Samsung E2652 Champ Duos - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Check Price

Popularity

Daily interest
0.2%
Total hits:
1272452

Voting results

Design
5.2
Features
5.1
Performance
5.1
Votes:
27

Sort by:

can i use whats up on samsung gt e2551

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-29 07:29
  • 7tRB
  • Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-28 10:08 from ij7S - click to readWhatsApp setting download in my phone.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-20 19:11
  • KAe2
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-28 10:08 from ij7S - click to readWhatsApp setting download in my phone.

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-20 19:02
  • KAe2
  • R

> In reply to Dipak @ 2014-09-08 05:34 from 9D%y - click to readSamsung duos gt2652

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-18 08:00
  • 9DCF
  • R

> In reply to Dipak @ 2014-09-08 05:34 from 9D%y - click to readSamsung duos gt2652

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-18 07:56
  • 9DCF
  • R

Whats up comfermation code not coming

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-12 16:18
  • XNcj
  • H

> In reply to Dipak @ 2014-09-08 05:34 from 9D%y - click to readWhatsapp can support

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-09 13:36
  • rJ3R
  • R

> In reply to Ashish @ 2014-09-03 03:50 from 7qII - click to readWhatsaap support

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-08 05:34
  • 9D%y
  • R

> In reply to Ashish @ 2014-09-03 03:50 from 7qII - click to readWhatsaap support

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-08 05:28
  • 9D%y
  • R

> In reply to Harsh jogi @ 2014-08-31 07:16 from 9DmG - click to readWhat up support

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-03 03:50
  • 7qII
  • R

Whats up comfermation code not coming

  • Reply
  • 2014-09-01 07:30
  • uuQ8
  • R

> In reply to Ravi teja @ 2014-08-15 17:56 from ygAV - click to readWhats app

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-31 07:16
  • 9DmG
  • R

> In reply to Uc browser @ 2014-08-29 16:02 from 9DuQ - click to readE2652 very nice pice

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-30 18:00
  • 9Fs@
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-08-25 05:29 from X1e0 - click to readUc browser

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-29 16:02
  • 9DuQ
  • R

> In reply to Sweety @ 2014-08-06 14:12 from 9B96 - click to readcan i download wht's app in this mobile series?

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-28 10:08
  • ij7S
  • R

> In reply to shazia @ 2014-07-09 13:22 from 2SA1 - click to readWhatapp

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-26 13:03
  • U{d6
  • R

> In reply to Rakesh @ 2014-08-20 20:31 from 9GxT - click to readAppswGame

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-25 05:29
  • X1e0
  • R

> In reply to Rakesh @ 2014-08-20 20:31 from 9GxT - click to readJavagames

  • Reply
  • 2014-08-25 05:28
  • X1e0
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 1187 user reviews and opinions for Samsung E2652 Champ Duos.