how can i connect this fone with pc for internet on pc and which pc suit is requres . Pls repley fast.
in the specification they told it supports document viewer but fails to open pdf files..
they told it will have mobile tracker software inbuilt,but it is not there..is there any alternatives to use it? plz reply anybody..
Thanks for all your reviews guys...I purchased this piece for my mother...looks good from the start..
sam, 12 Jul 2011how can i on torch light by which button or key?ACTIVATE THE TORCH LIGHT
In Idle mode. press and hold the navigation key "UP" to activate the torch light mode. The Torch light automatically turns on.
To Deactivate the torch light. press and holde the navigation key "UP" again in idle mode.
thezaid, 11 Jun 2011I m using this phone and is giving me pleasure....the shape is simple and well finished...the ... moreWhat about internet?
using ebuddy for chat?
and opera mini for browsing?
FM Radio works or not without ear phone cable?
kindly answer these questions and your review will be perfect..
if you know e2152
it is the same phone but without 3.5 audio and the you cant send the mp3 player to background so you cant do any thing while listening to music
also e2152 have EDGE + GPRS in compare to e2232 which only have GPRS
flashmark, 10 Jul 2011is this dual active?No, its a dual standby
If you are talking on SIM card 1 and someone called you on SIM card 2, caller will receive the message"
number is busy, or mobile is off"
deepak, 09 Jul 2011I am using E 2232 for one month.phone is good but applications are not opening.like (M INDICA... moreIt don't support jar file above 200 kb so try to find older version of application .
I am using E 2232 for one month.phone is good but applications are not opening.like (M INDICATOR)guide for mumbai city.phone displays (JAVA ERROR. CONTENT SIZE TOO LARGE)OR (JAVA ERROR IO EXCEPTION)pls any one can tell.
how to open application.
Had this mobile for around a month now, really nice 1
1) Clear sound through the ear piece
2) You still can browse internet and listen to music/or send SMS
1) If you are talking on SIM card 1 and someone called you on SIM card 2, caller will receive the famous message" number is busy, or mobile is shut"
2) battery will die after 4 days "Without using the mobile for music or anything"
I had an E52 before it, but didn't quite like it, as it was so slim, and vibration was so weak also the ringtone was quite low, but E52 battery life is outstanding!!!
Got the battery backup for 3.5 days after the first recharge. What about this, for the other owners of 2232?
Main usability issues with Samsung Hero GT-E2232 Dual Sim are:
1. A tone is played whenever the phone receives a network reply (Ex: balance enquiry, balance report after a message is sent etc.) There is no option to turn this tone off. Ideally setting alert volume to zero level in sound profile should turn this off but it does not. This is really annoying in office environment. Even if we mute alerts for voice call and sms, a loud tone is played whenever we send sms or check balance!.
2. If any tone other than the default tone is set as sms tone, it is played several times repeatedly. This is too annoying as we are limited to using default tones only though there is provision to use any tone.
3. The delivery report is received as a text message and is saved in the Inbox. This is ridiculous !. This information should only be displayed as a notification and could be made available in the status of sent message.
4. There is no option to make a playlist from a folder. Every-time we need to create playlists from all tracks option which is tedious.
5. When I connect the device through latest Samsung Kies to a PC, it says this device does not support firmware upgrade. So, in case if you fix the above mentioned issues, how would I be able to get that on my device?