Samsung F200 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
6.6
6.6

i have that fone in white and pink

• 2008-05-05 16:24
  • ny@w

hay samsung go0d job nice cheap cute phone
but when wil it be releasf in the uk or sa

• 2008-04-25 01:40
  • kH@t

Can anyone tell me is the speakers good,and isit loud?

• 2008-04-22 21:40
  • Ui$d

This phone is incredible!!!

• 2008-04-22 04:39
  • UDP9

I use a song on the memory card as the ringing tone. was working til i switched off the phone. when I switch on the phone again, the ringing tone will go back to the default tone. any way to solve this? Thanks

• 2008-04-14 03:52
  • TIE7

I just purchased this red-cute-devil handy about 1 week ago and then after that 5 of my friends bought the same one with me :) I tot I want to be different by having this handy... apparently this mid-end product has 2 strong-points : 1) middle-up features 2) a low-end price .... but when you buy this unit will only tell you that YOU ARE is someone with:
Stylist... Perfectionist .. cost sense .... outgoing .... being different .... simple .... elegance .... center point..... its juuust me!

• 2008-04-11 09:47
  • wriV

there's pink too.. its legit..

• 2008-04-02 05:45
  • F4pr

this phone has no camera..

• 2008-04-02 05:44
  • F4pr

Does this phone have a camera ????
I want to buy it but not if there is no camera.

• 2008-03-24 21:15
  • nFeR

No radio,answering while swivel is open only, earphones can be connected only to the computer not from the phone.Alarm ring when phone is on only.When the phone is off and someone send sms 2hrs before after switching on the phone after 3hrs,it will appear as if the sms was send on that time when it is on eg Now it's 14:40 I switch of the phone now, and someone send me sms at 15:00.I switch on at 16:00 sms will appear as if you send me at 16:00.There's a folder for outbox, but I can't show the send sms'

• 2008-03-17 14:04
  • N9qG

I saw it in "Sweet Pink" on ebay, but this site lists only blue & red, so I'm unsure if this in pink is legit/real or not.

• 2008-03-10 05:18
  • vu}C

2GB, so stock em ur music files!!

• 2008-01-27 03:16
  • w0QI

This phone can support external memory up to how big?

• 2008-01-10 16:57
  • F4pr

this phones screen is too little,, wonder what can be seen in its display>>.

• 2008-01-05 07:35
  • wHr@

pls. send me the colors you have and while hearing the fm can i rotate to close it without stopping the fm

• 2007-12-30 11:14
  • 2SMk

Can I set meessage tone and ring tone as what i want??? Does it have a strong vibration > Thanks In Advance..

• 2007-12-25 21:50
  • TIEh

I realy like it.Infact i sometimes wonder if it's a pen that am carryin or what,ma friends r realy suprised with it.

• 2007-12-19 12:06
  • mi$L

I bought this phone recently, its very cute its as if you'r carrying a music player or a pen-drive, belive me it is so small. Its only when your phone rings that you know its a phone, and yes amazing clarity.
Go for this mobile if you want to listen to some good quality misic for yourself and if you do not want a camera on your phone.
Some Concerns
>)can recieve calls only with the swivel open.
>)May be samsung should have concentrated on improving it battery stand by(needs to charged every day)

• 2007-12-17 18:53
  • TRa9

hey! can you use the mp3 sounds as your ringtone on this phone?

• 2007-11-29 18:44
  • StG4

hey people juz wondering if there was a picture viewer on this phone? and how long does the battery last for both stand by and talk time ? it looks really nice and all
thanks

• 2007-11-27 03:30
  • 2GaG
Total of 102 user reviews and opinions for Samsung F200.