Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 - user opinions and reviews

13%

6.7
6.9
6.9

Does it have plastic or glass screen?

• 2014-02-20 21:27
  • 3q{E

Front camera still vga?

• 2014-02-20 17:16
  • thtJ

Ace 3 or Galaxy Win??

• 2014-02-20 16:24
  • ib4L

hi i bought this 2 days ago , charged it as suppost 1st time and as i was using it was at 53% battery it dropped to 20% all of a sudden , after it ran out and powered up it went back to 35% with out charging it! whats going on??? it this suppost to happen to a new phone or is it until i charge the phone 2-3 times???

• 2014-02-20 15:59
  • p@xr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-20 06:23 from uwTt - click to readits better than sony xperia l orm

• 2014-02-20 10:45
  • Kxv6

which is better xperia m,xperia l or Samsung galaxy ace 3??i am not at all a gamer..but need good performance,not much maintenance,atleast 720p movie playing cpacity,and better battery backup..which one is better???

• 2014-02-20 06:23
  • uwTt

> In reply to nick crases @ 2014-02-16 09:26 from 0FiI - click to readCheck ur gramer then maybe me under stand commenter that ur made

• 2014-02-19 20:45
  • N@Bb

Can you download skype and have skype on this phone ??

• 2014-02-19 11:59
  • 3AxW

• 2014-02-19 01:55
  • qbjM

I got it about 3 months ago. Its very very laggy at times and the camera is not very clear when zoomed in. Also, the wifi etiher takes really long to connect or can only connect for a few seconds before it disconnects by itslef. Not recommended

• 2014-02-18 13:05
  • IWNP

I have use this ace 3 lte over six months now... at first I have a problem with it... always got ram low and slow action from it.. but since it have software updates... all have changed 90%... more faster and ram more stable... oh..!!! and 10% for manual clean ram... I use quick memory booster apk... need to upgrade to kitkat.... is that possible???

• 2014-02-18 11:57
  • tZ40

• 2014-02-18 07:25
  • qbjM

A++ Fantastic! ...especially for the (low) price. The screen is excellent, with good resolution,vibrant colours and brightness. WIFI and 3G internet are both fast (no 4G in my area yet). Battery is good and will last all day even with fairly heavy use (photos, internet, apps, talking, texting).

CAMERA: Very good! I have read complaints about the camera but do not agree: For a 5mp phone camera it is excellent - auto focus, macro, flash, and other options all work well. If you do photo editing afterwards, the photos look superb (already have had compliments on my photos from Facebook friends).

I now have close to 40 Apps installed and not once has my Ace3 stalled, lagged or froze.

Phone communication (voice and text message) is excellent. As with most all other phones, you will want to put this in a case as it is smooth and liable to slip out of your hand. In conclusion I can say that the Ace3 has exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend others to buy this phone (unless they are Apple iPhone fanatics who want to spend 2 or 3 times the amount that the Ace3 costs). I bought one for my wife, who is *not good* with technology, and she loves the phone and has no trouble using it.

• 2014-02-18 04:25
  • w7m}

Can i put a 1800 mAh battery from Ace 3 LTE in ace 3 duos??

• 2014-02-16 17:39
  • snU9

> In reply to Nin96 @ 2014-02-03 01:03 from PBTX - click to readYou can I've been using it for almost one month with one sim an working great.

• 2014-02-16 15:56
  • NkXF

I have about 200MB of free memory and it wont download or update a thing it just says " insufficient storage available" please someone give me a solution...thanks

• 2014-02-16 15:54
  • NkXF

Everything's good.. the price, the size, the ram etc.. but the camera is kinda slow.. not as fast as Samsung S4.. and the button not really good...

hmmm...

• 2014-02-16 14:52
  • tuf5

a guy this is not rally expensive but is so good buy it also the thing is amazing they all the staff where in the samsung galaxy tab 1.10 or maybe 10.1 they pute it to the samsung galaxy ace 3

• 2014-02-16 09:26
  • 0FiI

> In reply to help[er @ 2014-02-08 12:59 from t}5q - click to readAce 3 is better

• 2014-02-15 22:48
  • JxJ7
Total of 1290 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3.