Samsung D510 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.6
6.5

I've got this phone for around 3-4months and i absolutely love it! I like the design and the keypads are rather easy to press. The picture quality is much better than d500 though. The only thing i dont like about the camera is that it takes like 1-3 seconds before the picture is taken. overall, it's a great phone!

• 2006-08-19 05:04
  • F4pr

my problem is that,when i set the GPRS, the reply of our networt "Smart" is "not currently supported.....etc.".but if i will check if my gprs & mms is active,the reply of the network is "active".but still i cant send pictures because "not available bearer".anybody can help?????

• 2006-08-17 08:49
  • PDP6

mine didn't come with the usb cable or cd so i can put in songs/photos . wtheck !?

• 2006-08-13 03:41
  • kM0s

This phone is ok. But it was a big let down in comparison to the d500. The one I had \, had no flash, no infrared and the loud speaker on teh d500 is not compatible with this phone. I think it is an ok phone, but having had both phones. I'd say buy the d500, it is far better. PS- I resold teh phone within a day of buying it. Think im going to step up to teh d600 or the d800

• 2006-08-12 19:40
  • kaJS

Am i able to use mp3 for message tones??

• 2006-08-08 11:59
  • PFM9

This phone is excellent. I got it about a week ago and I am ver pleased with its performance. The speaker output is quite clear and loud. The only problem I have is the fact that I am not able to transfer music in the format of AAC or Mp4 from itunes to the phone. I guess I am doing something wrong. Overall, EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2006-08-02 01:52
  • Re2y

can the d510 play mp4 files?????????????????

• 2006-07-29 04:44
  • k2Fp

hi,i want to buy D510 or D520 but nay friends can help?Which one is better?
if i buy which one have USB connector?it's fast like N70 to transfer file? i really bore to search in Samsung it's bad web to detail the infor like Nokia does. Thank in advance.

• 2006-07-04 11:41
  • PBRe

guys, is there really a USB port on this piece?

• 2006-06-18 17:32
  • iwt%

i have this phone about a week now and im pretty satisfied but then again i dont know much about phones and im not very picky as long as it contains most of the good features phones now adays have =)

• 2006-06-17 09:40
  • YcjH

My phone is having problem. When a call came in after I recharged the phone, It will immediately restart itself, droping my call. Really considering buying another phone

• 2006-06-15 13:05
  • PFM9

I have a Samsung D510 though I'm having some issues with it like the screen would just go blank when I'm on a call after a few seconds. It's an irritating problem. Does anybody have the same issue?

• 2006-06-11 14:32
  • P@17

The phone is good,i have d520
low standby up to 150h

• 2006-06-11 10:38
  • naqh

i don't think there's a flash of this phone. i have this fone but i dont even see any flash attached to its camera, unlike the d500.

• 2006-06-09 05:29
  • whBa

Please answer my questions for this phone
1) How many MB can take one hundred pictures?
2) How many MB can record one hour of video?
3) How many MB can record two hour of voice?
4) Does it last for twelve hours of MP3
before the battery goes flat?
5) Can it store unlimited songs once i put
in 512MB MicroSD?
6) Does it transfer a 5MB of MP3 file from
internet and bluetooth from their phones?
7) Can it record up to one hour of video
and is it 352*288?
8) Can it support up to 2GB MicroSD?

• 2006-06-08 14:26
  • PFM9

hey im seriously considering to buy this phone i just need to know the thing about sound clarity wen reciving calls some ppl say its not clear or somthing can somone help me about this??

• 2006-06-07 21:44
  • PGh5

may i ask how i can hear my phoe ringing...
although sound level is 5 and there is a selected music to play there is no sound. i have check if it was in the silent mode or not.. but that is not the answer.. can any body help mee....

• 2006-06-06 15:22
  • mur6

how can i use gprs with my phone?

• 2006-05-29 07:52
  • RKnM

I am want to buy this phone but have a questions.... can you use a USB to transfer MP3 and photos??? help! please

• 2006-05-23 22:42
  • 4bva

can u minimize mp3 player?
like listenin to mp3 and typin msg,playin game at same time(unlike x700)

• 2006-05-19 20:59
  • PArm
Total of 156 user reviews and opinions for Samsung D510.