Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 - user opinions and reviews

7.0

how to connect otg pendrive for samsung galaxy ace 2 i8160

• 2014-08-13 17:29
  • iwpK

> In reply to ttt @ 2014-06-15 08:30 from B0@Q - click to readYou should downgrade your software to 2.3.6 gingerbread ....2.3.6 is fast and smooth to Ace 2 ....jelly bean 4.1.2 is very laggy and hangs up ....

• 2014-08-12 12:06
  • 7Xqr

> In reply to milk @ 2014-06-19 08:18 from wHrS - click to readYour the only one who likes this bleep bleep phone

• 2014-08-08 03:26
  • 011f

actualy after jelly bean its memory is already 627mb and the phone is fast if your using CyanogenMod ROM....

im impress with my phone using it for a year now and it doesn't failed me

with regards to battery buy an extended high caps battery then uyour good to go

• 2014-08-07 10:11
  • vj1U

> In reply to mido @ 2014-07-23 22:08 from StNa - click to readram 450mb

• 2014-08-04 21:52
  • fxHd

i tried everything finshed to the result..its easy ti fix laging by this whay..pull the battery out let it 1 hour then back to its place and then make factory rest .now you will love the phone

• 2014-07-29 02:13
  • ajaS

• 2014-07-29 01:43
  • ajaS

How much is the memory storage after JB update?

• 2014-07-23 22:08
  • StNa

The worst phone I have ever had. Definitely!!!!
Unfortunately I still have 5 mmonths remaining on my contract. One shouldn't wish time away but this is bleep bleep!

• 2014-07-23 20:16
  • 3HjL

Don1t buy this phone - super slow....especially after updating from gingerbread to jelly bean...just terrible....

• 2014-07-23 15:31
  • pTAj

To be blunt, this is a really terrible phone.
I have had it for a year and a half (unfortunately). From the first few days of owning it I've experienced lag, freezing, crashes, you name it. This is the SLOWEST phone I've ever used. This is an incredibly UNRESPONSIVE phone. Most of the time it takes 5 tries to get the keyboard working so that I can type a simple text message, and when it finally decides to work the tap calibration is lacking. I have to constantly clear the ram in order to not have the phone freeze up and go ballistic. And if you need to use the internet, set aside some time, you'll be there for a while. There are so many applications that this phone can't handle-- including it's built in ones! It will freeze after the simplest command and then a pop up window will tell you the app isn't responding. So frustrating! Basically, you can do better.
I will say that the battery life is quite decent. And it charges pretty fast. The sound quality could be worse, although it's not great. It does look nice, and the buttons are laid out in a nice way. It's also durable: I'm pretty clumsy, but despite how many times I've dropped it no scratches or cracks.
Overall, though, I wouldn't wish this phone upon anyone. My whole family has one, and a few friends-- they all hate it, and our phones all individually fail in their own way. This phone is a menace!
[ A word to the wise: If you want headphones with remote control, you're going to have to use the (really really terrible) Samsung ones that come in the box, or struggle with other brands that sometimes work, but usually don't. ]

• 2014-07-21 06:30
  • YeRm

I tried to switch onechat and googl+ into userapp .then tada it come great ace2 try and thank me later

• 2014-07-17 17:52
  • ajaQ

The Mobile some times very slow or switch off,

Pls advice....

• 2014-07-09 10:21
  • v$xq

> In reply to chinkskin @ 2014-07-04 19:02 from D9e{ - click to readI had a problem with my phone the day i bought it i update it in 4.1.2 and then it closed and would not open.I took it to service and they said the would change the motherboard with the warranty.I had 7 days doa but the store i bought it didnt had the phone in stock anymore and i deside to keep it and repair it.After i let it to service after 2 hours tops they called me to tell me that the phone is working and the didnt have to replace anything.When they opened it they found a piece o metal that had probably forgoten inside when the put it together in the factory in Korea and that was causing the problem.They remove it and thats it the phone was working perfectly again.From then the only problems i had was software problems like most phones have never again harware and i have it more than a year.When your ACE 2 stoped charging couldnt you send it to service with your warranty because you said that you only had it for 6 months and Samsung gives a 2 year warranty to her phones?

• 2014-07-08 16:56
  • 0Tv7

> In reply to chinkskin @ 2014-07-04 19:02 from D9e{ - click to readThat because of the terrible work that google did in this phones 4.1.2 jellybean it consumes a lot of ram and has bugs and freezes with the 2.3.6 gingerbread works perfectly.For somebody who wants a smartphone only for sms and calls its the best.For somebody who wantS it for the use of internet its terrible.I have it one year and i will change it till christmas with s4 mini

• 2014-07-08 16:40
  • 0Tv7

> In reply to chinkskin @ 2014-07-04 19:02 from D9e{ - click to readThats because of the terrible work that google did in this phones 4.1.2 jellybean with thw 2.3.6 gingerbread works perfectly.

• 2014-07-08 16:33
  • 0Tv7

this phone was terrible. Anyone looking for a new phone, dont get this one. I didnt want an iphone but i also didnt want a huge galaxy, so i got the ace 2. Its good for the first couple weeks but then becomes extremely sluggish. Its very slow and cant even post pictures to instagram (phone crashes). After about 6 months of having it, it stopped charging, i could either send it in, pay 150$ (about the retail value) to get it fixed or just get a different phone. I went back to my Lg Rumour. I have yet to talk to someone else who'll disagree, i know many people with the Galaxy Ace 2 and they all agree that its a piece of garbage. Good camera though, but takes a while to process the pictures. Its a sleek, good looking phone, but doesnt really reflect that in its performance. Not impressed..

• 2014-07-04 19:02
  • D9e{

i am also using maclaw (now called novafusion) 4.4.4

• 2014-07-01 18:47
  • sX9{

I don't really know why you cannot zoom an object closer anytime you are using ace2 camera to take pictures.can anyone help me in doing that?

• 2014-06-30 10:13
  • fuvF
Total of 4056 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160.