Samsung D520 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
6.8
6.8

> In reply to FRANK @ 2008-12-26 06:37 from NHHd - click to readGreat 4nes.Only my 4ne cannot access Java

• 2014-07-30 07:48
  • rrvC

i have forgot my password, how can i change the previous password

• 2010-07-11 12:20
  • uW5x

I have D520 too. Seriously, this it a greet phone!

• 2009-12-24 06:10
  • PZfx

I forgot password for rest the sound setting of my cellphone Samsung D520. How I can to reset it now?
Please help me, thank you!

• 2009-12-24 06:02
  • PZfx

ive had this phone for 4 years !!!! its still working fantastically its like i bought it yesterday i have had absoloutly no problems with it its the bestt.
these new toch scrrens get broken or bad quality within the first year but seriously the D520 is the best , long lasting phone i have ever had :)

• 2009-12-21 07:59
  • PZK7

This phone is nothing short of spectacular! It's small, neat and good looking. I recently dropped this phone at an amusement park (Playland in Vancouver, BC). It fell about 8 feet onto some rocks underneath one of the rides. This happened on a Friday.
We were unable to retrieve the phone over the weekend during a thunderstorm with unusual amounts of rain (even for vancouver). After the thunderstorm on the weekend, it was followed by 35+ degrees Celsius weather. We finally got it back on Tuesday after being exposed to the elements for 4 days and... it works perfectly!

• 2009-07-29 02:31
  • R1g%

I've had my D520 for 2 years (yes 2 YEARS!) and I still love it. I usually get the urge for a new phone every now and again although the new Touch/Multifunction phones do nothing for me. And they are far to big!

The D520 does everything you need it to do with a few extras. I have the white version and it I believe it still looks just as sleek and stylish as most phones today (2009).

• 2009-05-28 05:53
  • tR9J

I have had my D520 for 3 years and it still works perfect. So reliable. It will be difficult to replace if it ever stops from working.

• 2009-05-26 21:30
  • mHkA

Great Phone! I used it for 3yrs and had a pleasant experience. It's easy to use, portable and most of all, it has great features. I love it!!!

• 2009-04-20 17:16
  • mttb

this is best!! cellphone!! i wanna buy it!! i'm sure!!

• 2009-04-11 10:15
  • wr07

Ahh, the D520 has been good to me. It's lasted a long 3-4 years or so and still functioning very well. It's only recently started to die a little (most likely because I dropped it a couple of times recently!)

The sound quality for music is okay but not great, and the camera isn't as good as the newer phones (low mega-pixel, sensitive to motion when taking photos), but if you're in need of just a basic phone then the D520 is a great start.

• 2009-04-01 05:06
  • iibM

It's known that the flex cable of Samsung phones breaks very soon. I used it for 1 month the dial key, c-key and menu key won't work any more, don't know if it is the flex cable, opened it does not seem cut? Anyone has the same problem too?

• 2009-02-23 22:50
  • PHfN

Great phone, i've used it for 2 years and the only problem I have had that its cable that connect to the screen cracked because I dropped it so many times.After get that fixed ,tt is still a very good phone for me.

Yesterday I bought a Xperia X1 for my work and still keep this D520 for phone call.

• 2009-02-08 17:54
  • uAwf

A very good cellphone really.I used it for 2 years w it was so good & i liked a lot.very easy to use & very easy to buy too ;)

• 2009-02-05 23:40
  • TXwx

simply the best

• 2009-02-04 18:04
  • 0k@X

i've been using for 1,5 years and it has the best sliding mechanism i had ever seen. period.

great design, great size.. everything is great except that it lacks for memory card.

• 2009-01-28 01:45
  • 04R6

My 4ne stopped opening Java games folder sometime back. And now I come 2 realise even 4nebook can't open. Doesn't this forum have reviewers anymore? I believe my 4ne is "virused"!

• 2009-01-26 14:14
  • NHHd

just need mmc....... this phone is fantastic.

• 2009-01-18 15:48
  • wr4N

can some good guy come 2 my rescue. i downloaded a game on my 4ne from the net. but when i tried 2 open java to check out the game, i failed to access all my java games. since then 4ne just restarts whenever i open the java world folder. assist pleaseeeee.

• 2008-12-26 06:37
  • NHHd

Have had this phone for a minimum of at least 2 years. Like others have said, I have dropped the phone over a dozen times, and it is still working perfectly. Best phone I have ever owned. Looks great, slim, lightweight, and is a perfect size. Great reception, battery life is decent. Can use mp3's as ringtones. Built in 80 mb memory (holds about 20 songs). Not to be used as an mp3 player. so if you have an ipod nano for your music needs, then this phone is perfect with the only flaw being the camera which is good, but it would have been perfect if it was a 2.0 mp camera instead of a 1.3 mp camera. Texting is good. Bottomline: if you want a slim, good looking, lightweight slider phone for straight up talking and texting with an okay camera with mp3 ringtone capability, get it now. It would make as a great gift as well. I'm planning on purchasing another one to replace it whenever I have to.

• 2008-12-19 06:09
  • qJnt
Total of 322 user reviews and opinions for Samsung D520.