Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0
7.1
7.0

> In reply to Luke @ 2014-08-23 09:08 from LaG3 - click to readI agree, Samsung took ages to give us the android update, and it's unstable or to big for this phone. Slow and freezing are the norm now.

• 2014-09-23 13:07
  • PWau

how to zoom in camera?
how to update my phone?

• 2014-09-20 10:43
  • H4tr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-10 09:11 from IaH1 - click to readgo to settings> sound> volume> and reduce in the system sound bar

• 2014-09-18 12:43
  • Bx1g

After visiting ur website concerning t unlock code for my samsung galaxy ace 2 , i followed ur instructions on a link and liked ur page aswell as sending a 3 rd party ur link as u promised if i did so u would forward t unlock code for me but unfortunately u havent did so, can u plse forward it

• 2014-09-15 11:27
  • nw}F

am currently using a custom rom (resurrection remix )andriod version 4.4.2 and is the best rom i have use so far .fast,no lagging no problem with it now.

• 2014-09-13 22:53
  • fmge

• 2014-09-13 22:52
  • fmge

Does anyone know how to turn off the camera shutter sound?

• 2014-09-10 09:11
  • IaH1

How to upgradable my phone????
you have any idea???

• 2014-09-09 18:31
  • P%%v

Using this all the time daily and it is perfect., reasonably fast, never any hard crashes.

Email., web., music (local and streaming) all work flawlessly.

However I did some reading and despite my eagerly awaiting., I stayed with Gingerbread.

The hate is mainly from JBers, one I read updated the day they bought and can have on real experience of how well it functions with GB

• 2014-09-08 04:16
  • sw{t

I am getting some mms's in odd format. Asks to be downloaded before you can read it but it never completes the download. Any ideas??

• 2014-09-03 21:34
  • jE6s

> In reply to @ 2014-09-02 21:30 from Yd6A - click to readGo to settings and increase brightness. Then set the security option to create a pattern to unlock your screen. My phone uses data, changes configurations, turns off sound and brightness, takes pictures, etc in my pocket. Now it can't because it does not unlock just by a tap. A specific pattern must be drawn. Quicker and easier than entering a password each time.

• 2014-09-03 21:31
  • jE6s

> In reply to Luke @ 2014-08-23 09:08 from LaG3 - click to readYes, middle Galaxy series aren't good. Galaxy Ace 2 uses NovaThor 800 MHz, Galaxy Ace 3 increases RAM, but uses Broadcomm 1 GHz. Now Ace 4 is downgrade, uses 768 MB RAM only and wins in KitKat Android.

Better increase budget and choose Galaxy S III or S4 Mini or Grand 2.

• 2014-09-03 13:49
  • tDMw

Has any on experience the display not staying bright anymore?

• 2014-09-02 21:30
  • Yd6A

I experience frequent hangups. once in 24 hrs a series of messages appear on my screen one by one saying "TW launcher has stoped unexpectedly" force close... and when it hit "force close" then another and another and so on about all applications one by one. Then I am left with only one option of wiping the data and turning it to factory reset. This erases all the data, applications,contacts,messages and every thing except photos an videos. I am very annoyed suggest me what to do?

• 2014-08-30 06:08
  • KIkv

This thing it cannot be called a "Galaxy". It worked (pretty) fine with gingerbread android, but when the update to jelly bean came on I expected a much better experience, not the opposite. It moves very slow if you don't restart it once a day and it gives you very bad headache when you try to call someone and the system freezes (when initiate or response a call the touchscreen and the system works hard or it locks; sometimes it works after 4-5 seconds). The 800 mhz dual core processor is too slow even for google navigation. Even in wi-fi or 3G, you need 5 minutes to open a single web page (typing, searching, acces a link, loading... it's awful). The single good thing on this phone is camera that makes very nice photos and videos, but in rest the whole phone works very hard in menu, aplications, internet, settings etc.

Samsungs are good, but only over 300 euro. They mocked Ace 2.

• 2014-08-23 09:08
  • LaG3

> In reply to sajeewa @ 2014-08-19 13:31 from v{u@ - click to readyes,you may use it in your country because it's open line and any sim would do =)

• 2014-08-22 14:07
  • BRfk

I cant make any video call... it shows 'unable to make video call.. try voice call... i live in a 3G coverage area.. how can i make video call.... ? please give the suggestion...

• 2014-08-22 11:48
  • uNVG

from last one year iam using ace 2
nw i like to change my handset panel
here those things are not available
hw can i get it ?

• 2014-08-20 20:34
  • uuCc

from last one year iam using ace 2
nw i like to change my handset panel
here those this are not available
hw can i get it ?

• 2014-08-20 20:28
  • uuCc

i bought that phoe from italy.but i can it use sri lanka? ple tel me imadiatly sir pls.

• 2014-08-19 13:31
  • v{u@
Total of 4058 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160.