all samsung cellphone is not good
samsung brand is very cheap as phone
Some help please people ...
I have had the phone for 3 weeks now and had some problems. Can anyone else confirm these please ?
1. Data transfer rate in PC Studio mode to transfer photos is VERY, VERY slow. It takes approx. 45 secs to transfer just 1 photo (1.5Mb). My SE K610i transfers at about 3-4 times this speed.
2. When setting the phones PC Connections mode to "Ask on connection" the phone will connect to the PC ... BUT after turning the phone off and on the phone will no longer connect to the PC at all without a reset !!
3. When transferring photos to PC, approx. 1 photo in every 5 is corrupt on the PC. The original is OK. If you transfer the same batch again, different photos will be corrupt and others OK ??!!
4. The other night my phone had 2 (of 3) bars of battery left. I turned it off that night and then when powered up the following day it only lasted 15 mins, beeped a warning and then completely died ! And I did NOT make or take a call, send a text etc. Bluetooth off also.
Your help would be appreciated.
Adrian / Frederik,
The Wide Dynamic Range CAN be used on the camera BUT you have to turn OFF Face Detection. They do not work together. Hope this helps.
frederik, I too have the G800 and the WDR works only on video recording mode...
awwwwww mann!. i love this phone's design butttt tri-band =//. wi-fi would be a plus too =( samsung please release a phone like the g800 but with wi-fi!
Nice looking phone and all, But i will never buy a samsung phone until they start making them quadband.
Thx adrian,but on the samsung site they say that this function can give you nice portret fotos and videos.
But i can't use it when the camera is on,only when i record a movie.
Is samsung lying on the site or what?
Has anyone had any problems with the quality of the photos by the g800?
I've had a few problems:
1. Very sensitive to hand movement. Worked out a technique to hold the phone in my palm rather than with finger tips. But still cant take zoomed (optical) pics without them being blurry. Supposed anti shake function doesnt help.
2. Took close up of some people's face- camera about 1 metre away. The skin has all these black dots, which makes them look like pits. The 3 pics I took look like that.
And it's only skin which is like that. Everything else (eg plants, buildings, cars, tables etc) is dull, but otherwise normal.
I really like this phone. It's a real beauty. But I fear it's just skin deep.
Anyone else have any comments of their pics? Perhaps compared to their experience with n95 or k850?
hi can you tell me if this phone is reaolly good or not. im scouting for phones right now...