Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0
7.1
7.0

Did it supports temple run and subway surfers

• 2013-08-14 18:58
  • uvsi

> In reply to Toru @ 2013-08-14 14:33 from uNVC - click to readHey toru....I also have a KSA Ace 2.I'm thinking of the UK version(xxmc8) or will go for indonesian version(xxmd4). don't know which is faster or has least bugs, I hope uk version is pretty good, I search tutorials about flashing uk version on Internet and I think it is less buggy..... I don't think ksa will get an update soon....

• 2013-08-14 14:48
  • rATF

please suggest me anyone which version of jellybean are better for ace 2.I want to update my device by odin because samsung authority didn't rollout jellybean update for ksa region.

• 2013-08-14 14:33
  • uNVC

I tested jelly bean on my ace 2 its very good how ever little lag but its not too bad
Some guys say it takes minutes to respond but that's never happens if you are advanced use never

open allot of apps and clear ram etc

• 2013-08-14 11:31
  • mtb8

hello. can anyone tell me the best jelly bean ROM (fastest, least bugs) for my ace 2? official jb not released in my country and im using sucky Portuguese xxmf1 rom. is UK any better? or any other ones you guys might be using

• 2013-08-14 09:55
  • KIeq

> In reply to jisnul @ 2013-08-10 18:47 from rAf5 - click to readyes but it had text written all over it. stupid and useless thing to do. had to take it off but the screen is solid. 9 months and not a single scratch

• 2013-08-14 09:47
  • KIeq

> In reply to Usama33 @ 2013-08-12 06:19 from sUvU - click to readgo for another phone is what i'd recommend. gingerbread is ancient and the jelly bean is not official so it bugs a lot on my phone. games work good on gingerbread though. go a little higher and you can get a good 2nd hand galaxy s2, or new (no warranty) htc sensation, sensation xe or amaze 4g

• 2013-08-14 09:46
  • KIeq

@jisnul. Yes it is available through kies. But I havent updated it yet. Thought of getting opinions from others. You can find out about XXMG2 firmware for Galaxy ACE 2 if you search the net.

• 2013-08-14 07:43
  • vL$2

It's a good mobile.
Faster than galaxy ace.
If you want a mobile only for chat with your friends and hear music, you have here the cheap and simple mobile that you were looking for.

• 2013-08-14 01:26
  • pqhi

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-12 19:20 from PBxP - click to readFrom which country your phone is from? Does that screen guard provide smooth touch? Or did you changed it?

• 2013-08-13 02:13
  • YT1t

I want to buy this phone, according to spec. it is best for me and in range also , its approx 18.5K in Pakistan.
I just use Smart phone for social networking not for games or other apps.
Should i go with it ? What about its speed ? &
how much it cost in your area ?
Please rply me. It would be gr8 if u e-mail me .
ebullient_ushi@yahoo.com

• 2013-08-12 06:19
  • sUvU

Does Anybody had got an ace 2 which had screen guard out of the box?

• 2013-08-10 18:47
  • rAf5

y camera sometime fails.....each time i have to switch off and on.....

• 2013-08-10 18:30
  • t1$E

> In reply to androida @ 2013-08-09 17:55 from s%{h - click to readHey from which country did u purchase your ace 2? If u are able to update through kies, then you should do it through kies.flashing through ODIN may brick your phone.don't know about mg2, who told you that it is bug free?

• 2013-08-10 09:22
  • 7j}6

> In reply to jisnul @ 2013-08-09 17:48 from YT1s - click to readI use Nokia Lumia 520 now.

• 2013-08-09 20:23
  • 6%eP

anyone have experience in using firmware mg2 for galaxy ace2?? its available through kies.. heard its free of bugs..

• 2013-08-09 17:55
  • s%{h

> In reply to NikiWP @ 2013-08-09 12:54 from KxFV - click to readThanks......by the way which phone do you use now?

• 2013-08-09 17:48
  • YT1s

> In reply to jisnul @ 2013-08-09 08:37 from U$4N - click to readCamera is OK. Game, depends on the game. I had tried play Dark Avengers (developed by Gamevil), it faced bad lag on Jelly Bean. For hang/freeze, that I had ever experienced on Galaxy Ace 2 from browsing using Chrome and streaming YouTube. I don't know about XXMF1 or XXMF2. I just tried (downloaded itself) Jelly Bean leak XXMB2, XXMB4 and official XXMC8. The best Jelly Bean 4.1.2 I had tried was XXMD4 (Indonesia only), I took Galaxy Ace 2 to Samsung Service Center. For Jelly Bean China, German, or UK, I never try them.

• 2013-08-09 12:54
  • KxFV

> In reply to NikiWP @ 2013-08-09 08:17 from KxFV - click to readI know GB is faster but need JB.
I actually don't use messaging and YouTube often.But does it have other problems in gaming, camera or restart problems?

Is xxmf2 free from bugs?

Please suggest whether xxmc8 or xxmf2 is better?Suggest me the best firmware.
(I also heard about xxmf1, plz advice which I should flash)

• 2013-08-09 08:37
  • U$4N
Total of 4069 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160.