Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
7.0
6.9

No it doesnt record HD videos. Only VGA.

• 2012-04-26 21:25
  • t@5d

it is a very good phone indeed, but only problem is its resolution, it should have 480*800 resolution, i am facing no prblms with it.

• 2012-04-26 20:06
  • bJfN

Is there any other phone in and around 15k rs as good as ace plus or better than it?!

• 2012-04-26 19:09
  • t}c$

> In reply to Jaideep @ 2012-04-25 17:11 from bCi8 - click to readOS use the rest of RAM.

• 2012-04-26 18:25
  • 3nu$

I absolutely love this phone! I bought it today and I'm satisfied with my purchase! The phone works flawlessly! I'm not in to video chatting so I don't mind that it doesn't have a front camera, actually this 5MP camera takes very nice photos! About Gaming this phone can play some good HD games. Also right now I have N64oid so I play Nintendo 64 games without any problems! Surfing through the internet is smooth as silk! I totally recommend this phone to everybody who wants to have a nice device without overpaying too much money. It's totally worth it's price!

• 2012-04-26 17:38
  • 0xP6

i bought galaxy ace plus on 5th april .. its a very nice phone.. the display is quite gud ..i like it ...

• 2012-04-26 16:46
  • uus$

> In reply to Rahul @ 2012-04-25 20:27 from RBAL - click to readI bought this mobile today and it's working very fine. I don't face any such issue like restarting.

However, I m using internet on GPRS, It shows tower but many a times I lose the connection to internet. I dn't know whose fault it is Mobile or Service Provider.

• 2012-04-26 16:10
  • PSyH

Pathetic Phone .. pls don't buy it.

• 2012-04-26 15:31
  • vw7r

HTC explorer----Samsung g ace plus or---nokia 603.
Which one is the best.
Plz help me out.
Thanks in advance....

• 2012-04-26 15:09
  • XuMw

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-04-26 07:47 from PVdw - click to readOS required some amount of memory reserved for its use but still remaining memory is sufficient. I have purchased this phone 2 months ago from http://www.govasool.com/index....e-plus-s7500 n I am fully satisfied with its performance. Its awesome man !!!!

• 2012-04-26 13:30
  • vGsy

Same, It was specified 512 MB Ram but shows only 398 MB. Why?

• 2012-04-26 07:47
  • PVdw

plz tell me it is hd phone ?

• 2012-04-26 07:27
  • TL5a

I think it is a good phone but it really need a front camera also the
The video cality it is not. Good the cality is VGA very low should record hd videos

• 2012-04-26 01:35
  • 3ajR

Hi guys,I was very excited about this phone so i went ahead and bought it on this 22nd april. Same day i came to know that the moment i insert any sim card, this phone restarts automatically. Have tried everything but nothing workout ut. Today is the 4th day, have given to the Samsung Service Centre. If they fail to resolve the issue, will get replacement. But i feel dis appointed. Did anybody else face this kind of problem where cell restarts after inserting simcard.

• 2012-04-25 20:27
  • RBAL

Bought ace plus, but RAM showing 398MB instead of 512MB RAM. Kindly clarify..

• 2012-04-25 17:11
  • bCi8

> In reply to VimZ @ 2012-04-23 18:36 from YTxZ - click to readit has 1.87 gb internal usb storage and 1 gb for games and apps . It is expandaple for external memory upto 32gb

• 2012-04-25 12:46
  • rJEZ

in pakistan it is not launched..... i am thinking to buy this phone but don't know when it will launch in pakistan... by the way like this samsung galaxy ace plus ... excellent features

• 2012-04-25 12:11
  • uWG}

i saw galaxy ace plus all white here in Egypt

• 2012-04-25 01:20
  • fk2t

i have this phone for a week.works great..but encrypted my phone micro sd card..can't use it..suddenly froze and then didn't responded and with sd card inside sounds would be off at times and no notifications or anything..bought a sd card recommend by the store where i got the phone..now can't use sd card on it.and tried another one same thing..works at first shows it and then again nothing..no sd card storage..overall the phone moves nicely ..battery life with wifi on non stop is about a day a day and a half with chat applications in the back running..did anyone had same problems with the micro sd card storage or just me?

• 2012-04-24 19:50
  • 3Iaq

It is very fast and stable phone

• 2012-04-24 18:26
  • rJuV
Total of 2644 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.