Samsung G600 - user opinions and reviews

2041675

7.2
7.3
7.3

yes this phone is a good buy i personally have one everything's good except when it comes to editin the photos on the pc when transferred from yhe phone it cannot auto fix crop nothing wel atleast in mines, many people buy this phone for the great camera but whats good is it when you cant move it to your pc...so if a pic needs rotatin you just have to leave it because it would say cant save an when you cancel the save the picture just disappears ....if any1 had this problem an resolved it can post what has to be done please i would really appreciate it thank you

• 2010-12-17 13:29
  • LxGT

heyy you ppl out there
i have had trouble finding the video type for this phone and no matter how hard try i never found out.
do you guys know what type ?

• 2010-12-04 22:29
  • nvxa

> In reply to steve @ 2010-11-28 22:58 from 9AXw - click to readI absolutly agree with what you say,i love the sound options and ive had no trouble with it..Its a bit slow but gets the job done with clarity and caera is superb.I used this at an airshow and frame rate is bit slow but its fine fotos are crisp ..I think it looks stylish and would not hesitate rebuying it over todays touchscreen junk.

The trouble with buying another one is mine is fine there is nothing to change or complain about just does the job and does it fantastically.

• 2010-11-28 23:04
  • TkJ8

solid fone,batterry good sonics class one,my pics are fine and video fills my laptop screen ..flash is very bright,,using snaptu for social media...they dont make em like they used too 10/10

• 2010-11-28 22:58
  • 9AXw

I Have had this phone, it has everything i need and has never gave me any problems. then it got stolen and i was that happy with it ive gone out and got it again. i couldnt find a better phone. the design is gorgeous and is perfect for anyone.

• 2010-11-23 12:28
  • MBdL

I've used this phone for 3 years all over the world. It's been reliable and has worked perfectly well. No complaints at all.

• 2010-11-22 02:34
  • vxG4

This is just one awesome kickass piece of phone! Very nice and compact design! Camera's quality is very high! If you're not a professional photographer, than u don't need other camera. It just kickass! Everything you need is there and nothing more. The phone kicks with it simplicity and reliability and a great functionality. Highly recommended!

Im so glad i had this! MY K850!!!

• 2010-11-18 18:32
  • t7JV

I've been using this phone since 2008 it never gives me any problems still using it.im happy with it.

• 2010-11-17 15:36
  • Mfyc

bad phone as all from samsung

• 2010-11-16 21:00
  • 3nwB

I haven't used my G600 in a long time and I can't use it now since I forgot what the SIM lock is. Does anyone know how to address this?

Thank you so much!

• 2010-11-09 09:46
  • wHr1

I`ve been having this for morethan 3years nowand it stated giving me somme problem this year.
The problem with the sliding phones is that there is a belt inside and it got demaged by allways opening into sliide.It is a good phone.

• 2010-11-04 15:56
  • NhXw

hi i have a problem whit this phone i can't open my media player when i go to the music or media player the phone turn off i dont know what to do usb settings are all raight plese help me

• 2010-10-18 14:28
  • 38P2

flex easily breaks..it slipped and fell just a mere 2 inches and the flex is broken already.

• 2010-09-30 12:19
  • PSwe

> In reply to Mark @ 2010-09-21 15:44 from p7Kq - click to readHey man, go to Menu > Settings > Phone Settings > USB Settings, and you can try changing it from PC Studio to Media Player or Mass Storage. I set it "Ask on connection" so I can choose depending on why I need to connect the phone. For some reason, Windows 7 does not recognize my phone when it is in PC Studio mode.

• 2010-09-27 23:51
  • IBVp

Can someone please explain to me how do I connect my G600 to my PC with the usb wire, because when I plug this mobe to my pc nothing happens and the cd that came with my mobile does not have anything in it?

• 2010-09-21 15:44
  • p7Kq

i have this phone for more than a week now. nothing to complain. it freezes a lot but only for a few seconds when im trying to put my password or using calculator. sounds is pretty good. the battery life sucks though. i dont even use this to make a call just receiving txt and it only lasts less than 2 days. what more if i use the mp3 and some other stuffs like cameras and video. 5 megapix is overrated because the quality is not really 5 megapix more like 3 thought but this phone has a lot to offer so g600 is a good buy.

• 2010-09-07 22:44
  • qLRZ

what type of movie i can play in this phone? it says WMP though but i dont have any idea what windows media player can play. i tried to put different formats but didnt work. hope u guys can help. thanks

• 2010-09-07 22:29
  • qLRZ

> In reply to immy @ 2010-08-12 17:44 from wHrH - click to readme too have this phone and don't give me any problem i feel you samsung production feel up.............love this

• 2010-09-05 02:29
  • fXJf

i hv bin ownning the g600 4 almost 2 years nd am very satisfied with it. but i hv bin experiencing problems when i want to copy a message and paste onto another message or pasting on a new text message window. pliz guys help me!

• 2010-08-24 18:43
  • wMHH

Hey! i ve been using this phone for past 6 months.It satisfied my need n expectation fully.bt my camera quality is kinda low, n how can i control on flash exposure? coz the amount of flash is very high.how can i control this?plz help

• 2010-08-14 19:11
  • Mf5k
Total of 2056 user reviews and opinions for Samsung G600.