Samsung D800 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9

this phone is awesome... i am so upset because i dropped it into a puddle and now it won't work... i left it to dry for about 3 weeks and then it worked, but its weird, it will stop working after 5 minutes and goes all crazy...

but i wish i hadn't dropeed it because it was probably my favourite phone... its simple, easy to use, and just all around a good phone... i recommend it to anyone who is thinking of gettin it... just don't get it wet :S

• 2008-02-08 21:37
  • jn%1

please someone i need help really badly..... my phone went crazy on me... when i make or receive calls i cant hear anythning or the person on the other side cant hear me... it tells me to plz remove ear phones but obviously none are plugged in.. and when i try to put in the ear phones nothing happens.. and ive tried turning it off and anything....
can someone plz help

• 2008-01-20 05:17
  • 013S

its a good phone but i dont like the fact that u cant customize ur messaging

• 2008-01-17 20:58
  • jsta

I have had this phone for over 1 year and I have had pretty good luck. Once in a while it will shut down for no reason, and the silver molding wears off easily, but I find it easy to use and the screen is easy to see. I've dropped it many many times and it's still working. Getting dirt in the slider is bad, because you can't get it out and then it slides rough, but I Can't really complain about this phone.

• 2007-12-06 22:40
  • NVmk

I personally love this phone! I've had it for over a year now. Although the camera is only 1.3MP, it takes pretty good pictures. The design is wonderful and I just love the keypad. =)

I'm currently experiencing problems with mine though, in the middle of texting suddenly everything turns all weird and I can't see anything. I have to turn it off then take the battery out and put it back in then turn it on again before everything shows up properly again. Has anybody experienced this? Feel free to e-mail me if you have the answer. Thanks!

• 2007-11-15 09:53
  • YcmQ

its a great phone. but i like many others have had problems where the screen cracks from the littlest bump or knock and is $300 to replace.

• 2007-09-06 05:50
  • keZ$

a really good phone

• 2007-09-05 05:07
  • kaJ8

I love the simplicity of the device and the bright big and colorful display and the rainbow
colored #'s are large and I just upgraded to a Samsung SYNC and it works almost exactly like it except better!

• 2007-08-27 06:16
  • jPLQ

Bought SAMSUNG E900 as new boxed recently for 60, got it unlocked. It has few anoyances,light stays on while charging, txtng is pain, etc etc..all in all a good phone for the price i paid so why moan...

• 2007-08-17 20:46
  • my{1

It has T9 text messaging if you buy the D807 revision of the phone.
Also, the D807 has a card slot, so I bought a memory card of 2GB and it works great.

• 2007-08-11 18:09
  • kKfM

There is no T9!!!! Text messageing takes sooooo much time without it

• 2007-08-02 15:19
  • xy}V

i want to buy it but im worried that its memory is crap.can someone tell me the max numba of songs it can store.

• 2007-07-31 12:10
  • pwHx

im plannin 2 get 1 n ave researched it n has any1 got the white D800? btw it is triband :)

• 2007-07-31 10:59
  • pwHx

Does anyone know if this phone is tri-band?

• 2007-07-21 22:09
  • pYRZ

I have a serious problem, it was raining heavely and me d800 was in my backpack and my telephone got wet and i tried to clean it and suddenly i got an sms and i want to read it, but my keybord wont respond so i layed me phone open my battery to and few day's later i tried again and in the beginning it worked but after 5 minutes it wouldn't respond again, but i don't wan't to go the phoneshop to get it fixed because if you wan't to fix you're selphone its a lot of money so will my selphone ever become normal again
please help me

• 2007-07-19 19:45
  • mrj2

i have got the samsung d800 and it is beautiful phone. the reception is great. the features are great. and this phone never scratches i love it. this phone has got great battery life. and i never have any problems with this phone. it is the right phone for any one. i just want to say thankyou to the people who made the samsung d800. it is a fabulous phone

• 2007-07-03 13:13
  • 0pgA

• 2007-07-03 13:12
  • 0pgA

I got this phone for my birthday & i love it! i just wish they didnt sell out fast like they did here. I really wanted the white one, but the black is just as great! I dont really like the camera that much because its kind of blurry, but I can deal with it. I love the backgrounds and the ringtones. I think its just a very great phone.

• 2007-06-19 01:42
  • 4FpC

Well the phone is cool and all but I feel thats it to limited in some areas. You cant do other things while your playing music. It wont play a music file if the file name is longer than 32 characters or if its higher than 192kps. It wont display pictures with quatlity over than 28kps. You cant have custom message alerts. And you cant set a file from your music as a ring tone. And also you cant have different profiles. These are just a few that I noticed. Also texting is kinda weird when it comes to holding the phone. But hey just the downs that I feel are relevent.

• 2007-06-16 19:48
  • Yik$

excellent phone !

• 2007-05-21 11:17
  • p3Gi
Total of 334 user reviews and opinions for Samsung D800.