Good phone. I'm using one and the immeditely I noticed how good the battery life was and being modern 2017 phone has usb-c input. Very good for £279 spent alternative to an iPhone for £579. Can buy 2 off these.
sandra, 20 Jul 2017I can't decide between A3 2017 and S6? any help?? :)get the a3, it has pretty decent performance and amazing battery life.
Hey guys A3 2017 or J5 2017 on roughly same prize, j5 little bit lower. Importhant feat. are premium design/body, battery, protection and camera/video.
Make a s-series this size with all to features and it would be perfect
Jackspedicey9000, 06 Jun 2017Is it upgradable to nougat?Yes it will be upgraded soon. It is presetly been tested .
sandra, 20 Jul 2017I can't decide between A3 2017 and S6? any help?? :)S6 is best
Anonymous, 22 Jul 2017I see nougat comes 29th July yipeeeee!Are you sure for nougat and date?
Crap phone just like the S5 mini because:
Apps like clock and contacts just disappear automatically
menu screen of all used apps on left button pop up automatically
A3 had to repair after 3 months because the receiver couldn't hear properly
Dont know what to get next , the size is ok but weight heavy and battery doesnt last
Nisura, 21 Jul 2017June security patchI see nougat comes 29th July yipeeeee!
Anonymous, 21 Jul 2017What was that big update?? i thort nogat damn June security patch
It would have been good if samsung bring 3 gb ram with 32 gb storage version of galaxy a3 2017
Hopefully the next year generation of A3 will improve on several key points:
- bigger battery (2500-2800 mAh), I don't care if it's a bit thicker and heavier as long as its other dimension stay the same or even smaller
- better software optimization (at least on top of the latest Nougat version)
- less bloatware (let us choose which Samsung proprietary softwares from Galaxy Apps that fits our needs)
- better camera hardware (OIS, wider aperture, dual tone LED flash, don't really care for 4K video recording and save dual cameras for 2019)
- faster and always on fingerprint scanner
- bigger memory configuration (at least 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of ROM, UFS 2.1 will be really sweet)
- faster chipset (at least Exynos 7880 or Snapdragon 626)
- wireless charging capability (it currently has glass back, so why not?)
- free unique jelly case like they did on J Pro 2017 series
If Samsung read this and can approve most of those points, they will have better compact phones than what they're offering in 2017 now.
Man, I even won't mind if they charge $100 more if they can tick all those boxes.
sandra, 20 Jul 2017I can't decide between A3 2017 and S6? any help?? :)S6 is better!