Samsung Dart T499 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

5.7

This phone is great! is true have small internal memory(177MB) and could be undesire consecuens for those Apps than only goes in the internal memory as wassap ect, etc, but also you can put a 32gb sd card for pics, videos and mp3 music it also comes with gps and wi-fi. perfet for beginners or those who don't want big phones. it resistance to impacts, drops, throws , kiks , smasing, punching right on the screen are remarcable, the reason why i want to know where i can get another new , couse now in my store they don't sell it anymore and i want another for back up in case of this one finish broken by the several accidents it still sufering. if you guys know any place in Canada where they still selling this model exactly
thanks!

• 2014-08-26 23:44
  • Q}3J

I have had my phone for almost 3 yrs now. It has been a good phone. I have dropped many times & all it has is a few scratches on it. I am getting rid of mine cause it's too small. I'm getting older & need bigger so I can see.

• 2014-08-26 05:48
  • k9%x

This was my last cell and I had no problem with the phone. My service was non contract with Walmart/T. Mobile. When I tried to change carriers T Mobile would not unlock the phone. I cancelled the service,bought another phone and changed plans. T Mobile continued to bill me for the service for several months. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH T Mobile!!!!!

• 2014-07-17 15:29
  • cU4%

> In reply to Nikki @ 2014-04-13 21:51 from 4bmi - click to readDont get this phone I went throw horrible experience ever with this phone don't get it

• 2014-07-16 00:12
  • 4x3u

> In reply to Nikki @ 2014-04-13 21:51 from 4bmi - click to readI have an Samsung Dart and it does work great. TMobile is good. Although the space for games/apps is very small. Hope this helps

• 2014-05-17 03:57
  • v0qT

I'm going to be getting this phone as a birthday present for my 9 yr old. It's T-Mobile service, which I've never had. How is the service? Is the phone able to hook up to a wifi connection? Is there any sturdy, otterbox-like, cases that will fit this phone? Would it work well for a 9 yr old? Thanks in advance!

• 2014-04-13 21:51
  • 4bmi

> In reply to pops @ 2013-12-07 06:43 from kaKv - click to readSame my storage gets filled up too much too much too quickly so I have figured out that by just deleting an app doesn't exactly work so i have turned to resting my phone completlele. Sure its a pain but its worth being able to text again and get rid of that stupid storage notification. I just move my picture file to a file in my micro sd and I am able to keep them

• 2014-03-13 01:47
  • jdFt

> In reply to pops @ 2013-12-07 06:43 from kaKv - click to readI had the same problem with memory too full and the phone would shut off by itself. You may want to check your downloads. They take up a lot of memory and move your photos. There is an Apps2SD app that can delete unnecessary data also.

• 2013-12-15 23:35
  • qKCd

my phone has a touch problem and i have sent it to a lot of repairs i noe but they all said they dont have the so i would to noe where i would get it please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2013-12-07 19:01
  • fsTx

im having isues with storage.. i donwloaded facebook,twitter and watssapp but i have to keep deleting them if i want to use one as a red alert keeps popping up on the notification bar saying the internal memory is full. i dont understand isnt these apps meant to be accessed on this phone?

• 2013-12-07 06:43
  • kaKv

my dart becomes so hot, so how can i treat this problem?

• 2013-10-17 15:36
  • S0uI

> In reply to timtam @ 2012-10-13 09:07 from 0mwf - click to readi bought mine for $50... unlocked from t-mobile

• 2013-09-19 03:47
  • q8GN

> In reply to Mujasnell @ 2013-08-17 23:28 from fsTx - click to readplaystore? Tune in radio?

• 2013-08-22 07:10
  • RqTD

How can I have a radio on my phone. Sm1 plss help me

• 2013-08-17 23:28
  • fsTx

> In reply to LeasaCastello @ 2012-10-12 07:13 from 4%Aj - click to readyou have to turn your 3g on and then you will be able to send and get picture...even if you dont have a date package this will still work

• 2013-07-12 17:25
  • kaP@

> In reply to kofi @ 2013-03-02 07:24 from N7Ax - click to readWho needs radio in a Cellphone?

• 2013-07-04 18:54
  • iBtv

This is not the best phone on the world but for the price paid is very descent.
Mine is running CyannoGenmod 7 and is unlocked from T-Mobile just give it a new life but you must root it.
Also it does have radio and memory has been improved.

• 2013-06-15 19:32
  • eepc

no radio

• 2013-03-02 07:24
  • N7Ax

> In reply to osofo emma @ 2013-02-18 05:40 from fsWr - click to readWhy did it miss the radio.....it ought to have it like other ph
ones

• 2013-02-27 22:34
  • N7DX

You can download Spirit Light from the Google Play Store.

• 2013-02-22 01:46
  • qT2G
Total of 65 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Dart T499.