Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.0
7.1
7.0

> In reply to chinkskin @ 2014-07-04 19:02 from D9e{ - click to readThat because of the terrible work that google did in this phones 4.1.2 jellybean it consumes a lot of ram and has bugs and freezes with the 2.3.6 gingerbread works perfectly.For somebody who wants a smartphone only for sms and calls its the best.For somebody who wantS it for the use of internet its terrible.I have it one year and i will change it till christmas with s4 mini

• 2014-07-08 16:40
  • 0Tv7

> In reply to chinkskin @ 2014-07-04 19:02 from D9e{ - click to readThats because of the terrible work that google did in this phones 4.1.2 jellybean with thw 2.3.6 gingerbread works perfectly.

• 2014-07-08 16:33
  • 0Tv7

this phone was terrible. Anyone looking for a new phone, dont get this one. I didnt want an iphone but i also didnt want a huge galaxy, so i got the ace 2. Its good for the first couple weeks but then becomes extremely sluggish. Its very slow and cant even post pictures to instagram (phone crashes). After about 6 months of having it, it stopped charging, i could either send it in, pay 150$ (about the retail value) to get it fixed or just get a different phone. I went back to my Lg Rumour. I have yet to talk to someone else who'll disagree, i know many people with the Galaxy Ace 2 and they all agree that its a piece of garbage. Good camera though, but takes a while to process the pictures. Its a sleek, good looking phone, but doesnt really reflect that in its performance. Not impressed..

• 2014-07-04 19:02
  • D9e{

i am also using maclaw (now called novafusion) 4.4.4

• 2014-07-01 18:47
  • sX9{

I don't really know why you cannot zoom an object closer anytime you are using ace2 camera to take pictures.can anyone help me in doing that?

• 2014-06-30 10:13
  • fuvF

> In reply to fancy Jones @ 2014-06-13 06:33 from mcuw - click to readIm using Maclaw CM11 4.4.4

• 2014-06-28 14:39
  • gxQu

I don't know if it's just my device, but 4 or 5 months after i started using it, it started turning off all by itself, it would just stop responding while i was using apps, any apps, and it will not let me access my photo gallery, it generally sucked.

• 2014-06-27 14:27
  • 001}

i love using ace2,very user freindly and easy to access all kinds of apps..thanks samsung for creating ace2..

• 2014-06-19 08:18
  • wHrS

> In reply to tech_nick @ 2014-06-01 20:21 from t78c - click to readYes for me Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 is still better than Ace 3 you know why? Beacause Ace 2 has Apperture f2.8 lens thats why Ace 2 has better camera than Ace 3... And besides the only advantage of Ace 3 is slighty more faster than Ace 2 in processor... I stiil love Ace 2

• 2014-06-17 09:31
  • t7Vx

I want to update my phone via cm11 but do I need to root it? please help thanks in advance

• 2014-06-16 09:04
  • iIaC

hello I have the phone and I love it but jelly bean is a horor so I've been thinking about installing cm11 but I want to ask do I need to root my phone before that. please help . thaks in advance.

• 2014-06-15 08:30
  • B0@Q

> In reply to Mix @ 2014-05-18 19:47 from 3nqn - click to readPlease I downloaded the custom ROM but wasn't working well on my ace 2,I will be glad if you give me the download link to the ROM you talking about or attach the file here so that I download, my email is fancyjonesgh@gmail.com
Hoping to here from you soon

• 2014-06-13 06:33
  • mcuw

for any one who suffers lagging and frequent restart issues ... try apex launcher .... it kinda solved most of the problem and more stylish .... I think the problem is the touchwiz launcher itself ! .... for better results try custom roms on xda

• 2014-06-13 05:58
  • fmhq

> In reply to NikiDroid @ 2014-06-02 14:28 from tDCx - click to readThat's kinda because it's newer.

• 2014-06-04 03:52
  • 7Ax7

> In reply to tech_nick @ 2014-06-01 20:21 from t78c - click to readI think Ace 3 is better, it has better chipset and newer firmware,

• 2014-06-02 14:28
  • tDCx

Using which firmware version?? Is your device okay like before?

• 2014-06-02 10:05
  • K2F%

do you think ace 2 is still better than ace 3?

• 2014-06-01 20:21
  • t78c

I downloaded jelly bean for my ace 2 because gingerbread was to slow, now with jellybean: it's even more slow, snapchat workes better though, somehow i can't printscreen anymore (tried every damn button and every combination). I like the looks from jellybean but realy, never thought a phone could be soooooo damn slow....

• 2014-06-01 12:10
  • mwH%
Total of 4062 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160.