dbd, 02 Nov 2016guys..guys..is anybody facing lock screen going pale colored under dim light/dark condition(wh... moreI think that it's a common issue regarding the auto brightness mode,uncheck it and crank up the brightness a bit and things should be back to normal,as I too have the same issue. HOPE THIS HELPS
Jay Pie, 01 Nov 2016Hi guys i just want to ask if is it normal to the a5(2016), when connected to wifi and playing... moreBro you must not be playing too graphic intensive games on this phone. Its Exynos processor itself is a let down and to make things further worse to worst is the 2gb ram. Its a good phone for normal usage but nothing fancy.
Struja, 01 Nov 2016Thanks a lot. I am not a fan of Sony or LG. I had a Sony Z and it was awful experience. A also... moreIf your usage is not very heavy than buy it otherwise go for one plus two which is a beast in performance and selling at almost same rate.
i just bought this phone yesterday, this a really a good phone. loved it. and there was already marshmallow OS. is it okay?
After buying it last week, here is what I've got :
- elegant design, it feels amazing in your hand and the metal on the edges is great
- price is decent
- runs everything smoothly ( very intensive 3D games may stutter a little bit - GTA Vice City)
- great for a mid-ranged price phone
- battery is ok, has fast charging (charges in a about a hour to full from 10% )
- no LED for notifications
- screen is curved, if you use screenprotectors such as tempered glass it will look quite ugly because it creates a halo effects on the edges but corning gorilla glass protects quite well against scratches ( watch out for sand or rocks ! )
- camera has some noise in low light
We have just carried out a system update and have lost some functionality e.g. we can no longer post contact shortcuts to the home screen.
Anonymous, 02 Nov 2016Is this supports CDMA.........???
No cdma network support. Only 4g
gsm + gsm supported.
guys..guys..is anybody facing lock screen going pale colored under dim light/dark condition(when display is set in auto brightness mode)? Please confirm or is it that I've only noticed that!!
Silversurfer, 01 Nov 2016Hello there,
Been using this one since nearly a six months now. And here is what I think of... moreThanks a lot. I am not a fan of Sony or LG. I had a Sony Z and it was awful experience. A also had a G2 and I don't like the interface and I found it a bit chubby. :D Then I had an S4 and I was very pleased so I was looking for similar but latest edition. I would never buy iPhone because in my country Iphone became the regular phone. Everybody has it. So, you recommendation is to buy A5(2016) or no? :)
Black, 31 Oct 2016Which is better samsung a5 2016 or huawei honor 8?Honor 8 is a better phone but A5 has fast charger wich is a must for some people
[deleted post]it is normal, I felt some heat after using it to update and setting up accounts in my device. It is very normal for metal build devices. I have read reviews of other popular devices like Redmi Note 3, Leco 1S etc where the user complain about the same issues. The best way to avoid it to take a break after every 30 minutes of use and never use your device when it is charging.
Struja, 31 Oct 2016Hey everyone. I would like that a user of this phone to give me full story about this phone be... moreHello there,
Been using this one since nearly a six months now. And here is what I think of it:
- Design in amazing, not too big for you to find it bulky yet not too small for you to appreciate it features. 9/10
- The cameras both Front (5MP) and Rear(13MP) are decent. Quality pictures and Videos. 8/10
- Battery life is what I am not too much convinced with. It is supposed to last longer than the previous A5 version but it does not necessarily do so. It should be because this one has an Octa Core CPU compared to the Quad Core of the previous A5. 6/10
- The CPU (Processor) even if it is an Octa Core, I am not too convinced, but its not that bad. 6/10
- Display Resolution is decent. 7/10
- Sound quality is decent. 7/10
- Dual Sim - 9/10
- Fingerprint works great. 9/10
- Voice clarity is very good. 9/10
- The screen is slightly curved on the edges. Which I find nice from a design perspective. but it will have a slight disadvantage if you us screen protectors, the borders won't be perfectly covered.
- The software updates and application usability are perfectly fine. 10/10
- Price is value for money. 9/10
If you love Samsung go for it. Its style is nice, it runs smooth and its give the user a sense of satisfaction even after six months.
Consider however HTC, XIAOMI, LG or SONY.
Or if you have the money go for the BEST Iphone 7 :P
Hi guys i just want to ask if is it normal to the a5(2016), when connected to wifi and playing online games, the phone's back is getting hot as i am experiencing right now,please reply me guys,thank you so much..