I bought this phone yesterday...Some features are awesome like:
1) Morning prayers. Setup the time when you want to wake up with morning prayers. Prayers are available for all religions (Hinduism, Christianity, Muslim, Sikhism).
2) You can use Torch even when phone is locked.
3) Very goooooood battery backup.
4) Nice loudspeaker.
5) Soft keypad.
6) MP3 player etc.
Overall its a nice phone with price less than 2k bucks...Thums up Samsung....
Nice phone launched by samsung in this price range. Phone features are good and in rs 1500 what can we expect. I had bought few days back good features and good looks.
contact number sent as vcard is shown as incompatible massage.Even Nokia 1100 accepts vcard.
samsung e1232b. very nice handest & smoth key-pad. very fine handsfree music .
Now some good point
1.Battery backup is good. It last for five days on average use.
2. Sound quality in FM or MP3 is good.
3. Look of phone is good as compared to Nokia 101.
Bad point is sim2 shows not reachable when conversation is going on sim1.
It is real Dual Standby Phone or Not? when we have a call on sim 1, other sim remain disable or enable? or call disply on sim 2 while calling on sim 1?
this is a very good phone in its range....n for the people who wants gprs in this range sgould go buy chinese phone..
For a price of Rs.1600 the negative points are
1. you can not see images.
2. No gprs.
3. Screen too small.
4. No video player.
5. External speaker is low on volume.
6. You have to switch sims for calling. No two keys for calling from two sims.
at this price range SPICE, MICROMAX,Videocon are giving much better phones.
Johnfriend, 19 Dec 2011How to load song in this phone?By pressing Middle button consists of PLAY & PAUSE button
Johnfriend, 19 Dec 2011how to store music if micro usb port is not available?yaa... through the help of Card reader.SIMPLE........
I bought this phone 2 days before and i'm very much satisfied.It is handy and is having less weight when compared to Nokia x1.Price is also less than Nokia x1.