Samsung D510 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.6
6.5

my phone passcode was reseted and now i cant go into my fone can ne one help me cause i need my fone... i left my address so u can send it 2 me...plzzzzz help me thanks

• 2006-10-30 06:24
  • kaKD

hij is best goed

• 2006-10-22 16:11
  • ncjF

do you know how to install java games on this phone ? i have D510 , but i can't use new java applications .... , when i get these files from bluethooth , they are moved to other foldrs as unknown format !!! ?

• 2006-10-18 12:57
  • ntEx

• 2006-10-15 23:46
  • mg{Z

Hi, I was wondering if this phone has the USB Cable included? I am about to buy one but I want to know if it brings it in the same box.

However the phone looks GREAT and I guess it IS great!

Please someone inform me about the USB Cable.

Thanks!

• 2006-10-15 03:58
  • PtxW

can you install softwares or games for the d510... if so plzz let me know how...

& what are the softwares compatible wth te phone(sir,jar...etc?)

thx

• 2006-09-25 11:44
  • 2WHW

this phone is very elegantmy bro have one and its category, its very good phone. Stylish too. The camera is 1.3 MP quality. Overall a good phone, falls top ten in Samsung phones. Anyways, My nokia 6233 is better. 6233 rocks!

• 2006-09-23 11:15
  • PFM7

Its a great phone, features are good. However the talk time needs improvement. Very Portable to carry too, and needless to say it is a (up to the time) phone, yeah yeah!

• 2006-09-21 19:47
  • Re2@

Very good phone.
but no flashlight and it takes 1-3 seconds to take a photo with the highest resolutions.
answer for "am i able to use mp3 as ringtones?" "yes. you've to put the mp3 songs into phone. and then just select it.".
the next question "i don't have cable to connect it to PC" "so you can use card reader and your micro sd to connect it"

• 2006-09-13 15:31
  • PB{e

Good design, a clear sound, everything is good. but :
1. no flash light for the camera
2. if it had a 2 MP camera....
3. only 50 playlist in the mp3 player
4. if it had a operation system...
but i vote it as the best phone i ever have

• 2006-09-13 15:21
  • PB{e

dah fone yah mad not as mad as mi w800 but it mad. it have evry ting mp3 player, bluetooth etc. only if di camera coulda better maybe 2mp. overall di phone hard

• 2006-09-10 06:37
  • kaJc

Hey,i just got myself a d510 and i think its really value for money. I've been using alot of phones most of them in $1000 category (Singapore), and i've come to realise that no matter how many features you pack into a handphone, its still a phone. I think that samsung did good with this series. A very practical phone.

1.3megapixel camera is good enough for candid shots, expansion up to 1gig, sound is good. Phone is easy to use.best of all it looks professional. While candy bar phones are cool and hip, nothing beat a professional looking phone in the working world.

• 2006-09-09 19:47
  • PFMh

if it only had 2mp camera :'(
cos i like the design

• 2006-09-09 15:54
  • iD0Q

Hi pansay, my phone also experience same probs-when a call comes in the screen goes blank and restart by itself-anyone has the same probs? hope someone can help. tks

• 2006-08-27 14:57
  • PFM7

ella... demax memory can take is.. 1GB (i think)

• 2006-08-27 11:05
  • F4pr

Guys I think this phone is ok, but it pales in comparison to the d600. It has the correct first name samsung. I love teh samsung brand, have had 3 samsung fones d500, d510, and now the d600. I'd recommend that u spring to get the d600 instead, its totally worth it.

• 2006-08-24 16:42
  • jstd

Ive got this phone for 3 weeks. So far so good. The size just nice for me. It looks elegance. The screen image is sharp. Sounds from the dual speaker is loud. MP3 musik from the stereo headphone is fantastic. Its easy to use. I'm quite happy with this phone.
The negative sides of this phone:
1. Internal memory only 30mb. which is rather not enough if one have got a long MP3 playlist to copy to the phone.
2. The battery life seems rather short. Need to charge it almost every night. It normally last for 1.5 day for one full charge.
3. There is a lag of about 2 sec. for the shuttle to react when taking photos.

• 2006-08-23 17:06
  • ibHT

I had this phone for a month and so far it's been satisfying....
would like to buy larger external memory for it, can anyone advise me what's the max memory it can hold? does 512 mb will still be workable for this phone?
thanks a lot!!

• 2006-08-21 06:09
  • Ui5f

To the person who has the problem with connecting their phone to the pc. You have to open up your "my computer" and click on the folder that is provided for it. Open it and all you need to do is drag your files over.

• 2006-08-21 03:42
  • YfWp

i just bought a cable to connect my d510 to my pc. but no driver or any thing. try connecting it to my pc but only charges. can anyone help me? thanks

• 2006-08-19 05:28
  • j5Ax
Total of 156 user reviews and opinions for Samsung D510.