Samsung E590 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9

Love the size, and weight, and the camera. Have this fon since december 2009. Recently I had it fixed ( since it is still under warranty) because the unit keeps warm or hot even if i turn off the fon. I had to take off the batt becoz it is alarming. The samsung tech said the mother board must be changed. The problem,he said, is due to "over charging". I don't understand it because all the fons i had didn't have that kind of problem. Anyway we're back together again.

• 2010-10-12 11:42
  • sxvC

looks a lot like the Siemens c75.

n when i saw this set...it reminded me of my old crush on the old siemens.

Well..a nice design...n the thing 2 pick when u have the taste 4 exceptional stuffs.

The net may be a bit offline with some sims..ummmm...

i thought that Samsung makes nice phones...but thats a bug that it may show "limited connectivity " in some cases.

got it 2 replace my mp3 player really...a nice secondary phone.

for Bangladeshi guys...use GP on that.

• 2010-10-07 09:09
  • uNVD

i have problem with my E590 unit.the loud speaker broke.. now i can only hear harsh sound when i use it..

• 2010-09-14 14:03
  • K7eb

i use this phone almost 3 years.
just can say, It's a great phone!!
only wonder if any alternative message alert tone (only 5 choice-able).. bored..

• 2010-09-06 16:10
  • wr2s

E590: LIMITED SERVICE. In addition to my previous post.. Signal is not the problem I am sure, because if I am going to transfer my SIM to other phone, I can accurately send & receive text/calls without any delay. IRATE!! I need to bring back again my phone to technician. Sigh.

• 2010-09-02 13:55
  • vj1T

I am having problem with my E590,ERROR: LIMITED SERVICE!! I bring it to the technician, I am glad it was fixed during testing. But then I when I use it, too hard to send message and even making calls. I cannot even receive text messages or even incoming calls. I HATE IT!!! I only have this for about 1 year and 8 months.

• 2010-09-02 13:45
  • vj1T

i use it just for 6-7months..1 time i watch a video.then there's a problem with the sound....i just hold it and watch eh video.i don't know what happened...
now i don't even have an alarm clock with this phone...i want this to be fix...cause i love this phone....is somebody can help me?thx & godbless

• 2010-08-30 20:28
  • MfxH

I just bought one on ebay australia for $99... It works a treat.....

• 2010-08-29 08:07
  • w60C

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-08-20 22:32 from TfX2 - click to readI just bought 1 on ebay Australia for $99

• 2010-08-28 10:40
  • w60C

hi..

i am using this phone for about yr & 6 months now before it give up on me.. i pity myself now with out my cute & dependable phone.. i really dying to have it fix so that we can be together again.. & enjoy every minute using it...

• 2010-08-20 22:32
  • TfX2

Small and light yet having everything you need. Cute look, prefect for a girl.

Looking for similiar one for wife since she submerged old one and can't really find anything. Try to find nice phone with 3Mpix camera which is under 70g, that's the only one.

• 2010-08-02 18:00
  • TmJd

i love e590 cause my friendd like her.sometimes said cute.simply but astig.

• 2010-07-28 09:23
  • v0qT

i love e590 good quality pix and its ok to browse website... the phone memory is good... the quality of its sound on speaker phone is really great... overall i love e590 phone...

• 2010-07-21 17:14
  • v0q9

> In reply to SMAr2wo @ 2009-10-22 18:55 from Laxs - click to readSMAr2wo, my phone shows the execute/install option as greyed out, any other ideas on the workaround? thnx

• 2010-07-19 05:55
  • vpbK

ITS a great phone for internet browsing.. for WAPsites? splendid!!! A great value for PhP3,800
The cam is also near perfect... look for good ambient light so that the pict resolution will be great and worth posting to social networking sites. STURDY? Yeah its ERGONOMICALLY SUITED...

• 2010-07-03 11:33
  • UD{I

> In reply to Bungalo Bill @ 2010-05-26 04:40 from Ui0s - click to readhi!

how did you install the opera mini on your samsung e590?
hoping u cud reply to this message. thanks..

• 2010-06-25 16:13
  • vj1U

I think its an awesome phone. I have had it for about a year now and it i quite like it. The games aren't bad either

• 2010-06-04 15:27
  • 0RIx

This phone is brilliant. The web browser is crap but I downloaded Opera Mini and it runs super fast! I got an N79 to replace it, but I accidently wrecked it in the washing machine so had to come back to the E590. It loads web pages faster than the N79 in some cases!! I am quite astounded. Decent & simple camera. Sturdy. Have had it for 2 years now and it's brilliant.

• 2010-05-26 04:40
  • Ui0s

> In reply to metski @ 2008-11-14 16:18 from uEB6 - click to readToo good pictures,man :-) Thanks!

• 2010-05-21 02:23
  • 38Pk

I'm having problems with my headset.
Whenever I listen to my stored music files through headset, it sounds like having an echo to it. But if I remove it, the songs are played as it is.

I've tried through sound settings but it's still the same. Is this about my headset or the settings of my phone?

Please advise.
Thanks!

• 2010-05-16 02:08
  • vp1e
Total of 909 user reviews and opinions for Samsung E590.