TV Output means you get a wire to connect to your phone and to your tv so you can view videos and pictures on your phone
does anyone know if this phone has infrared?
ive found contradictory info on the web so am not sure.
thanks in advance
I bought a D600 on 02 from the Phones4u on Oxford Street in London on Friday. It's a quality phone with all the features worth having. It's small too which was a primary factor in my choosing it. Well worth getting and far better than the 8800 that I was previously considering. Nice design, excellent build and good user interface. Don't buy it because I don't want every person to have one!!
Nice 1 there O2, exactly what they said on the phone to me this morning, they also said to phone in on TUESDAY if u want this phone on 02 as they still check all the phones on the monday. Can't wait now hope this doesn't get put back any more.
O2 are releasing the phone the week commencing the 10/10/05.
The reason for the hold up is O2 go through testing procedures which hold the phone up by 6 weeks from when they receive it.
The benefits though are any faults on the first batch (out now) wont be on the phone when they release it and the software is slightly newer due to the bugs being found and eradicated.
If you have an upgrade coming up you can hold out as long as you want for a new phone.
This one is definately worth the wait.
Heya! this fone looks so lush i really really really want it for crimbo it all thumbs up for me! i like the fone i have now but it ent as gd as this 1! people say it snaps really easily? is this true? that cud be the only poddible down side ah well we will have 2 wait and see it still another 3 mounths 2 rumbo jst about so long time yet! but i am hoping i will get this D600 cz its STUNNING
BUT..does it have voice dialling via the bluetooth headset? Anybody know for sure?
Phoned o2 today at 9.00 and told to phone back after 2 as this is when they will know if they have the phone in stock.
this must be the best looking phone i have ever seen.the fact that it has a sd slot makes me want it more!im getting it at the end of this month.i am a bit dissapointed with the amount of onbord shared memory(74mb).you would think it would be better than the D500.but the sd slot makes up for that i supouse.but i would say that this phone is the bench mark!!!
wow i cant believe importgsm.com raised the price to $599.99 now. It was only $450 something yesterday night! So I assume there were some errors? The phone itself is expensivee!Is it true that in order to get it cheaper u have to renew ur contract or get a new line w/ them?My aunt pays for my cell and she just renewed the contract in august so I think I would have to buy the phone itself at a much expensive price.
the carphone warehouse has the D600 on orange here in liverpool, seen it advertised in the window.
Rang O2 before and there customer service systems were down and they said the D600 is scheduled for release TOMORROW!
I have some questions.
1) Is it possible to have vibration and ringing together?
2) Is it possible to save phone numbers into the phonebook, directly from a phone call or from sms?
3) Is it possible to choose where to save a phone number (on the SIM or on the cell memory)?
4) Is it possible, in the phonebook, to see numbers only from the cell memory or only from the SIM? (I don't like the idea of seeing double numbers all the time...)
5) Is it possible to copy numbers from SIM to cell memory and from cell memory to SIM?
6) Is the ringing volume loud enough? (I actually have a Siemens and I found it's ringing really weak, instead I think Nokia has a powerful volume for ringing...)
7) Is the OS navigation fast like in the Nokia or it's slow like on Siemens?
8) I've read somewhere that the alarm clock works only if you leave the cell turned on, is it true?
does anyone know if the site www.phonetastica.com is safe to purchase the d600 on?
i preorder the D600 at importgsm.com at the price of 450 usd. now they changed the price to 600 usd. i hope they honor my initial price. if they do, i wish i bought like 10 phones and sell it at the current price!
does anybody know if the clock and other functions are viewable/accessible while you are talking on the phone? this is a problem i've had with samsung phones and i was just wondering if they changed it yet.
thanks a lot for your opinions.
I have a question too:
Is the d600 capable to show an mp4 or 3gpp file
as a "wallpaper" on the stand by screen like the e720?
And is it possible to watch videos in full screen mode on the d600?
Thank you in advance!
Please could someone tell me if it still expected to be out tommorow on o2.co.uk ? Or has it been set back?
Mine was delivered yesterday, I've not really used it properly as I'm waiting for my number port, but so far everything seems pretty good.
In answer to the previous posters questions.
1) It shows the video clip while the call is incoming, no sound.
2) Samsung "Standard Battery", 3.7V Li-ion, Model BST4389BE... according to mine. No idea how long it lasts as I've only had it switched on for 24 hours. Still showing full charge at the moment but it was mostly plugged into the USB yesterday.
3) They are reasonable quality, a bit blurry with fast movement and a few compression artifacts, but very viewable. Sound is reasonable too.
4) Not sure on total length but I've recorded one over 6.5 mins which came to 8.8MB
5) Bluetooth works fine phone-to-phone, I don't yet have a headset so I can't comment on that or voice recognition.