Samsung E630 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.2
5.9
6.1

I use to have one of these before I got my iPhone. This was a very reliable and never failed me until I put a password on it... I remembered the password and knew I made no typos when creating it, but the phone would not accept it so I had to get a new SIM card :(

• 2014-05-12 15:07
  • tZqw

You know this phone together with nokia 5210 were the phones I enjoyed the most up to now..( now I have iphone 4s and samsung s3 mini but still If I find this one I will buy :).. you could write music on this one with normal musical notes.

• 2013-07-02 15:47
  • 39D@

> In reply to Marjolijn @ 2010-05-22 16:48 from mbNu - click to readi want this mobile .please i want to buy

• 2011-06-22 11:42
  • KIek

BTW, there is an option to download voice recordings from E630 to your PC. You need to modify firmware with ResMan (a patch for accessing all folders is available online) and then flash the phone with OpenSFD. All the aforementioned programs are free.

• 2010-08-23 23:15
  • sr9r

> In reply to candice @ 2010-04-14 15:36 from IaHa - click to readYes, you can print the photos. Just use some synchronizing software (version 1 of "PIMS file manager" by Samsung is one free option - just search for 20050816162816765_PIMS_File_Manager.exe). Then use it with a USB cable or infrared port to copy the pictures to your computer.

• 2010-08-23 23:08
  • sr9r

I really love this phone. I have this phone since february 2005 and I still use him. It a perfect little phone and I don't want to mis him. But now the battery is very weak so I have to search for an other phone. :(

• 2010-05-22 16:48
  • mbNu

i just had a baby and i have about 300 pics of the little one n the phone. tell me will i be able to print them? pls pls pls reply

• 2010-04-14 15:36
  • IaHa

Been using this phone for 4 and a half years. Very durable! Finally, the screen is starting to go but I am still loving this phone.

• 2009-06-07 09:49
  • kSbv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2007-01-28 08:27 from NCHA - click to readFrom Anonymus: "used this phone only for 1 year. Recently It keeps getting no service. I noticed another user wrote the same problem down there. Don't buy this phone. Not durable and overpriced"

Mine does the same, reason why im here... only a year and now it wont work, i've replaced the flex and it seemed to fix it but for a day or so, then the same thing, it's a shame because I do think it is a cool looking phone...

• 2008-07-15 22:13
  • PtU8

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2007-11-25 22:50 from 4AtK - click to readMine displays the photo... I loved it when I received a call from my girlfriend but unfortunatelly we broke up, i erased teh picture just in case.. lol

• 2008-07-15 22:07
  • PtU8

The infrared works fine, you need to install Samsung's PIMS and file manager 1.0 to use it. problem being that the maximum file size is 200kb :(

• 2008-06-27 03:09
  • pjdp

infra is for sending data only

• 2008-04-29 14:54
  • uCkG

I bought this phone yesterday, Infared seems to be a broblem. How do I recieve music or pictures from other phones besides using mms?

• 2008-03-14 12:14
  • Nxsf

i bought this phone yesterday and i cant get this...what is the infared for?can i really get music from other phones? it stylish and good for ladies, but the infared is a BIG let down!

• 2008-01-29 07:46
  • fu%J

i have this mobile since 2004..it's very stylish mobile & cute & so small..but every basic
nothing special about it..so it's just for call use only :)

• 2008-01-11 12:53
  • fvLn

who to get all pictures to the photo? and tranfering to the competer...

• 2008-01-09 04:47
  • vx4n

you need to restart the fone to fix this problem.

• 2007-11-30 00:15
  • LxIC

this fon is really bad.the infared port can only transfer phonebook entries.

• 2007-11-30 00:12
  • LxIC

does this phone show the incoming callers name and pic if you've stored it in the phonebook. i read a comment that only the number shows up.

• 2007-11-25 22:50
  • 4AtK

I have been using this mobile for the last two years.But, it's only recently that it has started giving troubles.
The problem is that the display doesn;t work at all.even though the background functionality is working fine, I have to blindly work with the keys(As I don't see anything on the display screen). I can't remember when was the last time I have send SMS using it!!! :-(
Could someone please help me out to sort out this problem as day by day it's getting even worse.
I request all the geeks to wake up and save my day.. any solution is welcome...

• 2007-08-27 06:48
  • PA7c
Total of 321 user reviews and opinions for Samsung E630.