Samsung Focus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.1
7.1
7.2

the samsung focus has 1gb rom according to engadget..

"Update 2: We had the numbers wrong on the RAM / ROM. It's 512MB and 1GB, respectively."

• 2010-11-15 11:04
  • nC14

Great offers and cell phone deals on Cyber Monday Free Cell Phones with T-Mobile Plans visit more information: http://www.cellhub.com/cyber-m...y-deals.html

• 2010-11-12 11:50
  • vG7Q

> In reply to islacom philippines @ 2010-11-10 06:39 from w0PK - click to readYeah, i also want Samsung Focus. I'm from the Philippines. If you guys know where to buy one from here please let me know!

• 2010-11-11 21:50
  • t7{@

A nice (long) review with lots of pics, vids and comparisons to iPhone 4..

• 2010-11-11 09:04
  • Trns

ok this or htc hd7? bigger display and matte finish.. or s'amoled display and plastic samsung crap finish? why can't samsung stop being gay and permit htc to make s'amoled displays! stop being gay samsung, htc makes better looking phones than you (at least recently). htc hd7 with s'amoled, that's what i want!!! ok fine i'll get the focus just coz its got that.. but I won't like it!! just so you know samsung. i'm watching you.

• 2010-11-11 08:07
  • Trns
  • islacom philippines
  • Rating0

When will the Samsung Focus be available in the Philippines?

Is there no issues with the microsd card?

I have read at engadget.com about problems with the read/write with the microsd, conflict with the WP7 OS.

If anyone has information about this
please do share.

I would like to get this rather than the HTC WP7 because of the expansion memory.

• 2010-11-10 06:39
  • w0PK

> In reply to Gk @ 2010-11-08 22:24 from utYc - click to readhey mann....this phone has SUPER AMOLED screen.......and its samsung... :)

• 2010-11-09 16:58
  • 98Xq

> In reply to AnonyCat @ 2010-11-08 21:54 from Yek} - click to readthe reason for using qualcomm is because microsoft made it the only allowed spec for now

• 2010-11-09 15:32
  • kK}d

> In reply to e @ 2010-10-27 17:32 from FMY8 - click to readyes you can

• 2010-11-08 23:41
  • bfK3

yes it does show the imei

• 2010-11-08 23:41
  • bfK3

Worth buying especially for amoled screen.but ask look out for htc trophy and mozart

• 2010-11-08 22:24
  • utYc

" Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 1 GHz processor "
Very very very interesting :)
What was the reason for choosing Qualcomm processor for their newest phone, even they have more powerful ( At least stronger than QSD8250 )

That's why Samsung will allways stay behind the lines of Trusted Companies, but well in lines of unbelivable ones.

• 2010-11-08 21:54
  • Yek}

can't read imei no thru *#06#.

• 2010-11-07 03:14
  • weJn

Samsung Focus is the first Windows Phone 7 device made by Samsung and features a 4-inches display, 1 Ghz processor, Gps and Wi-Fi. It will be relesed in November 2010 in US, http://www.itsagadget.com/2010...-at-att.html

• 2010-10-30 14:40
  • 0U3e

can you see the imei no. of this device when you press *#06# pls answer me.. thanks in advance

• 2010-10-27 17:32
  • FMY8

> In reply to Belochka @ 2010-10-22 22:06 from DWk7 - click to readWell then go ahead and enjoy whatever phone you are going to use. I think this phone (and especially the WP7 software) looks killer...nothing else out there has me excited.

• 2010-10-26 19:18
  • NPJx

> In reply to cRuNcHiE @ 2010-10-22 20:29 from xTJH - click to readA few months ago I purchased Samsung Wave ...
So far Price/Performance/Size = THE BEST RATIO!

Try it!

• 2010-10-22 22:10
  • DWk7

What a waste of precious Super AMOLED screen :(
This phone is a letdown...

• 2010-10-22 22:06
  • DWk7

Features look great though I'm not sure if it stands out among other WM7 phones. In fact, I don't know if any of the planned WM7 launch phones distinguish themselves well at all. For starters, why are they all soooooo big?

I use my HTC HD2 (aussie model) as my regular phone and find it just inconvenient because of its size. I also have an iphone 3GS which is just about the perfect size for me. I do realize others have their preference also but my reason is simply to be able to put it in my front pocket comfortably. Right now, the HD2 does not fit that bill and the dimensions in all the new WM7 launch models are headed down the same path. :-(((

Was gonna get a WM7 phone at launch but given the current models, I'll continue to swap between my HD2 and 3GS. Does anyone know if anything is in the works for smaller/shorter units while still packing great features?

• 2010-10-22 20:29
  • xTJH

will i be able to use the handsfree to use whilst inserted into my partner. is the speaker loud enought to be herd whilst inside. does this have face detection, does it have hole detection or knockers. will it be able to ignore small knockers

• 2010-10-22 11:59
  • iBwU
Total of 645 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Focus.