Samsung E2652W Champ Duos - user opinions and reviews

2039666

5.8
5.7
5.7

> In reply to shinaj @ 2013-07-03 12:16 from YT18 - click to readsir please told me why was play/suport in mp4 or large size video ...........

• 2013-08-21 16:05
  • 98Wk

it sreen is only 2.6in i can use it or not

• 2013-08-12 18:03
  • 7jZ9

I only liked the camera produces a clear image

• 2013-08-08 12:16
  • fuZS

its suprt whatsaap or not???

• 2013-07-18 05:39
  • PA7Y

Sir, the screen of internet is landscape mobe so i cannot enter on ,kindly ginve information to be in portrait model to enter datas
shinaj

• 2013-07-03 12:16
  • YT18

> In reply to shari @ 2013-03-18 06:06 from w9Lj - click to readYes it plays videos in MP4 format, Shari. You may view them in fullscreen view. But the video quality is not much appreciable.

• 2013-06-28 21:39
  • bC9d

> In reply to Pradyumna @ 2013-06-03 08:48 from PIYW - click to readMERITS:
1. Good resolution of downloaded pics according to its price. You can zoom them to enlarge their view.
2. You may change the typing scheme to Qwerty keypad.
3. Contains pre-installed "Collins" dictionary which contains all the different kinds of meanings of the words along with sentences.
4. Games are pretty enjoyable.
5. Dual sim damn what else do you need at this cost?

DEMERITS:
1. An alarm at 10:14 A.M. begins to ring, for the reason god knows, I NEVER set it (AFTER 2 YEARS OF PURCHASE).
2. 1.3 MP camera.. extremely low quality pics are snapped.
3. It always hangs up on 'Create Email' option and the only solution is to remove the battery and put it again.
4. A hard touch screen.
5. Internet has a bit different format.
6. While using earphones, it may dial to the recent logs automatically which scares the hell out of me.
Once I slept while listening to the songs and found that it had missed called a cousin of mine late at 3:00 A.M. 14 times! (A bit serious problem)

The worst:
Samsung Service Centers are never able to resolve the issues. They just format the phone and dramatise to have resolved the issue by installing "Palringo" which is pre-installed in the device.

Despite all the demerits, I love this device as its a basic touchphone and nothing is perfect round the world. :P

• 2013-06-28 21:33
  • bC9d

its working skype or not

• 2013-06-14 16:37
  • Lbnc

> In reply to ROSY @ 2012-10-10 19:57 from XNts - click to readyes ur absolutely right

• 2013-06-10 15:29
  • t1$I

I recommend nobody to buy this phone or any variation of this phone. There are multiple problems with this model.
1. Unconfigured Alarms: First it started at midnight. I had not setup any alarm and one fine midnight I was caught wondering why this phone is screaming exactly at 12:00 AM midnight. Called the customer service. They gave simple answer. RESET the phone. Practically I lost many things that could not be backed up using Kies. The worst was that I lost custom words that I had setup for kannada words.
2. This has a limit of 1000 contacts. Does not have option to store the contacts on Memory Card. Now I end up deleting many contacts to add new ones.
3. I keep the phone rather in good condition. From past one week, the display panel has stop responding to the touch. I can use only the buttons. Meaning that I cannot make calls. But can only receive.
4. When I am sending SMSs to multiple recepients, the phone switches of for no reason. I cannot even restart the phone. Only way is to remove the batter and then restart.
5. When I am playing music, If I press on Last played button, again the maachine hangs and automatically restarts.
6. The alarm system is a crap. If I activate an alarm from the list that was previously deactivated, the alarm never rings. Instead, I have to open the alarm setup and then press Save to activate it.
7. The Kies does not allow to backup the custom Spells.

• 2013-06-03 08:48
  • PIYW

> In reply to Manohar @ 2012-07-24 15:57 from YTJS - click to readto connect to wifi tap on the wifi icon then on the left side press on wifi on

• 2013-06-01 17:12
  • ut5@

how can I enter alphabets along with numbers when I was asked to enter any reference number during any calls

• 2013-05-10 11:29
  • s8G5

> In reply to Jay @ 2013-02-24 14:53 from vbT8 - click to readtank

• 2013-04-24 16:23
  • uCcw

online watch tv software in apload for my phone

• 2013-04-17 13:59
  • uuHY

it's not equipped with wifi

• 2013-04-08 15:29
  • vGTK

Does it gives the facility to play videos in any format?

• 2013-03-18 06:06
  • w9Lj

how i do install samsung anddriod in my laptop

?

• 9Bc%

Can one access whatsapp

• 2013-02-24 14:53
  • vbT8

what program Ineed in the PC to can read the voice record from Samsung E2652W Champ Duos???PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP

• 2013-02-18 11:34
  • HxdU
Total of 1031 user reviews and opinions for Samsung E2652W Champ Duos.