Dont buy this phone there is a problem in its network reception, the phone goes unreachable while there is still good signal. I am pissed off and earlier I thought this is the fault with my device only but one of my friend has been facing the same problem. Dont go for samsung its pathetic
Hi, my A5 2016 (SM-A510FD) haven't receive update to marshmallow in my country, If I flash using Odin to marshmallow using Turkey firmware. Will I still got OTA updates (I mean minor updates) if available?
after software updating my mobile drain battery % and heating problem.
can rest my phone. plz give suggestion..
I use fingerprint options.
But i did not know if i was wrong to operates..
My gadget position standby. I touch the fingerprint sensor it not work.
Until i press the button . Then display screen its on. Then finger print will working.
Xtylish Larka, 27 Aug 2016Have raido record? please say anyone. I will buy it. Please say anyone advantage this set.this phone not support normally to 360 video and picture..byda way i still love my phone..if u dont mind bout that..just buy it
Have raido record? please say anyone. I will buy it. Please say anyone advantage this set.
Battery is so impresive. Still got 53% juice left, its 2nd day already! Battery usage says 1 day 2 hours on battery usage.
Harry, 26 Aug 2016a5 2016 or Xperia z3 or Xperia XaIn my opinion, Xperia Z3 > Galaxy A5 2016 > Xperia XA
Anonymous, 26 Aug 2016heating while charging is other issue but i face
problem when i use internet wats the reason.... moreYou discussed about heating problem but you didn't specified how much get it heat! Anyway i hope the temperature you talked about were around 32 degree Celsius to "38/40" degree Celsius.
This amount of heat is very normal on present Samsung handsets if you want to charge your handset fast. Galaxy S7 is overheat more than Galaxy A5 (2016). There are some other reasons that make your phone overheat like using cover or back-part, playing too much games, using camera & mobile data for a long time or even a hot environment etc. Avoid those activity as much as possible. Your phone will be fine.
Regarding to your question: If you charge the phone via normal Samsung charger (Of-course the official Samsung charger & cable) the phone will not get heat that much compared to charge it via fast charger. But if you want to charge it through fast charger, plug your fast charger in your Stabilizer/UPS or any type of voltage equalizer instrument. Then charge your phone. Hope it'll work a little bit. Beside that, when you use mobile data the processor of your handset work more. As a result the handset get hot. Try to use WiFi instead of mobile data. Hope it'll work.
heating while charging is other issue but i face
problem when i use internet wats the reason...suggest plz
2days phone only . we I doo
After the Marshmallow update (Android 6.0.1) on my Galaxy A5(2016) here are some pros & cons that i found are given below.
01. Smooth animations.
02. Phone is not overheated like before.
03. Enhanced battery durability.
04. Enhanced RAM performance. (A little bit actually).
05. Improved notification access.
06. Simple lock screen. (Usually that lock screen clock in lollipop annoyed me every times because the clock was along with the weather info. Now the lock screen looks much simpler, cause there is only a nice clock with a tiny date. Nothing else).
07. Notification bar looks great as well as easy to access.
08. Improved camera quality.
09. Reduced gap in both horizontally & vertically between the icons, names etc.
10. New features in the settings menu.
11. Some icons are changed & looks better.
12. Touch screen is more responsive.
13. Simple black & white boot screen animation. Looks great.
14. Icon size are reduced in every section like settings, network bar etc.
15. Overall performance has been upgraded. Such as phone speed, gaming performance etc.
01. Still can't pause/cancel downloads when download via chrome.
02. Display color seems washed-out compare to lollipop.
03. The display color also looks more warmer compare to lollipop. By the way in lollipop it looks a bit cooler though!
04. The portrait/auto-rotate quick launch icon is always on even if you turned the auto-rotate off. Its annoying really.
05. There is no "Disable Fast Charge" option in the settings menu under the battery settings. So, in case of fast charging the handset get heat & there is no solution to get rid of the heat if you wanna charge it via the fast charger.
06. Still too much fractions in the settings menu. Don't look that much simpler.
07. RAM performance is good but not great.
08. After installed Marshmallow the free space was 9.XX GB which is almost 1GB less than the pre-installed lollipop.
There are also some pro & cons that i don't know till now. If possible share your's guys. Hope you are enjoying your Galaxy A5(2016) with MARSHMALLOW. Cheers!
Just updated the my a5-6 with the latest update (240 mb) which i recieved today in India ... bit improvents in performance ... ram management have been improved ... bit downgrade to battery ... (first impressions)
taj, 26 Aug 2016240 mb update in india....aug security patchAny improvement in battery life ?
People keep on asking "WHICH IS BEST?", why? If you want the best then go for the latest and most expensive flagship phone, then i think that will answer your question.
nish, 25 Aug 2016Samsung galaxy A5 2016 or HTC One A9 ??which is better and how ???I checked both of them , it seems that HTC A9 is better phone when looking to audio quality , performance ,and camera .. the design and build quality is very good on both and it is depending on your prferences .. the biggest problem with htc A9 is battery life it seems really poor compared to galaxy A5 or any thing else .. actully it is about the half of what can A5 battery can stand ..
so i think if you don't mind the battery life !! So the A9 seems better ..
finaly as i know Galaxy S6 is more or less same pricing as galaxy A5 , and it is much better phone than both in most aspects .. though if you really want my opinion .. go to galaxy S6 ...