macky, 03 Nov 2011like this phone a lot! very easy to use.... been using it for 2days now.. at first charge bat... moreits been almost 10hours, made more than 2hours of calls, brightness up to 100% and battery is sti still full ^_^
like this phone a lot! very easy to use.... been using it for 2days now.. at first charge battery drains quickly.. then i used my Cedar charger and battery life is endless! for those having problems with battery life, try using other chargers.. it worked for me ^_^
erdnase, 30 Aug 2011The QWERTY keypad is nice compared to 322 (it's optical navigation counterpart). It's box-type... morehello,is this phone support blacklist for call n sms?i mean it can auto reject when there is an incoming private number n unsaved contac in phonebook.n for blacklist sms too surely. I wish this phone can do that for my privasi.
KarenGirl, 01 Nov 2011i also got mine from globe. they told me there that is locked. but it's not. im using it for ... moretry switching your sim cards, let see what happens. I think this phone is similar to ch@t322 from sun cell, as sim1 is locked and sim2 is openline.
I have been suing this set for more than one month now. This is my first Samsung set. Before that I have used Nokia. I need a basic QWERTY set and I bought this model. Now come to my experiences.
This is a great set. If you need
1. A basic QWERTY set to use Network sits like facebook, orkut and so on. This set comes with loaded with lots of social apps which are really worth it.
2. A fan of FM and some light music who uses his\her set as music player occasionally. The FM player is really simple but useful. one can store upto 9 stations as fav one. And the Music player is also very simple yet useful. It has a simple U.I. with all the important functions like Equalizer, Repeat, Suffle. Also it supports 5.1 system. So, if you have headphone with 5.1 or a massive 5.1 home theater speaker system in home, than you can use the set as serious music player.
3. If you need a dual sim set. I am using 2 sims with this set. Both works simultaneously.And it is very easy to control the. one can set ringtone, theme, many more options in the setting.
4. If you are frequent flier around the globe. As this phone supports QUAD Band.
Now the pluses and minuses of the set.
1. I like the set design. It is not a huge or not very small. Also from distance it looks like a Blackberry cousin which is very cool.
2. The shortcut keys are very very good. Take the example of camera key. It is near the ALT key. Just tab it, your favorite contact list opens and if you pressed it for a few sec, the camera window will appear.
3. The UI is very simple to master. One can easily master it in few minutes. I was little worried when I bought the set, but after spending a few minutes, I like it.
4. The Memory card is hot swappable. So, if you carry more than one card, than you will like this feature.
5. The battery life is very good. If you use this set for some normal phone calls, SMSs, Music. It will last more than 2 days. And it take about 2 hours to fully charge the battery. So, you can charge it when enjoying a movie.
6. If you need a basic multimedia set to enjoy some light music and video.
1. Though the camera (VGA) is basic but it has lots of settings. It is enough if you take the photos of your contact. But do not aspect it as a replacement of a regular camera.
2. As I have said the battery lasts for two days and more if you use some basic tips. But do not compare this battery to NOKIA.
3. The headphones with the set are very good for regular use. But if you are a music lover, than go for some good head set.
4. There are not many apps are there for this set. But honestly this set comes with lots of apps which satisfy the normal use. Unless you are a teenager who has lots of time to waste by learning lots of apps, than you can go for it.
5. This set lacks the games. There are 2 or 3 trial games are in the set. But who cares. I use my set to communicate6.
6. There is nor free memory card with this set. I think at least 1 GB card should be there. Any way I am suing a 4 GB one and the phone has not slowed down.
7. when you are listening music using music player, you can control the volume by using the center 4-key still the keypad is locked, which is great thing. But you can do that when you are using the FM, which is little odd.
Anyway. I am very happy with set. And I am sure I will use it for months. It is a true value for money and thanks to Samsung for providing such a product.
please help me. I have bought this phone 2 days ago and Im trying to install java on it, but it does not work. I can not install any java game or application. I just encounter DOWNLOADED JAVA ARE INVALID
PLEASE HELP ME
ShinBi, 24 Oct 2011You got it from Globe postpaid, since it's a dual sim phone, is it unlocked?, or are both sim ... morei also got mine from globe. they told me there that is locked. but it's not. im using it for globe and sun. ;)
i cannot receive long text messages from this phone! its annoying. is something wrong with its settings? or is it something else?
for me based on my experience, with regards to its quality..thumbs up!paring with its part,so cool..very cheap yet very nice..keypad is very smooth..applications are very nice..software is very cute especially the choco cooky font..with regards to its camera, not so good and it is to be expected because its only VGA..
the phone is quite okay but for downloads. the download capacity is so limited! and i need a lot of apps on it.does anyone have a solution to this. i have checked all settings and yet no results.
otseritse, 27 Oct 2011i have been using this fone for about 2months now (samsung ch@t 222) and its just perfect exce... more1st of all thanks for the reply
plz answer my remaining questions
1.what is the video clarity of videos(downloaded from pc)?
2.is there any voice recorder/ call recorder(what is the max length i can record?)
3.will i get call on sim2 when i am browing net with sim1?
4.what are the other phones in this price range and specifications?