Samsung E780 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
7.0
7.2

you can change the skins to pink and make the wallpapers anything you want, although there are flowers etc. preset.

it can be for girls too!

• 2006-08-24 22:41
  • nER3

is there a Flash for the Cam ?!!! plz some one help me ? and it's available in the Middle east ??

• 2006-08-24 12:58
  • SeFN

it looks so beautiful but it has no card slot !!!!! :'(

• 2006-08-19 13:39
  • iD0Q

Hi i presently have the samsung e530 which i love and is very girly. I was just wondering if the display settings on this are very masculine? Can you change the background skin colours? I am due for an upgrade and would like to stick to samsungs but there doesn't seem to be much about.

• 2006-08-13 19:17
  • mXDr

The phone is absolutly stunning, I saw it in the shop and I just had to have it! Samsung have put a lot of time into the speed at which you can go through your pictures and take pictures!

The only thing I am disappointed is the fact it doesn't come with a memory card slot or a flash for the camera!

But I certainly wont be swopping it anytime soon!

• 2006-08-12 11:33
  • nHBi

Can any1 tell me what the memory is like also how long does the battery actually last 4.

• 2006-08-08 14:28
  • nEb{

can this phone use MP3's as ringtones?
thxs

• 2006-08-07 18:01
  • kxPx

Hi I was sent the E780 by mistake instead of the E870. Can you set MP3 tunes as your rintone on the E780 & can anyone tell me how the phones compare? Thank you.
Stu.

• 2006-08-04 16:51
  • mHpx

I've had this just over a fortnight... and it kicks the ass of my old L6 it's stable, stylish, bluetooth is almost as good as a SonyEricsson and it just generally feels like a more considered design. One niggle that is still carried over from my E700 is that they STILL like to take photos of the inside of your pocket... which is fairly annoying...

• 2006-07-14 14:16
  • Ih1g

its look like this phone is a down grade for E770 model from samsung..(except for the 2Mp camera) As u can see that the E780 doesn't have the microSD slot like the E770. Is this some kind of a marketing strategy for samsung? i hope to get some explaination on this issue...

• 2006-07-12 14:29
  • PxFn

Cracking phone. Fits great in the pocket due to its super slim size. Great screen with a setting for a different wallpaper every time you open the flip....great if like me you have loads of wallpapers and can't decide which to use.

• 2006-07-08 07:57
  • MZq4

GooD LukinG PhonE BY SamsunG..
**best of luck baby**

• 2006-07-06 20:00
  • RxfF
Total of 52 user reviews and opinions for Samsung E780.