vj360, 18 Oct 2011i hav all my contacts in my laptop as v card... i wana knw how to add this to my phone... pls helpCreate an E-mail account on Microsoft's live.ca and set that E-mail up on your phone. Then make sure you have Zune installed on your laptop. Pair your phone with Zune, an your contacts, and your calender will be synked with all three, E-mail, phone, and computer.
bhas, 19 Oct 2011Hey guys can u explain me the ways to install applications in unlocked phones?? Market place i... morejust make your zune account with an US adress and link it to your windows live email .. and all will be fine ... i had the same problem in Moldova but i fixed it easily .. its recommended to choose US country in both accounts , in Wlive also.. and the specs of phone must be updated , (phone is upgradeable to Mango)
subraj, 16 Oct 2011Iam ready to order this phone.But i have some last questions. Are there any problems regardin... moreget the memory card at the beginning as insertion of card on this particular phone is a "hard" reset and you'll have to redownload all apps. Paid ones are still free if purchased already as it is linked to that Indian Live ID. cheers
bhas, 19 Oct 2011Hey guys can u explain me the ways to install applications in unlocked phones?? Market place i... moremake sure your Live id is India based, (but i'm not sure what the domain would be, example canada is live.ca, states live.com etc)
vj360, 18 Oct 2011i hav all my contacts in my laptop as v card... i wana knw how to add this to my phone... pls helpif u have vcards with outlook, u can sync with that especially if u use Exchange-based outlook. Or use Windows live mail services which would be better since they are cloud based.
bhas, 19 Oct 2011Hey guys can u explain me the ways to install applications in unlocked phones?? Market place i... moreOf course Marketplace is available in India, use web marketplace. http://www.windowsphone.com/en-IN/marketplace
You need to have Live ID that has India as locale and your computer should also have the same locale.
Hey guys can u explain me the ways to install applications in unlocked phones?? Market place is not available in india :(
i hav all my contacts in my laptop as v card... i wana knw how to add this to my phone... pls help
any1 knows how to toggle between 3g and 2g???
or any apps their to do so?
[deleted post]Iam having same questions mate.
And bit more regarding marketplace,quality of apps.
Hope some of our friends here helps us !!!
dozerbull, 15 Oct 2011
You can buy from cell force. I bought it from him. suggestion :please buy a memory card o... morei am unable to locate cell force on ebay.in, or i dnt knw how to find a seller by its name..please help me..pls..
Thanks a lot.
What about market place?does it work in india?can we download apps from market without any problems as the market place is of US version?Microsoft is soon launching marketplace for india.will i be able to use the indian version then?
Are there good apps for facebook,youtube etc.?
sorry for barrage of questions but iam new to wp7.
Any help would be appreciated
Iam ready to order this phone.But i have some last questions.
Are there any problems regarding memory cards for this phone?If so kindly help me out
do this phone having any other problems,because as there is no warranty,we need to spend cash from our pocket?
Any help would be appreciated
opsys, 15 Oct 2011hey buddy can u plz post a link of a reliable seller on ebay.in as i want to buy this great ph... more
You can buy from cell force. I bought it from him. suggestion :please buy a memory card of 16/32 gb(class 10) before upgradation so that u neednot have to factory reset later when u think that ur running out of space)
Upgradation to windows mango 7.5 steps
1. Connect your Windows Phone to a PC and launch the Zune client.
2. Click on Phone/Settings/Update. Allow the software to tell you whether an update is available. If so, skip this guide. If not, continue to the next step.
3. Click the update button again, and this time immediately disconnect your computer from the Internet (some people have better luck waiting 1 to 2 seconds). Do this by pulling the Ethernet cable, disabling Wi-Fi and ensuring there is no Internet connection.
4. After around 30 seconds or so you should receive a notification that an update is available. This is 7392, a post-NoDo security update.
5. Connect your machine back to the internet and continue with the update process through the Zune client.
6. After 7392 is fully installed, you may receive a notification that another update is available. If so, install Mango now. If not, proceed to the next step.
7. If the second update isn't popping up on its own, repeat steps 3-5, causing the 7403 update to appear. 8. Install 7403.
9. After 7403 is installed, Zune should automatically start installing 7720, Mango. If it doesn't happen automatically, force it using steps 3-5 once again.
10. Windows Phone 7.5 "Mango" has been installed!
madhuusv, 29 Sep 2011All you Samsung Focus owners out there in India update your mobile to latest Mango update from... morehey buddy can u plz post a link of a reliable seller on ebay.in as i want to buy this great phone asap...
I am unable to locate one for myself..
though i got this one...
can u please suggest whether shud i go for this one or not..??
Your remarks wud certainly be of immense help for me..
subraj, 14 Oct 2011i want to buy samsung focus from ebay india.Suggest me a seller i.e cart2indiaonline or cell-f... morebuy from cell force,, he provides orignal battery , charger, headphone. check details from seller to confirm
madhuusv, 29 Sep 2011All you Samsung Focus owners out there in India update your mobile to latest Mango update from... moreHi Madhu
Please can you help me to update my samsung focus?
I tried to update my phone to mango but after completing first nine step it showing me step 1of 2:restarting your mobile and it restarted witout updating its status. I am using 8gm transcend card with this phone.