I am sorry, it is not www.mobiledia.com rather it is www.mobile-world.ru. It is in russian text but just select the Java optiont. If you insist you can have my downloaded games using this site using your active gprs or wap browser, just type in your active browser (1)"www.mobile-world.ru/files/java-motorola/e398/brod/IRobot/IRobot.jad or (2)www.mysiemens.ru/Java/Bluetooth_Biplanes/Bluetooth_Biplanes.jad and (3)www.mysiemens.ru/Java/Cannons_Tournament.v1.2.9/Cannons_Tournament.v1.2.9.jad and
it is a long way to install java games in your phone through a computer. But it is sure, you can do that just like the d500 and d600 using bluetooth and usb cables but it is more easy if you choose to dowload it using the gprs or wap. Anyway, you will pay for it in low price. No big deal as long it works, but if you insist, you have to do it in your own way and really it works just like any other phone, Just surf the web and find the way of downloading java games through bluetooth and usb. I have found out that the process using bluetooth and usb is just like in the d500 and d600. You may type in "d500 java games download" and use the yahoo search engine or google and you can figure it out how to download java games. I must say that, I have dowloaded 3 java games in d820 thru gprs or wap such as BT Biplane [Andrenalin],Cannons Tournament and I Robot. You can use the site named Mobiledia.ru or Mobiledia. com and motorola and siemens games are compatible to SAMSUNG newer phones.
Hi Guys, just recieved my phone, loving it atm, just wondering if there is a way to install java games onto the phone from your computer?
This phone sure is tiny, and im loving that fact, cheers in advance
do not bother about the message tones. Everyone else uses the default messages now a days regardless of what phone brand. there is no big deal about it because usually message alert are just like beeper for messages and we do not want to be called as a NERD if you use a long mp3 song on it. But it is subjective and as a samsung user, having a samsung phone, sets me apart from everyone else.
Anyway, the reason of not having a customable message tones is because the repetiion function might be sacrificed as well as the separate vibration message alert from call alerts. I like it when i can vibrate my message alert while my call alert is in melody mode.
u cant use ur own tones for messages only the ones samsung provide on the phone.
Anyone found a way to set a tone other than the pre-set ones for messages?
HEY just got the phone today!!! and it is awesome!!!! takes sum time gettin used to but when u get into it its quality! anyone who is unsure trust me u wont be disappointed!!! i wasnt sure at first but went for it its amazin :D:D loads of diff stuff u can do on it also pc software is ace u can even send txts from ur phone usin pc nice n easy! GET IT!
I want to purchase this phone but i would like to kno if the mp3 player can run whil other applications are running for example can u listen music while sending a text message? thanks in advance for answers
I tried this one... but the ringtone volume is not increased..i think it increase only while talking conversation..
posted by UPO
"System settings to raise the earpiece volume (amongst other things).
type *#8999*8378# and you will get into the system software settings. Go to H/w and Normal, then change the rx settings to 250, and the rx level (lower down) to 150 on level 5."
Is there any possibilities to increase the volume for ringing tone..let me know if u know D900 fans....
Does anyone know if there is any way to get the 'Privacy' feature to restrict access to the main 'Menu'ie by meddling with D900 software / entering a particular code....? Like the Samsung E720 used to.
Got mine yesterday. So far so good, the only issues i have so far with it are:
* You cant change the message alert tone to anything but the 10 message tones you get with the phone (all a little too long and very annoying)!
* The front screen light goes off very quickly when not operating the phone. Which means it doesnt let you see your messages, the phone, signal, battery, time, missed call etc, etc. Unless you press a key to light it up. If anyone knows of how to reslove any of the issues please let me know! Other than that good, slim, easy to use mobile.
im guna buy this phone, what do sue rekon good choice or nah? ive read plenty of bad reviews and its sorta put me off.... HELP
you're right! this happened to me too. what should the levels be set at
change your system software settings. i messed my phone up by playing with the rx levels and couldn't make a call. i did a full reset *2767*3855# ....and then went back to *#8999*8378* to raise the volumes again be careful what you change there. i think you raised the volume too high so the phone turns off for protection in my opinion. good luck
To Funkidan or Danny C
There something that you have said that I beg to disagree. Maybe you have not yet fully explored your phone. For one
The Problem With this Phone is
- Yes, it lack Of 3g camera, But I only used it twice on my K800i
- Video Qualty of D900 is far superior than K800i. (D900=CIF(352x288) vs K800i=QCIF(176x144)
- I agree, The Phone Seems to be less customermizeable (might be Network Depandant)
- Yes there is a lot options in Phone book, It can send contacts via blue tooth in this process: 1. go to contact
2. View the any name and hit options
3. select send via (SMS,MMS,EMAIL,BLUETOOTH)
4. choose bluetooth, the choices are (1. selected 2. all contacts 3.all phone contacts 4. all sim contacts)
- Message Counter can be seen easily, Haven't you notice there are pop up counters once you have highlighted certain selection,i.e. inbox etc. or go to messages then select memory status.
- Or a Phobe call Timer? just the same go to call records and from there explore your phone.
Hello all, How You doing peeps?
Well Today i Recieved My Samsung D900 On The Orange Network, Dolphin 35, 550mins and unlimited Texts and Free Broadband, After Having Loads With The 3 Network when i Got My SE K800i about 7 Weeks agao now i think, or just under, My opionions on the 2 phones are very unsure, just cant make my mind up what i like the most and im going to use most, Well its going to be D900 cause of the texts, But The D900 does have a bit to offer over the K800i
- Really Light
- Really Slim
- Tv Out
- Better Pc Suite Can Send Text Messages Via Software etc
- Phone Tracking,
- Number Blocking for text Message and Phone calls
- Folder Security (like Imagines, Videos, Phone Book) Passworded
- Very Smart and Flashy Mp3 Player,
- 80 MG Internal Memory
- Bigger Screen
- Very Smart Active Theme Which Change, Today time of day, You Get Clouds apear if you have poor signal and Clear sky with exellent singnal.
The Problem With this Phone is
- Lack Of 3g camera, But I only used it twice on my K800i
- The Video Qualty Is Just A little bit worser than K800i
- The Phone Seems to be less customermizeable (might be Network Depandant)
- Less options in Phone book, ie send all contacts via blue tooth etc.
- Cant Seem to Locate a text Message Counter
- Or a Phobe call Timer.
Thats about it, if you have any more Pros and cons Please add.
anyone know ho to fix this dproblem please help....when irecieve a call and accept the call it turns off, same thing with making a call......also what should my settings be in the h/w thing......thank you....