Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 - user opinions and reviews

6.9

Please tell me that which phone i should buy huawei g610,ace 3,dous 2 hurry up

• 2014-10-06 18:38
  • fBhp

I thought the phone is double sim phone?

• 2014-10-04 21:42
  • 3sE3

> In reply to sooelos logas @ 2014-10-03 17:37 from t1$A - click to readSry not cheaper , mid range phone

• 2014-10-03 17:42
  • t1$A

I m using ths phn . I can say ths is a good phn,not best or bad . If u want a cheaper phone thn ths is bst for u .

• 2014-10-03 17:37
  • t1$A

> In reply to charu @ 2014-10-01 12:05 from IWUw - click to readHey , first u have to improve your English thn comment ok

• 2014-10-03 17:31

not good 1500mAh battery

• 2014-10-03 11:54
  • uCcw

> In reply to Nabeel @ 2014-09-28 18:00 from IT@} - click to readhey hey hey if you want to install the apps in the SD card just follow my instructions :D
press and hold the home button you'll have the recent apps menu with 3 icons down the screen .. you'll find task manager icon >> the google search icon >>> the close all apps icon
tap the task manager icon you'll find active apps >> downloaded >> ram >> storage
tab the "downloaded" icon
you'll see the list of the downloaded apps
tap the app that yo want to move to SD
you'll find the app info..slide down..here you are "Move to SD card"
if you want to see more..go to the settings >> application manager >>> you'll find every thing about apps there :D
and .. what is your country ? if you are Egyptain I might buy it :D but I didn't decide if I will buy or not..just tell me if you are Egyptain :D thanks

• 2014-10-02 23:53
  • MfxH

Does samsung galaxy ace 3 support OTG cable??? Anyone pls help meee

• 2014-10-02 22:07
  • KFM3

> In reply to Nabeel @ 2014-09-28 18:00 from IT@} - click to readyou can download certain apps which made you can install application into sd card. just search in play store.

• 2014-10-02 11:16
  • uCcg

> In reply to sarad @ 2014-09-10 10:07 from tes8 - click to readnokia x2 bad phone.dont by nokia x2. iam using one day nokia x2.samsung s duos 2 good phone.ace 3 iam not use.

• 2014-10-01 12:05
  • IWUw

Hi, I really like this phone the only problem I have is the power saving mode! when the battery gets to 30% it automatically switches to power saving, which turns all volume down and the screen goes dark. Its so annoying because I have to go into setting a re ajust everything constantly. Tried to turn it off but it doesn't exist in my phone! The phone shop said to download the latest version of jelly bean but not sure I want to mess with it to be honest. any suggestions???

• 2014-09-28 19:01
  • atqH

BAD PHONE.
Guyz i am using this phone since dec 2013 dont buy this phone it always hangs reason is when you install any application it will directly install in your phone internal memory as there is no option to install a app directly to sd card in this phone.Its internal memory is not 4gb its only 2gb because 2 gb is consumed by internal apps which cannot be deleted.Once its memory is full it will start hanging which will be very frustrated then you will have to move apps manually to sdcard which will consume a lot of time because of its hanging problem.If you are a heavy user then this phone will hang almost every day.Friendly saying dont buy this phone and i am also selling this phone.

• 2014-09-28 18:00
  • IT@}

frnds plzzzzzz tell me abot ur experiance abt this cell i want to buy...waiting of rply

• 2014-09-28 16:44
  • Y}K4

In updates for Samsung Ace 3 GT-S7262, there should be 3G network for easy browsing and download...

• 2014-09-28 12:05
  • fuNc

just bought ace 3. can,t get the voice lower and those I´m talking to get their voice back in echo. anyone please?

• 2014-09-26 17:26
  • DXRv

> In reply to blendY @ 2014-09-22 19:38 from mD6i - click to readIphone 4 is now discontinued
iphone 4s is way better than iphone 4

most of the apps for iphone cost
in android they are free

Remember that every time an iphone has a new phone, the other iphones become slower and almost useless

i defenitely recomend u and android

good luck with your choise :)

• 2014-09-23 00:14
  • PdDI

hi guys or friends can someone help me please?
I want to buy this phone cuz this has 1GB ram and 5mp
but my uncle is telling me that iphone 4s is much better than this even iphone 4 what I should do is this better than iphone 4 and iphone 4s help me guys?
and who has buyed this?does he broken fast or slow or never?help me guys cuz I want to buy new phone samsung galaxy ace 3 or iphone 4s.I know that samsung galaxy s3 is better than samsung galaxy ace 3 but I don't know about iphone4

• 2014-09-22 19:38
  • mD6i

> In reply to omar yousri @ 2014-09-14 17:44 from Nkyd - click to readif u have Viber or any luancher so plz uninstall it and then restart. speed will be perfect. so dont take tention. Becz i have also Galaxy ACE-3.

• 2014-09-22 11:43
  • KI4M

> In reply to omar yousri @ 2014-09-14 17:44 from Nkyd - click to readtry to remove ur sd card, if this solve the problem, then backup all data from the card to your pc thru card reader (some file might not able to read{corrupted} ignore it, once done then format it thru pc, put it back to the phone, do a format thru phone, then copy back all data back from pc to the sd card.

• 2014-09-15 05:43
  • PUak

my ace 3 phone become slow and it restart from it self many times ...... what is the solution ???? plz help me the phone dosn't exceed 2 monthes

• 2014-09-14 17:44
  • Nkyd
Total of 1348 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3.