I have used this for like 3 months and this is what I think
- Great screen display
- Very sturdy design, reminds you of the best looking iPhone so far: iPhone 4 (my a7 2016 is in black, and I really recommend the black above other colors), looks designed for matured people
- The look is so great that you feel you dont want to put any protecting cases that will cover its beauty...you will feel like holding a flagship phone
- Gaming with it is so comfy, although there are other phones perform better in gaming
- Mine supports 2 sim cards and an extra slot for micro sd, so you dont need to exchange your 2nd sim with a micro sd
- Fast charging and the battery will last a day
- Camera is good, if you're like me, who is not a heavy camera user, A7 2016 will be doing just fine
- Internet is also good. I cant really give a fair opinion here, since internet connection in my country is somewhat always below par.
- It's a perfect phone as your secondary phone, there were days when I even had to rely on it as my only phone, and it did its job very well
- The body would feel slippery for some people
- Fingerprint magnet
Starting Oct still no MM XME.
I not sure why some user OTG is not working.
Iam using a710 mobile all fetures is very good but the only problem is usb not working and otg also whats the problem i dont know plz give me some suggetions
Dil, 29 Sep 2016Is there any chance of getting full covered tempered glass for this in chennai.Check in amazon website there some edge to edge screen guard
MatZuki, 26 Sep 2016Bought this phone 5 days ago from West Africa,so am writing from experience Pros. 1.Above a... moreOne more cons: it's bit heavy. But overall it's a very nice device, bright and fast and i love it.
P.man, 27 Sep 2016Hi guys i just got the a710fd model its not good at all cant even rung shadow fight 2 games fp... moreThat's due to thermal throttling, after a certain temperature threshold the device automatically shuts down certain components like processor cores or downclocks the Mali GPU, dvfs may also play a role.
This is intended behaviour, tbh this device isn't intended for gaming so don't expect prolonged sustained gaming performance.
Is there any chance of getting full covered tempered glass for this in chennai.
Guy's please do not update your device to (ANDROID 6.0),it will lag your perf,as well as gaming (most imp),i can play Asphalt 8 (Ultra mode)without a single frame drop on(Android 5.0) but when it comes to 6.0 i cant even play it well in low graphics mode,(lof of lag on frames),also your normal performance has been decreased,so i have downgrade it to 5. using (ODIN),now it's works great!!! TQ.
Hi guys i just got the a710fd model its not good at all cant even rung shadow fight 2 games fps is maxed on high setteings but after 5 minutes it reduces to 40 fps per sec which is damn bad any advice alrady flashed it with odin but that didnt worked
Anonymous, 27 Sep 2016I'm using its since last 2 month...And it still rocking....I have marshmallow 6.0.1.. and this... moreWaiting waiting.....6.0 update ????
Anonymous, 23 Sep 2016When is the A7 update marshmallow 6.1.1 in Nepal?I'm using its since last 2 month...And it still rocking....I have marshmallow 6.0.1.. and this phone has multiple upstanding features..just loved it... and I hope more upgrade will come soon...
Just see there is a bunch of A5, A3 getting update in varies region.
Samsung it is forgot A7 2016?