Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Hi
I just purchased a Star II Duos. I am not finding a way to import my contacts from another Samsung mobile.
Can anyone help me?
I also do not find an option where I can choose to have the contacts from SIM Card or Phone memory.
Please help.

• 2011-07-24 13:06
  • v{Mv

Hi
Can anyone help me?
Please help.

• 2011-07-24 12:44
  • v{Mv

this device is good but it's call recording is not a good perform when it is recoded then out put is change voice plz give me the reason of this matter changing the call recording why not clear

• 2011-07-24 11:51
  • bCgr

this is a good device but call recording is not good recording is changeing voice plz give me the reason of this matter

• 2011-07-24 11:34
  • bCgr

does this phone have conference ???
i want to buy this phone and i want every ones opinions .....
how is this phone can anyone tel me

• 2011-07-24 09:52
  • vGdL

> In reply to Bunny @ 2011-07-22 14:59 from KAwD - click to readHi. To get rid of the blank pages, pls click widget button, then turn your phone left or right and you will see the thumbnails of all the screen. On the right upper edge of each one, you have to see the red mark with white minus. click the sign on that screen you want to remove and the screen wilô be deleted. Then click the done button. Voilá.... Bye.

• 2011-07-23 21:22
  • Jy5n

> In reply to saad @ 2011-07-18 18:49 from 3J8n - click to readder is call recordin i ahve done so many times

• 2011-07-23 20:31
  • utmr

How can we Activate the chating facilty for the mobile

• 2011-07-23 19:47
  • 2@xH

It is dual stand by hence when you will receive call in one SIM then the other SIM will be unreachable at that time

• 2011-07-23 10:08
  • bChr
  • Asgutosh Chakrabort
  • Rating0

Dictionary is not activated by default unlike Corby.Internal memory is not enough to download it.Quality of devise is poor & software is not so user friendly.

• 2011-07-23 08:03
  • utBM

> In reply to kkm @ 2011-07-20 16:43 from t@y8 - click to readhow do i vedio call? tell me about more

• 2011-07-22 20:30
  • vGSV

> In reply to RAVIRAJ @ 2011-07-22 06:51 from P5J6 - click to readThat's right.
This phone has great battery! I'm loving it!

For the widgets, you click on "widget" at the top left of the screen and do whatever you want with them.

• 2011-07-22 16:39
  • psmP

Can you any one let me know it has dual stand by.

Like if i am in the call with SIM1 and If i get a call to SIM 2 the caller will get the call waiting or not reachable.

• 2011-07-22 16:10
  • w49b

Hi,
I added some widgets to my home screen then decided to delete some of them but now I am left with about 4 blank pages on the screen which stretches my background so its not in the centre. How do I get rid of these pages?

• 2011-07-22 14:59
  • KAwD

Dual standby is not possible in Samsung Duos. We can switch the Sims as per our convenience.

This dual standby mode is available in Videocon at the high-end of its mobiles.

• 2011-07-22 13:46
  • K6tZ

if you are using C6712 then you must have extra battery, because this set have very bed battery backup.

• 2011-07-22 11:51
  • 2@f$

i have ths from last four days but one thing i want to knw how to hide the widget i dnt want tht widgets on my display...pls help

• 2011-07-22 06:51
  • P5J6

i m using my samsung since 1.its display pixels is owsome,but its video resolution is vry low.but its battery backup is great.if anyone knw abt its resolution thn plz tell me

• 2011-07-21 19:20
  • 9GaH

> In reply to mm @ 2011-07-21 13:33 from uvfg - click to readthe superb model yet launched.. very happy to see model..no mobile has the facility to work on at a time dual stand by means the two networks having signal at a time and calls can come one another,pl z check it out..

• 2011-07-21 19:07
  • fCDV

am using this phone from 3 days..it has one problem..when one call is in process from one SIM another SIM replying not reachable..is ther any setting problem or phone...plz help me..b.coz i trusted on samsung and purchage dual standby..

• 2011-07-21 13:33
  • uvfg
Total of 2790 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C6712 Star II DUOS.