Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0
7.1
7.0

> In reply to jisnul @ 2013-08-21 15:29 from rAQi - click to readactually my phone's hardware is broken so i need to bring it to the repair shop under warranty

• 2013-08-22 14:38
  • KZ8Q

> In reply to islamsword skhirat @ 2013-08-14 11:31 from mtb8 - click to readHey which version if Jb do you have?

• 2013-08-21 15:31
  • rAQi

> In reply to arse @ 2013-08-21 14:38 from KZ8P - click to readIt is simple...go to recovery mode by pressing home button, power button, volume up button.then select wipe data and after that wipe cache partition then select reboot...it'll work afterwards......

• 2013-08-21 15:29
  • rAQi

> In reply to jisnul @ 2013-08-20 14:30 from rAT8 - click to readwell yeah fine sorry and btw how can i reset it if the phone can't turn on????send it to repair center???

• 2013-08-21 14:38
  • KZ8P

> In reply to emad @ 2013-08-19 16:50 from dMCp - click to readapps are stored on the phones internal memory and not the sd card as far as I know

• 2013-08-21 12:30
  • M3s@

> In reply to arse @ 2013-08-20 05:04 from KZ8P - click to readDear friend, do not speak about the thing that you don't know clearly....the boot loop problem ( stuck at samsung logo ) happens to most android devices and it can be cleared easily by resetting phone.... why jellybean lag on this device because of improper optimisation of firmware for this device, it will be cleared in the future......So please don't say about a thing that you don't know....

• 2013-08-20 14:30
  • rAT8

Hey if i were u i wouldn't consider buying this device because i have tried to root it and it had so many problems screen wont show samsung logo i have waited for hours and still nothing and if u updated the jelly bean version like me it will lag so much even though u disable animations thanks dont buy this device im an experienced user of this phone im sorry samsung but u guys suck....

• 2013-08-20 05:04
  • KZ8P

Hello I have Ace 2 with original OS Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)I have a problem with External SD card when i need to move Apps to external card in mobile menu i can`t see External sd card while via PC i Can find the external sd card please help me.

• 2013-08-19 16:50
  • dMCp

please post the link which can i download free full version of nba 2k13????ive already tried apkmania but still i cant run the app

• 2013-08-19 03:37
  • v0qJ

Heyy i was wondering if samsung would give an another update to android jelly bean 4.2.2 with touch wiz ux nature or whatever like the galaxy ace 3 ohhh but with no lagss please samsung give a new update

• 2013-08-17 18:22
  • PS6v

• 2013-08-17 18:15
  • KZ8M

Hello friends. I buy the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. And I would like your suggestion, of all who have to use it and who was used. In my country it costs $ 200. Thanks

• 2013-08-16 19:46
  • 0wem

> In reply to Toru @ 2013-08-15 08:12 from uNVC - click to readBefore I use Lumia 520 I use Galaxy Ace 2, had Jelly Bean Indonesia (XXMD4) from Samsung Service Center ITC Roxy Mas Jakarta. It still has a bug when streaming YouTube, played Dark Avengers faced lag.

• 2013-08-15 18:29
  • KxYw

Is there any way to overclock the ace 2 cpu from 800 mhz to 1 ghz

• 2013-08-15 17:51
  • utdk

hi I am facing problem while downloading app of above 1gb. I m trying to install nfs most wanted but it shows u should have 1938mb free but I have 4gb card and 3gb free memory.. it intalls the apps to usb storage not on sd card or external storage.plz somebody help me. or plz tell me the method how can I download apps of above 1gb memory.
thanks

• 2013-08-15 11:59
  • KIGj

tell me anyone Indonesian jellybean update user, is it free from bug because I want to update
I heard that it is bug free and fast from other version so please tell me any Indonesian version user.

• 2013-08-15 08:12
  • uNVC

i'm from Morocco & tried the uk jb (XXMC8) & it's laggy, so tried another jb from Turkey (XXME7) & also laggy, so decided to roolback to gb until samsung release a free bug version.

• 2013-08-14 20:20
  • fwxU

Did it supports temple run and subway surfers

• 2013-08-14 18:58
  • uvsi

> In reply to Toru @ 2013-08-14 14:33 from uNVC - click to readHey toru....I also have a KSA Ace 2.I'm thinking of the UK version(xxmc8) or will go for indonesian version(xxmd4). don't know which is faster or has least bugs, I hope uk version is pretty good, I search tutorials about flashing uk version on Internet and I think it is less buggy..... I don't think ksa will get an update soon....

• 2013-08-14 14:48
  • rATF

please suggest me anyone which version of jellybean are better for ace 2.I want to update my device by odin because samsung authority didn't rollout jellybean update for ksa region.

• 2013-08-14 14:33
  • uNVC
Total of 4086 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160.