Mat, 12 Jun 2008OK. So I've had this phone for a couple of days now and I think the following. I like it and... moreWith regards to the texting, I replied to someone about this before. I haven't changed any settings on mine but it always reverts back to which ever option I used last. So if I used T9 to send a text, it will always revert back to this when I create a new message. If it is in T9 when you hit send, the next message you create should start in T9. Mine does anyway!
Kuw, 11 Jun 2008Hello! Could anyone confirm if this model comes with the hole to put the phone strap on?Yes it has a strap loop holes.
OK. So I've had this phone for a couple of days now and I think the following. I like it and it certainly has a wow factor. Camera is good and the touch screen is pretty responsive.
However, I have noticed a couple of things: 1. You cannot set T9 predictive as default so for every text you write, you have to change it from Abc - very annoying.
2. Scrolling on options screens is quick. However, scrolling through screens where you set stuff, e.g. alarm, time/date is slow and you can select areas by mistake.
3. I am not finding the browser very quick either in either 3G or GPS
4. There do not seem to be any downloadable games that are compatible with the handset
Does anyone know how to combat any of the above or have similar opinions?
i was just wondering about your opinions of this phone, ive been looking at it for a while and was just wondering whether it is worth getting. It looks fab!
Hello! Could anyone confirm if this model comes with the hole to put the phone strap on?
Am also finding that the Browser is slower than my old Nokia N73. I thought it was supposed to be very quick. What am I doing wrong?
Fletch, 11 Jun 2008Had this a day and all seems ok, However, I have a couple of questions
1. Default for text... moreWith regards to the texting, there isn't any settings, mine always reverts back to which ever mode you used last. So mine always starts on T9 yours should as well.
I've not had the same problem with the photo's.
Had this a day and all seems ok, However, I have a couple of questions
1. Default for texting is ABC. Is there any way to set the default to T9 predictive. It's very annoying having to change it for every text. Saying that, my old Samsung D500 had the same problem - very annoying.
2. Also, pics taken indoors with a lot of light coming into the viewfinder, tend to turn a bit orange - any advice on stopping that?
whats this phone like with signal/netwrok coverage???... i have a u600 n the network coverage is soooo bad and i know for a fact that it is not my network provider so it gota b the fone .. will this samsung be the same?
I have been looking at purchasing a Samsung F480 and have a few questions.
1. Can you take a 3 meg picture or higher with the phone and then email that picture full size, and WITHOUT reducing the file size, through an email client set up on the phone, and email it to an email address. as some phones are limited to file sizes they are capable of emailing. On my current phone 3.2meg picture is about 648 kb. And my Vodafone network will allow me to send file sizes up to 2meg.
2. I synchronize outlook, contacts, Calendar and tasks etc.
Can I dial a number stored in the subject box in Calendar entry stored on the phone. Ie appointment 10am Thursday with “mr blogs 10 The street, Bloggs Town DX3 3xp 0123456789” can I call the telephone number directly from the calendar entry stored on the phone?
3. When you synchronize contacts and calendar entries do the notes in both calendar entries and contacts synchronize and store on the phone
Hi is there anyone on here who knows about making themes or anything? i can't find any for this phone, not even ones where you change the codes wierd! HELP LOL
Hi just wana know what the battery is like with this phone as i use my sony alot during the day as mp3. will this phone last with hours of use plus calls and txts or will it drain quite quick. love the style of this phone just wana know if battery life will support what i want.
SuN, 10 Jun 2008Just following up on a previous post by James...when taking a picture, it looks like pic is ta... moreI've been playing with it for ages and dont think it is the phones camera, just the way it stores the pic.I havent downloaded any of the pic's yet, but if you take one and set it as a wallpaper you'll see how clear it is!