Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 - user opinions and reviews

6.9

Great Phone...Love it

• 2014-02-22 09:41
  • 6PGv

Hi guys..I want to ask about the on this phone
Does id support subway surfers and traffic racer smoothly? I think 1 GB ram and dual core 1.2 ghz krait is good for this gams but..
I am not sure..
Does it work smoothly while running apps or not??
And does it work smoothly while there are about 10 apps installed but not running included games like subway surfers,temple run and traffic racer..
Please someone answer soon

• 2014-02-22 01:37
  • fk{L

What is the Menu and Back buttons glow color on the white model - white or blue? I only know that black version has blue glowing buttons.

• 2014-02-21 14:24
  • 3q{E

> In reply to nick crases @ 2014-02-16 09:26 from 0FiI - click to readCheck ur gramer then maybe me under stand commenter that ur made

• 2014-02-21 01:21
  • qbjM

is there any difference in the features or cam result of ace 3 duos or 3g variant?

• 2014-02-20 21:41
  • 6QHP

Does it have plastic or glass screen?

• 2014-02-20 21:27
  • 3q{E

Front camera still vga?

• 2014-02-20 17:16
  • thtJ

Ace 3 or Galaxy Win??

• 2014-02-20 16:24
  • ib4L

hi i bought this 2 days ago , charged it as suppost 1st time and as i was using it was at 53% battery it dropped to 20% all of a sudden , after it ran out and powered up it went back to 35% with out charging it! whats going on??? it this suppost to happen to a new phone or is it until i charge the phone 2-3 times???

• 2014-02-20 15:59
  • p@xr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-20 06:23 from uwTt - click to readits better than sony xperia l orm

• 2014-02-20 10:45
  • Kxv6

which is better xperia m,xperia l or Samsung galaxy ace 3??i am not at all a gamer..but need good performance,not much maintenance,atleast 720p movie playing cpacity,and better battery backup..which one is better???

• 2014-02-20 06:23
  • uwTt

• 2014-02-19 20:45
  • N@Bb

Can you download skype and have skype on this phone ??

• 2014-02-19 11:59
  • 3AxW

• 2014-02-19 01:55
  • qbjM

I got it about 3 months ago. Its very very laggy at times and the camera is not very clear when zoomed in. Also, the wifi etiher takes really long to connect or can only connect for a few seconds before it disconnects by itslef. Not recommended

• 2014-02-18 13:05
  • IWNP

I have use this ace 3 lte over six months now... at first I have a problem with it... always got ram low and slow action from it.. but since it have software updates... all have changed 90%... more faster and ram more stable... oh..!!! and 10% for manual clean ram... I use quick memory booster apk... need to upgrade to kitkat.... is that possible???

• 2014-02-18 11:57
  • tZ40

• 2014-02-18 07:25
  • qbjM

A++ Fantastic! ...especially for the (low) price. The screen is excellent, with good resolution,vibrant colours and brightness. WIFI and 3G internet are both fast (no 4G in my area yet). Battery is good and will last all day even with fairly heavy use (photos, internet, apps, talking, texting).

CAMERA: Very good! I have read complaints about the camera but do not agree: For a 5mp phone camera it is excellent - auto focus, macro, flash, and other options all work well. If you do photo editing afterwards, the photos look superb (already have had compliments on my photos from Facebook friends).

I now have close to 40 Apps installed and not once has my Ace3 stalled, lagged or froze.

Phone communication (voice and text message) is excellent. As with most all other phones, you will want to put this in a case as it is smooth and liable to slip out of your hand. In conclusion I can say that the Ace3 has exceeded my expectations and I would definitely recommend others to buy this phone (unless they are Apple iPhone fanatics who want to spend 2 or 3 times the amount that the Ace3 costs). I bought one for my wife, who is *not good* with technology, and she loves the phone and has no trouble using it.

• 2014-02-18 04:25
  • w7m}

Can i put a 1800 mAh battery from Ace 3 LTE in ace 3 duos??

• 2014-02-16 17:39
  • snU9
Total of 1075 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace 3.