40-80%, 19 Aug 2016SaRPer, why won't you answer? Is it because it was YOU who spread false information...Who cares about the battery percentages when charging, just use it as you wanted it to.
Most new phones dont have removable battery anymore, you're gonna replace the phone after atleast 2-3years anyway.
40-80%, 16 Aug 2016Actually, I read two researches about this and based on them, 40% - 80% is best for the battery.SaRPer, why won't you answer? Is it because it was YOU who spread false information...
Which one is better nexus 5x or A5(6)? A5(6) has battery display and battery timing than nexus 5x but considering other aspects like software updates , performance, camera, finger print sensor, nexus 5x is better.Also nexus 5x has Led notification light. but in my country nexus 5x is not officially released.
Atleast i will use which every i buy for 2 years .So what do u suggest guys?
ticcka, 18 Aug 2016Can someone tell me is it better A5 (2016) or J7 (2016)? I like the design od A5 more, but the... morethey're very similar, a5 is nicer looking, has a better screen that's all. i like j7 cuz of removable battery, so i'd buy the cheaper one :E
Can someone tell me is it better A5 (2016) or J7 (2016)? I like the design od A5 more, but the flashlight on the front camera on J7 is more neccesary for me. Which one is better, if we talk about camera, speed and performaces generally? Thanks
I have updated my galaxy a5 2016 in to marshmallow...but sometimes I notice some crashes in games as well as in normal use......is this normal after the update....or how fix this problem......I have heard some lags in s6 after updating it to marshmallow....y is this....please some one explain what should I do now......will Samsung make this problem right....mobile experts please tell what should I do now....(I am really confused: (.......)
I have updated my galaxy a5 2016 in to marshmallow....but sometimes I notice some crashes....is that normal....or what should I do....please tell....
Help guys pls. I dont rly know wat to chose. A5(2016) or Xiaomi Readmi Note 3 http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi...ews-7863.php
Yea i know XReadmiN3 has better specs. But i want that my phone has good camera
(ps everyone say that a5 2k16 has awesome camera for price range). And i rly like that glass on the back of a5 2016 like s6 on back its realy cool. But still 2 gb of ram destroys multi tasking. And im that kinda guy. 2gb of ram is to little. It can handle most of the games. But cant nova 3, asphalt 8. And a bit more hardcore games. And xrn3 can.
And if we talk about note 3 i like it a lot. With 3 gb of ram and snapdragon 650 its realy good for multitasking and hardcore games. And camera on note 3 i almous like a5 2k16. So if you can pls say your opinions. And you can recomend some phones in this price range. I tought lg g4. And i dont want it... Battery sucks and not fan of leather back. Thanx. Recomend me some phones in this price range do.
j3ff, 17 Aug 2016It's common.Me too. Its getting hot when im using it while charging
Amjad, 17 Aug 2016Hy any one can tell me about a5 2016 battery problem. My a5 2016 battery during charging gets ... moreIt's common because of fast charging.
After updating, Marshmallow doesn't that much compared to Lollipop.
Sid, 17 Aug 2016What can I do to compensate the lack of Gyroscope in my a5 510fd ?sell it and buy a flagship phone.
Sid, 17 Aug 2016What can I do to compensate the lack of Gyroscope in my a5 510fd ?What is Gyroscope used for?
Bunny, 17 Aug 2016Can someone tell me how to attach pictures to contacts? I already upgraded to 6.0.1 Just copy the number and delete the old one, when making the next one just add a pic. 😊😊😊
G., 17 Aug 2016Use online tutorials for rooting (at your own risk), for your specific model. I used Chainfire... moreYou should reboot when finished deactivating. Also see all menu configuration options and disable background sharing and things you don't use.
Remember if you flash with Odin for root you lose your data. ALWAYS backup first...
yakuza, 11 Aug 2016can you give a tutorial?
or share a link?Use online tutorials for rooting (at your own risk), for your specific model. I used Chainfire metod and flashed with Odin, NOT KingRoot, etc.
Know that if you root, you move the internal counter (may lose warranty) and if you update Android (by flashing, because with root you lose OTA updates), you lose root.
Bloatware List A5 (Android 5.0.2)
1) Used "Root app deleter" for DEACTIVATE them, not delete in case something went wrong. So far, so good.
2) Some names will be different for language reasons.
3) Some things you may use them, a lot of them I use alternatives (imagine the resources used when you can't deactivate or delete an app or service you don't use AND use an alternative...).
4) Use this list AT YOUR OWN RISK. Don't be an idi...
- Chamada Certa
- Galaxy Essential Widget
- Light Wallpaper
- Natural Wallpaper
- Dual Clock
- Chrome (I use FF and Opera)
- Email stock (I use GMail and dedicated apps)
- "S" (Samsung) Photo Studio
- Tags (for now they are not relevant in my country)
- Galaxy Apps
- Google +
- Samsung Galaxy
- Screen Mirroring (I don't have a Samsung Smart TV)
- Exchange services (I don't need them)
- Sns image cache (useful for some social networks apps, not for me)
- S Video player stock (I use other)
- Google Search App and widget (I NEVER USE IT, I use the fking. browser)
- Kies application bnr (I don't use Kies for my backups)
- S Beam (I don't use it, someone may)
- Talkback (I don't use it, someone may)
- Smart Admin
- Allshare Fileshare Service
- ANT Hal service / Radio / + plugins services (for some smartband and other devices, I use only with Bluetooth)
- Craft work
- BBC Agent
- Beacon manager
- Chamada certa (other)
- com.sec.enterprise.knox.attestation (I don't use Knox)
- Share wifi direct
- Diagmon agent
- S shutter and more
- Nearby devices
- ELM agent
- S Studio
- Samsung Billing
- Google Drive / Play Games / Kiosk / Books / Music / Films
- Hancom office viewer (I use other)
- KLMS agent
- KNOX / KNOX II / Knox setup wizard / Knox folder container (I don't use Knox, it's useful but shouldn't be mandatory)
- Nearby service
- Notes stock (I use other)
- New inscriptions
- Travel screen
- Quick connect
- Cut video
- S Finder
- Samsung calendar Syncadapter / Samsung Cloud Data Relay / Samsung Cloud Cuota / Samsung Contact Syncadapter / Samsung content agent / Samsung Link Platform / Samsung Link Platform connectivity / Samsung Memo Syncadapter (I don't use a Samsung account anymore since it didn't work when I needed it)
- Samsung mirrorlink / Samsung Push Service / Samsung SBrowser SyncAdapter / Samsung SNote 3 Syncadapter / Samsung Syncadapters
- Security log agent
- Samsung print service (I use dedicated app from printer manufacturer)
- S Video player stock
- Wi-Fi direct