Samsung Exhilarate i577 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.4

where can i get the screen?i have searched all over in my country,i could not get it.

• 2014-07-24 14:44
  • 9x11

kitkat 4.4.2 work perfectly on I577 cuz i just flashed kitkat on mine.

• 2014-03-21 21:06
  • Mfxc

> In reply to mike @ 2014-01-09 03:31 from xJkY - click to readthis smartphone can't upgrade android 4.4 kitkat version, this can upgrade android 4.0.4 ICS version. this is ver bed :(

• 2014-03-04 16:42
  • 3Tx0

> In reply to mike @ 2014-01-09 03:31 from xJkY - click to readYou can try with Cyanogen Mod 10 or 11, but you'll have to root your phone .

• 2014-03-04 13:33
  • LaA2

i have i577. i m facing the problem of wifi signals?signal of wifi is very weak then the other samsung phones.is their a problem in model or in just my phone?

• 2014-02-03 17:49
  • 6PIF

> In reply to Baloch Imran @ 2013-10-26 21:36 from fBhp - click to readI have a Samsung Exhilarate i577 -- with 2.3.6 -- how do I upgrade to kit kat without my phone becoming a brick ?

• 2014-01-09 03:31
  • xJkY

Best phone I have ever owned.... other competitors phones I have owned cannot compete.

• 2013-11-19 18:21
  • q97i

I have Samsung Galaxy exhilarate (i 577)
With Android 4.0
This is a best Android smart phone.
Thnkx to Samsung for this such best smart phone.

• 2013-10-26 21:36
  • fBhp

Check the phone settings and enable the USB facility.

• 2013-10-26 16:11
  • Iae1

> In reply to ejthemale @ 2013-06-23 21:27 from 7Ei1 - click to readI had the same echo issue. Then I realized it would disappear if I would mute my end of the call. Based on that observation, it seemed mic was picking-up feedback from the speakerphone. After some experimentation, I found that the echo problem could be reproduced if the speakerphone (located on the back of the phone) was VERY close to an object, such as my hand or a desk. The echo would NOT occur if I provided the speakerphone had an ample amount unrestricted space. The SOLUTION - simply hold/place the phone facedown when talking on speakerphone.

• 2013-10-06 05:26
  • qIm9

> In reply to Roz @ 2013-07-11 02:54 from q9DV - click to readI had the same echo issue and solved it by ensuring the sound from the speakerphone is NOT reflect back into the microphone. Honestly, my hand was the culprit for the reflected sound and the ensuing echo problem. I found I can solve the problem by simply flipping the phone over after I activate the speakerphone. The result is talking directly to the back of the phone (when the speakerphone is activated), but that definetly solved the echo problem on the other end of the line. I hope this helps someone.

• 2013-10-05 23:53
  • FI}v

Hi, when i connect my Samsung Exhilarate i577 to my computer it only charges, i can't access the storage.. any help pls send it to don1kie@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks in advance

• 2013-10-04 13:21
  • Nw87

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-04 19:31 from Ix0} - click to readI had the same problem with regards to the data not connecting. I had to add a new Access Point Name in the network settings. You'll have to get the correct information from your carrier.
Good luck!

• 2013-07-19 15:48
  • bgud

In regards to the data connection problem, I had the same problem. I had to add a new Access Point Name in the networks settings. In my area in Washington, DC with AT&T, I had to change to wap.cingular, but it's different by network and region. You'll have to get the settings from your carrier

• 2013-07-19 15:46
  • bgud

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-07-04 19:31 from Ix0} - click to readI have the same problem let me know if you find out.

• 2013-07-15 04:00
  • kJYu

> In reply to ejthemale @ 2013-06-23 21:27 from 7Ei1 - click to readI recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate and was happy with my choice until I was told by the people I was calling that they could hear their voice echoing in the background. I don't like placing my cell up to my ear unless I want privacy and I really don't want to be bothered with those cumbersome ear pieces or have to buy another cell. I'm searching for information online to help me solve this annoying nuisance. I sacrifice to buy this because of the reviews. Maybe I should have done more research.

• 2013-07-11 02:54
  • q9DV

Does anyone know how to turn on data. I have a data plan but this phone won't let me use it. It only gets on the internet through wifi. I can't get picture messages either.

• 2013-07-04 19:31
  • Ix0}

This phone is close to perfect. It's not perfect because it has one minor design flaw. The microphone used for the speaker phone is right next to the speaker that is used for both speaker and up to the ear speaker. The up to the ear microphone is at the bottom of the phone and could (should) be used for both microphones. The problem is that the speaker sounds like an echo to the person calling to the Exhilarate. I, though, hear them fine and they hear me fine.

• 2013-06-23 21:27
  • 7Ei1
Total of 107 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Exhilarate i577.