Samsung E500 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.4
7.1
7.1

WOW! i bought my Samsung E500 when was studying in Holland four year ago. i still have my phone, still beautiful as new. i can not think of getting another phone, unless i have to. It is a beautiful, elegant phone. Sad thing my batery is getting weak but i am hopeful i will find a standard samsung phone battery that is compatible with my elengent phone. Then i am sorted! Kisses to whoever designed this phone. it is a piece of art. no other phone came closer to being beautiful as the Samsung E500. the gold one rocks.

• 2010-12-01 10:36
  • ftTe

Great phohe! I've got it already 4 years. I still love that phone as a first day when I both it.

• 2010-08-08 19:06
  • J5uq
  • F

> In reply to stephanie @ 2009-04-29 10:25 from 0U3b - click to readi love you!

• 2009-12-17 19:21
  • 319v

I had bought it as a present to my then fiance and now wife two years ago! It is a great phone very elegant and stylish. Now in the iphone era seems very simple but still it is eye catching,while light and with long battery life.

• 2009-12-04 10:35
  • pV4W

it's a good phone...i bought it when it was my birthday in 2008...for 16 years :D. i love the mirror but the memory is small...well it's the most beautiful phone i've ever had and seen :D:D:D:D

• 2009-04-29 10:25
  • 0U3b

it is one of the worst model i ever seen in my life time

• 2009-04-26 14:23
  • w43x
  • i use to have a balc
  • Rating0

i had the some tmobile balck phone

• 2009-04-16 18:18
  • 0i2x

one year ago i had this phone in white one but i lost it and now i'm very sad about that :(

• 2009-03-11 11:40
  • 0C7p

I bought this phone, pink versus model a year ago and I'm very satisfied with it.I hope i'll use it for along time, simply I wouldn't like to change my phone unless I must.I can only say "my compliments"

• 2008-09-14 20:47
  • pWXF

Two years ago I tried to find a good phone to change my old one (also samsung) and when I've seen this phone, I did not want any other. It was just realised and expensive (arround 450 USD). I have this phone since that time and even don't think about changing. It's really really good phone!

• 2008-07-19 08:27
  • ppDR

What can I say.I will miss this phone.It's a very good fashion and women's phone.Camera,bluetooth,mp3 player,voice recording,video recording,not at all bad for a phone with specific functions as calorie counter,shopping list(you can put pictures of items),pink schedule,scent calculation,weight ratio,biorythm.Definitely a women only phone.Has a mirror on the external display,not big at all,but when you need it desperatelu it comes in handy.I can say unlike it's predecessor T500,it's firmer and long-living.I crashed mine several times,dropped it in puddles,snow,sand,even in the toilet.And it lived through all of it.Never had to fix it for anything.And then it fell into some milk.And that was the end of it.Milk was floating in the internal and external display ,it was pouring out of everywhere.And it was out of date.I will miss it.Anyway a nice phone,very lady like,I prefer white,but it's a matter of personal opinion.

• 2008-07-07 16:29
  • nUk0

I have this phone for year and i really like it. i didn't have any problems with it. it comes in gold and in white color.

• 2008-06-29 03:43
  • 0xa3

wat outher colors dose it come in

• 2008-06-12 21:57
  • pL9Q
  • e500.-*/23$%^&*()_+!
  • Rating0

this phone is very good and stylish but it's only for women. love it

• 2008-04-17 14:57
  • MyGp

i had this phone.
i bought it for 400.
it's totally worth it.
but i lost it afterwards which was a BIG loss.
im thinking of buying it again. [=

• 2008-03-15 16:19
  • 4U@I

i have the gold one:D

• 2008-03-04 20:28
  • n%nF

i love my phone i've got this phone from my boyfriend, and i love it, nice phone

• 2008-03-04 20:26
  • n%nF

I live in Holland to and i have this phone, i't's a beautiful phone with a lot of options...and the gold one is the most beautiful one.....

• 2008-03-04 17:15
  • mSHq

i have this phone and i live in holland, its now avaible everywher i love this phone

• 2008-02-29 11:30
  • n%nF

Whoever says that this phone is ugly, is ugly himself and stupid for not realising it. This is one of the most beautiful phones that came out it is obviously made for girls and i do have one like it and its amazing, and believe i will never sell not even for 1000 euros altough i bought mine for 338 euros but i don't care, believe me its worth it and who has one like it knows what i am saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2008-02-19 17:31
  • nvxg
Total of 109 user reviews and opinions for Samsung E500.