Samsung F210 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.9
6.8
6.9

My girlfriend have been using this phone for at least 4 -I think its for more- years and don't want to change it. She is very happy with it... I used to joke with her when she speaks by the telephone: are you speaking or are you making up to you?... because it looks like a lip-stick... she had the one in blue... she says it had everything she needs for a phone call or to send a message...

• 2012-04-04 22:23
  • PrF}

> In reply to marthin @ 2011-02-14 15:16 from nbj% - click to readI want to by this phone

• 2012-02-29 03:02
  • uZa{

I really need this phone. How can I get it. I have failed to buy any other phone! Please help. I dont mind even a second hand one. Get me one please, thank you.

• 2012-02-27 15:37
  • M9XZ

I agree with all the people who have positively reviewed. i have been using this phone for at least 4 years and do not wanna change. Why did not SAMSUNG continue with this style I really don't understand. Whoever used this phone cannot buy any other phone. I really can't understand what is wrong with SAMSUNG....

• 2012-02-20 22:13
  • DE5H

I wanna buy this mobile at any cost. let me know if available.

• 2012-02-20 10:16
  • S1NH

I Love This Cell Phone because its very difrant Style having

• 2011-12-26 17:45
  • KIdR

> In reply to Daniel @ 2011-09-02 16:58 from fueg - click to readHow can I get a new phone. I have used the one I have since 2008 and I actually need another cos this is becoming old. Friends of mine too feel they should own one.

• 2011-11-10 05:34
  • ftVF

it is one of the best phones I have ever used. still have and loving it to bits...

• 2011-10-26 12:45
  • Ia1p

am using this phone for 4 years now and have never have even a drop of problem with it.But now its looking old and i feel like changing it.how can i get the brand new original one? if possible its double sim,thus if its in existence.

• 2011-09-02 16:58
  • fueg

i used u use it but i lose it

• 2011-08-20 12:46
  • 7w47

I am using this phone since a year now, and I am so happy to get it, it is soooo unique...and now i wish that sumsung releases its new version..I am not intrested in 3G nor downloading music and videos..just the shape and the reliability in terms of battery, sound...
by the way, this phone receives compliments all the time :)

• 2011-08-02 13:02
  • Nqab

I have been using this phone since 3 years. It one of the sexiest and handy phones I ever used. But,I really wish to get a new one of the same kind as the one I have now looks too old with a lot of scratches. I tried searching for it in many stores but couldn't find it anywhere. Where can I find it?

• 2011-07-02 12:23
  • Sg%2

i owned the phone..loved it whole heartedly...until it got stolen december 2010..heart n soul broken...excellent best phone i have ever had from samsung..user friendly,portable,easy download,batterry life excellent..memory storage fantabulous!!!..would love to own one again!

• 2011-06-27 14:25
  • fjaf

> In reply to marthin @ 2011-02-14 15:16 from nbj% - click to readyaah... i have interested to buy this phone.... how much price??

• 2011-06-17 08:14
  • ut$}

ya i like this phone it's amazing

• 2011-06-14 20:41
  • 9Jx1

Ofcourse its so nice & cute phone, my lover is also using this phone, what a nice faetures & beauty full as well as my lover.

• 2011-06-14 17:40
  • 9Jx1

i wnt 2 buy this phone//where is it available?

• 2011-06-09 15:21
  • PGfE

i need a battry of this phone

• 2011-04-02 11:29
  • utiJ

> In reply to marthin @ 2011-02-14 15:16 from nbj% - click to readya i like this phone it's amazing

• 2011-03-19 12:58
  • t}NF

> In reply to marthin @ 2011-02-14 15:16 from nbj% - click to readI'm interested in buying this phone where can I get this

• 2011-03-07 11:19
  • fraM
Total of 430 user reviews and opinions for Samsung F210.