ziki, 05 Dec 2016anybdy using SM-A510FD model has got october update.. pls answer Hi, I too did not received neither October or November updates
hi there i would like to ask u that there is screen mirroring in samsung a5
My Cell Phone Is a510fd
But With 3g Ram!
Is There This Version? !
Anonymous, 22 Nov 2016Most of the games run smooth with this phone, overall the device is fine.But battery life is s... moreBrother please tell me if phone 100% charging then how many hours it's run after we use all th whatsapp n all even couples of hours talking
Why would you buy this, you can get really better phones in the same price range, like honor 8 or zenfone 3 max? I dont get it.
Rohan, 27 Nov 2016No Gyro sensor 😢
Can't enjoy VR with A5 2016.. samsung made a big mistake with A5. Hi
Are you sure there's no gyro sensor? How can Samsung sell any of these phones? It's more than Â€300. No gyro means no switching from portrait to landscape and back, etc. It makes no sense on a so-called smartphone in 2016!!!
Nit, 29 Nov 2016No not yet....still on sept patch!!!Got november security update 2day.... mine is FD version
om , 01 Dec 2016I brought galaxy a5 2016 new phone before 6 Month, the major problem I am facing that is heati... morePlease try the following steps.
1. install latest updates to your phone using only the phone if available
2. During charge do not use the phone and keep off the unused stuff like wifi, mobile data etc.
3. use only the charger provided with phone. Do not try any other charger, it may charge fast, but also cause other major problems.
4. As you have said you feel major heating issues during internet. I suspect something is not good with your phone. May be you have installed an APK file app which is using data behind or some other incompatible apps are constantly getting restart. So, I will suggest
A) Check the battery usage to see which app is using most battery.
B) Uninstall or turn any app which you do not used. i turned off the "Play Music" app as I prefer Samsung Music which has folder option.
C) install a good antivirus app from Play Store like Norton (which has 30 days trial period) or CM antivirus. And scan the phone immediately.
5. Which memory card you are using? I got a Samsung Evo+ 32 (class 10) which works great on my on 7. I advice you should also reformat the memory card before taking the back up.
6. If the problem still persist after above steps, than do a hard reset. I am sure it will solve all the problems.
Anyway, my father uses this device for 45/60 minutes constant on internet/facebook and he never felt any major heating issues. yes, the device heats up little as it has a glass back and metal build. So, I hope if you try those steps, it will decrease the heating issue to minimum level.
I brought galaxy a5 2016 new phone before 6 Month, the major problem I am facing that is heating during charge and using Internet...and battery backup is not satisfactory..so plz help me...