inside memory (some 30 mega) huge dislike
-no 3g
-no dual active

• 2011-09-05 22:14
  • 0Ucn

> In reply to Pack @ 2011-09-05 18:01 from vwek - click to readcheck the installed application in games folder

• 2011-09-05 18:30
  • fC@m

Iam not able find the downloaded application in my mobile???
Can any one suggest? I have checked all the folders in the my files, but downloaded app. is not there. please help me....

Thanks in advance.

• 2011-09-05 18:01
  • vwek

I am using this phone since three weeks, I found this phone very nice, but i am facing one problem. when I play music and put phone on table in reverse (Screen on table), the music gets pause, Please help me to solve this problem.

• 2011-09-05 17:56
  • t}Qn
Total of 2803 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS.