Samsung D520 - user opinions and reviews

6.8

its really excellent

• 2014-10-03 11:20
  • 9JAq

> In reply to FRANK @ 2008-12-26 06:37 from NHHd - click to readGreat 4nes.Only my 4ne cannot access Java

• 2014-07-30 07:48
  • rrvC

i have forgot my password, how can i change the previous password

• 2010-07-11 12:20
  • uW5x

I have D520 too. Seriously, this it a greet phone!

• 2009-12-24 06:10
  • PZfx

I forgot password for rest the sound setting of my cellphone Samsung D520. How I can to reset it now?
Please help me, thank you!

• 2009-12-24 06:02
  • PZfx

ive had this phone for 4 years !!!! its still working fantastically its like i bought it yesterday i have had absoloutly no problems with it its the bestt.
these new toch scrrens get broken or bad quality within the first year but seriously the D520 is the best , long lasting phone i have ever had :)

• 2009-12-21 07:59
  • PZK7

This phone is nothing short of spectacular! It's small, neat and good looking. I recently dropped this phone at an amusement park (Playland in Vancouver, BC). It fell about 8 feet onto some rocks underneath one of the rides. This happened on a Friday.
We were unable to retrieve the phone over the weekend during a thunderstorm with unusual amounts of rain (even for vancouver). After the thunderstorm on the weekend, it was followed by 35+ degrees Celsius weather. We finally got it back on Tuesday after being exposed to the elements for 4 days and... it works perfectly!

• 2009-07-29 02:31
  • R1g%

I've had my D520 for 2 years (yes 2 YEARS!) and I still love it. I usually get the urge for a new phone every now and again although the new Touch/Multifunction phones do nothing for me. And they are far to big!

The D520 does everything you need it to do with a few extras. I have the white version and it I believe it still looks just as sleek and stylish as most phones today (2009).

• 2009-05-28 05:53
  • tR9J

I have had my D520 for 3 years and it still works perfect. So reliable. It will be difficult to replace if it ever stops from working.

• 2009-05-26 21:30
  • mHkA

Great Phone! I used it for 3yrs and had a pleasant experience. It's easy to use, portable and most of all, it has great features. I love it!!!

• 2009-04-20 17:16
  • mttb

this is best!! cellphone!! i wanna buy it!! i'm sure!!

• 2009-04-11 10:15
  • wr07

Ahh, the D520 has been good to me. It's lasted a long 3-4 years or so and still functioning very well. It's only recently started to die a little (most likely because I dropped it a couple of times recently!)

The sound quality for music is okay but not great, and the camera isn't as good as the newer phones (low mega-pixel, sensitive to motion when taking photos), but if you're in need of just a basic phone then the D520 is a great start.

• 2009-04-01 05:06
  • iibM

It's known that the flex cable of Samsung phones breaks very soon. I used it for 1 month the dial key, c-key and menu key won't work any more, don't know if it is the flex cable, opened it does not seem cut? Anyone has the same problem too?

• 2009-02-23 22:50
  • PHfN

Great phone, i've used it for 2 years and the only problem I have had that its cable that connect to the screen cracked because I dropped it so many times.After get that fixed ,tt is still a very good phone for me.

Yesterday I bought a Xperia X1 for my work and still keep this D520 for phone call.

• 2009-02-08 17:54
  • uAwf

A very good cellphone really.I used it for 2 years w it was so good & i liked a lot.very easy to use & very easy to buy too ;)

• 2009-02-05 23:40
  • TXwx

simply the best

• 2009-02-04 18:04
  • 0k@X

i've been using for 1,5 years and it has the best sliding mechanism i had ever seen. period.

great design, great size.. everything is great except that it lacks for memory card.

• 2009-01-28 01:45
  • 04R6

My 4ne stopped opening Java games folder sometime back. And now I come 2 realise even 4nebook can't open. Doesn't this forum have reviewers anymore? I believe my 4ne is "virused"!

• 2009-01-26 14:14
  • NHHd

just need mmc....... this phone is fantastic.

• 2009-01-18 15:48
  • wr4N

can some good guy come 2 my rescue. i downloaded a game on my 4ne from the net. but when i tried 2 open java to check out the game, i failed to access all my java games. since then 4ne just restarts whenever i open the java world folder. assist pleaseeeee.

• 2008-12-26 06:37
  • NHHd
Total of 323 user reviews and opinions for Samsung D520.