Samsung E715 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2

very good and i love this phone

• 2010-08-06 15:06
  • syjN

> In reply to hatseklats @ 2009-10-22 06:51 from mGDq - click to read40 euro's? thats really nice. i paid 140 euro to get this phone

• 2009-12-07 05:30
  • mGDq

Really nice phone. It's small, works always and windows mobile is the best OS, you really can do almost anything with this phone. I can even unlock my car, using special software

• 2009-12-02 05:30
  • mGDq

in Holland you still can buy this phone prepaid. For all you paupers..just go to the Kijkshop. the sell it to you for only 40 euro

• 2009-10-22 06:51
  • mGDq

the best phone i ever used and ever since this ive been a samsung fan

• 2008-12-19 07:19
  • 45Sk

i am using this phone for abt 5 monthz now n befoe that my sis had it for abt 1.5 yrs... its stylish n attractive... no big problems with this phone except 4 the small space of abt 200 sms only. a nice phone to use.

• 2008-12-05 19:42
  • Rxf7

i remember this used to be my first phone :)
until my sister lost it -___-

• 2008-11-07 06:55
  • 4S0m

Dark days are over; light is coming with lots of happiness. My 3rd cell phone and 1st color phone with camera

• 2008-01-22 16:55
  • Rx4b

the ssamsung sgh e715 is a good t-mobile phone but you cant print any pictures out of it.

• 2007-12-09 23:04
  • q{Gq

Phone looked really cool when it was made... Now, after three years it still looks cool... Yes the screen started to fade but it is not the case... All phones are getting older... Functionality never was the strong point of this phone.. The most coolest part was design which was revolutionary at that time... My fist cell in life... I love it...

• 2007-10-24 21:54
  • E1{p

the mobile sucks...the only thing good about this mobile is itz flashlight

• 2007-08-28 07:19
  • PUbc

i hate it... picture quality declined after a couple of months, phone memory wipes every 2 weeks... i've lost so many mssgs and phone numbers!!! cant get the infra red to work either!!!

• 2007-07-12 22:19
  • mXRx

i learnt one thing from this phone, dont go for the looks. i bought this set for almost $300 3 yrs ago. the picture quality was good as in all samsung phones. but the display got worse within 6 months. tht was painful. still the camera worked fine but the display killed me man. finally i had to discard it.

• 2007-05-25 05:31
  • 4Lc{

Ive had this phone for about a year and i hate it!!! its always saying that my sim card is broken, when its not! thats why im going to switch my phone but since ive had it i mean,,, ive had to deal with it and pretend to like it as much as i wish i did!

• 2007-04-25 14:23
  • FCRH

the infrared doesn't works!

• 2007-03-27 10:41
  • nDxM

I Had this phone for almost 2 years, some things to be aware of: the screen ligthens with time, making it almost impossible to read in the day, keypad softening with time- difficult typing and most important, very poor signal and reception. But handy torch, small and light.

• 2007-03-12 18:17
  • Nxsf

heyy people, i have this cel for 1 year but in this moment the internal display is spoiled, who?, change of colors and you did´t see the menu and agend...so i need to change the display, and is very difficult find th display for change...

• 2007-01-19 17:49
  • 4m$L

hey 2 the user who needs to turn the text light off- there is no way of doing it. a bit of a silly thing actually but i actually like it haha! :-)

• 2007-01-18 22:16
  • Nxsf

This is not a very good phone in my opinion, thought that may be subjective. I have had it for 2 days now and the call quality and signal strength are horrible. I have a Nokia 3390b from 5 years ago that has good signal in my house, but E715 drops my calls and it does not seem to keep track of time??? I set the time and it was an hour behind the next day and I thought it was the auto update function, but there does not seem to be an auto update clock function at all, so that has me baffled. Anyway, I would not recommend it.

• 2006-11-15 19:32
  • bf79

hey buddy i hav a solution for ur problem, open ur phone wid the help off screw driver and then remove or crash ur phones light :-)

• 2006-10-07 20:24
  • PF2Z
Total of 512 user reviews and opinions for Samsung E715.