malhotrs, 11 Aug 2017I have been using A9 Pro for last two months. I have some questions regarding it if anyone can... moreBoth problems are not the phone's fault. The phone does not work well with certain routers and that causes your heating issue (it's Qualcomm issue). As for calls, the phone selects call codec based on best available link when making connection - some codecs are louder than others.
PRASAD KP, 13 Aug 2017Hii. How to get discounts of 3000 form Jio.? Buy it from jio.com - enter coupon code BUYBAK3000 when checking out - you will get discount of 3000 rs. Also, in some cities you will get FREE home delivery of a Jio SIM with this device.
Ive had this phone for 2 weeks, i gotta say that the battery and performance is impressive, its takes me 2 days to drain the damn thing and im a heavy user. Theres a catch though, the camera is shit and autofocus is slow, you have to manually focus it sometimes, theres no security patch update since i bought it, its heavy for one hand use and now my apps wont connect to the net unless i open them which is such a hassle. I might upgrade to the s8+ in a month or two.
for those who got trouble with FAST CHARGING... replace your cable.. find a good cable with more diameter than original... you will get no problem with FAST CHARGING anymore... the ORIGINAL USB CABLE is suck... samsung dam.n you xoxo
now reach 1 year using this phone.. no problem at all... battery still owesome...
Just disguisting.phone automatically sound not notworking.Each time after restart it works I have done everything to get rid of it.But there is no solution.
Always when data is on The phone automatically stops working and blinks black and again asks to open lockscreen ... its a major problem for me plz suggest me anybody
Anonymous, 09 Aug 2017Go for a9 pro because ois Dont go to C9pro because those phones are facing with software problems
I have been using A9 pro for seven months.
Except heating sometimes, like updating system or taking videos it has no problems. After updating it got better.
I am happy with my A9 pro. It is my main phone.
I recommend it.
I have been using A9 Pro for last two months. I have some questions regarding it if anyone can help.
1. When I connect to my office wifi the battery starts draining very fast and also phone gets heated up. The battery usage graph shows Android OS as the maximum battery consumer.
Surprisingly this problem does not happen when I connect to my home wifi.
2. Sometimes call audio is very sharp on incoming calls. This happens intermittently mostly when I am in crowded areas.
Has anyone faced these issues? Any help will be much appreciated.
Nura..., 02 Aug 2017I am going to buy a9 pro say your opinion.....plzzzzA9pro good phone
Anonymous, 31 Jul 2017Hi can someone pls help me which one is a better choice.. A9 pro or c9 pro.. ThanksGo for a9 pro because ois
XLR8R, 06 Aug 2017Hello Ji, ipreetmalhotra, I will try to answer your queries.
1. A9 Pro after latest updates... moreXLR8R Sir, where were you five days back??? I bought it now for 23000 :(
But its still a fair price to me. All of my doubts are cleared now. Its a great device though. Thanks for replying though.
Edit: Jio Cashback Offer is valid only on the Samsung A9 Pro Gold. I am always interested in Black.
iPreetmalhotra, 02 Aug 2017PLEASE REPLY. VERY IMPORTANT.
I am deciding between this and Redmi Note 3. (I know I can bu... moreHello Ji, ipreetmalhotra, I will try to answer your queries.
1. A9 Pro after latest updates has 4G+3G dual SIM. Maybe in stock firmware you will get 4G+2G. A7 and A5 (2017 editions) have also been updated to fix this issue.
2. Yes, you can
3. A9 Pro is only discontinued recently due to launch of C9 Pro. As such you will still find units made in 2017. The phone is STILL supported and acc. to customer care, will receive "three successive version updates" meaning you're good to go at least till Android 7.1.1 (if we are lucky we get Android O).
4. Redmi Note 3 has many many problems and poor quality. I do not recommend. Use jio.com offer and get 3000 off A9 Pro. It's a steal at 19900.....