i am planning to but this can any one suggest should i proceed for this or not
reply me as soon as possible
i have purcahsed this phone before 3 months, but same day i have got hanging problem & other. so i will never suggest to anybody for purcahse this pcs..
is there any twitter application available for f480? please help guys.
I have been using this phone for 11 months now. it served me well until recently it decided to cause problems.
The screen goes BLUE suddenly then turn to GREEN. And it stayed that way for a very long time. Fustrated, i took out the battery, memory card, SIM card and left it for a while then tried to on again. It works, i was able to switch it on, HOWEVER, its screwed up. The phone automatically dial my last dialled number many times. I tried to cancel, it keep going back to calling the number.
When there is an incomin call, i cant press the button to ans my call. Sad, i loved this phone, guess have to change to a new one now...
hi i hope somebody can help me i just bought an 8gb microSDHC for my phone and im not sure if it is compatible with the phone. is there a difference between microSD and microSDHC type of memory card?
i using 2 cell more nokia N 95 and nokia 6288 .ya f 480 nice cell but when a call coming at cell the sound level and vibration is to slow.many time i miss my call because i not here ring tune or not feel vibration they are to slow in max volume,i feel that the only disadvantage this cell.cell look pritty good. Sound quality good.
i have been using dis phone for last 6 months and i found that its camera is worst than that of 2mp camera , the application cannot be minimised , you cannot update your phone,cannot use secondary camera , no wifi , cannot install software form computer , sound quality is bit down . i would just say that its waste of money .
JJ, 17 Oct 2009Great phone, had it for a year now. No problems, great looks, great features :)hey friend,i have to buy f480 but i am confused between f480 and nokia xm5800............can you tell me which one is good?
Anonymous, 14 Oct 2009DONT buy it trust me i sell it and its crap i get are problem and complaintsToi parler franÃ§ais??
i hav dis cell.. n i found it good.. but d biggest problem in dis cell is.. ki. i doesn't store.. much of sms's n d quality of d camera is not soo good where as it is 5.0 mega pixel..n evn d sound system.. is very low...!!
Don't lie. This is one of the better phones on the market (well... it was...) with one of the better touchscreens and a stable system. If you are truly a salesman in mobile phones, I bet you might want to do a better job and listen to the real salesman over here.
This was my 7th phone after Nokia 2110 (1996), Samsung R220 (2001), Nokia 2600 (2005), 6610i (2005), 6280 (2006) & SE w660 (2008). I bought it in Feb 2009. I went to get an LG Cookie but the vendor convinced me to buy this. It looked very promising touch UI at that time with excellent sound quality, 5 MP camera, good looks, document reader etc. But at a closer look, I was more disappointed. I have detailed out my disappointment point wise below. Any body looking for this mobile must read my opinion.
1. Camera was the biggest disappointment. Although it has a 5 MP camera, it is not good. Image resolution is 2560 X 1920 alright, but they are not sharp enough. They look exactly same as a 2 MP image changed to a 5 MP image in a software like photoshop. Its true that any mobile camera can not compare with a digital camera any day, there was still much scope for improvement. I have also used Nokia & SE Phones & Nokia quality is best among them.
2. Downloading games/ applications is not easy. You just can not copy and open them. Officially you can just download them directly by using internet through the phone only. Some developers have developed or cracked some means by which you can download them on the phone through P. C. I and some other friends have already discussed that procedure here earlier (some 4-5 months ago). Still that procedure is very tedious and very inconvenient.
Application can only be installed on phone memory. So that you have a limit of 232 MB. Card is only for songs and videos.
3. Message/ Memo/ Notes memory is very less, just about 200 letters. You can not send long messages or store large notes.
4. It does not have WLAN capabilities.
5. It has capacitive touch screen so that any kind of stylus will not work. A resistive screen allows multiple types of inputs.
These are the points in which this mobile is inferior to others in competition. And these points constitute major criteria for buying a good mobile. Other wise Samsung SGH F480 touch wiz has some great features. Excellent sound quality. Very good touch UI. Good internet browsing speed. Very good factory installed touch applications. Very efficient document (doc, xls, ppt, pdf) reader.
It has a strong competitor in Nokia XM 5800 in the same price group. I have also got an XM 5800. I have compared both of them thoroughly feature wise. According to me the Nokia surely looks clear winner.
Great phone, had it for a year now. No problems, great looks, great features :)
I've had this phone for the last six mths, n plus sold tons of this to customers. It's a good phone for less demanding phone user. I like it bcoz its small n cute, plus easy to operate. but the only i dont like is the sensitive keyboard, it takes me a while to get used to typing a msg without mistakes. n i always seems not able to hear my phone ring if its in my handbag compared with my LG viewty, I always able to hear my phone ring even im shopping on a busy street. but All in all this phone got good camera and generous 2G SD card, a fast response system. I believe its a value for money phone.