Plannin for dis fone..... Jus need a few doubts cleared........ Does dis have auto reject for specific callers?...... Is textn easy enough? Do long msgs break up into sep ones in inbox? ...... Does dis fone and d marine hav same battery talktime.. Pls let mw know kind fellas...
A few questions:
> How is sound quality during a call? Is it easy to hear other person in a modestly loud environment?
> Any one with complaints about slow menu?
Thanks in advance.
Plzz tell me if contact groups can be made in this mobile or not. Samsung E250 had the option of making contact groups. I use this option to send msgs to specific people (who are in the group)... HelLppP! :(
This is a very nice phone in its class and I'm very happy. It has an excellent battery backup of 5 days approx (called up my friends, lit the torch and listened to FM without headphones for hours). I won't say the sound quality is better than SE walkman phone but you can't compare as this is a unique phone in its price range. Priced @ Rs.1900 approx. All the specifications mentioned here are correct.
What's the point of zillion new entry level basic phones from Samsung these days?
This is a pretty good low end phone, priced at approx 43$. It has all the things it boasts of. The plus points
1) Pretty good battery backup, I would say that it can run on a single charge for normal use(two hrs talk time)for a couple of weeks.
2) Good FM Radio and good speakers - The radio can work without the antenna and gives good voice clarity. The sound output from the dual speakers is also sufficient.
3) The torch light is a tad less brighter than the Nokia 1100 but the plus point is u dont have to keep holding down a button to keep it lighted. You have the option to switch it on and off.
4) Well spaced keys for easy use.
5) Power saving mode to conserve battery.
6) Mobile tracker 2.0 which is password protected. This facility, will send an sms to a predetermined number, whenever the SIM card is changed.
7) The facility of fake call.
1) There is no option to set the time when the keypad is locked, and once it is set to autolock, the keypad is locks in approx 10 seconds, which is a problem when trying to send a well thought SMS.But the saving grace is that when you unlock the keypad, you find yourself at the same place you had got the keypad locked. For people like me who type a lot of sms, the best thing is manual keypad lock, which is easy as there is not combination keys. Press down the * key for a couple of seconds and the keypad is locked.
2)When kept idle the screen goes completely blank(Doesn't even show the date or time)
3) The polyphonic tunes and ringtones included are not that catchy and there is no option to add polyphonic ringtones or mp3 tones to the list.
While click the contacts menu, it says 'Phone book initializing', after that nothing happened. after restart only it loads the phone book
What about the wireless radio of this set? Is the radio stereo or just mono?
jay, 21 Oct 2009never thinked of a low end phone with stereo speaker.. this phone rocks..yes....dual speaker is fantastic...loud & clear...^^