Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
7.0
6.9

this phone "samsung galaxy ace plus" is my 1st android phone. I've been using it since last year and for the performance im happy to say its awesome. several times i accidentally drop it and still its working fine

• 2013-03-12 08:50
  • KiCg

I purchased this phone last month from Dubai. But the Ram is only 378 mb. in the specification it was mentioned as 512. please advice

• 2013-03-12 08:15
  • 2SFD

I like this phone. . .but i dont know this phone support gameboid emulator? Can tell me?

• 2013-03-12 07:25
  • tufI

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-03-10 11:58 from t}Ak - click to readNah good for lighter uses but bad for daily uses...my friend's always complain about annoying limitation USB storage and useless SD card storage.

• 2013-03-11 20:10
  • 9xFA

I buy new phone galaxy ace plus GTS 7500 dated 03-03-2013.Initially for four ,five days it was working very fine but after that I am facing the problem that, when I call on skyp,nimbus,or viber from my Ace plus ,on first time there will be perfect communication ,but when I try to call second time microphone does not work and the other party cannot hear my voice .For every new call I need to switch off my phone ,this is really terrible for me ,

If anybody have the solution to resolve this issue then please guide me further.Thanks

• 2013-03-11 07:53
  • SdrH

Super awesome phone.. Have been using it for almost a year now.. hangs a bit once in a while.. but only rarely.. in short i would say: "worth the buy. awesome experience."

• 2013-03-10 11:58
  • t}Ak

very good phone :)

• 2013-03-10 10:44
  • fwCH

a very good android phone

• 2013-03-10 10:38
  • fwCw

Using the Phone since 6 Months. Too Much issues with the Phone..
1. When on Calls The Phone restarts automatically.
2. When listening to FM n gets a Call the Phone Freezes. Have to Restart the Phone by removing the Battery.
3. There is too much of Latency while accessing Application.

Have Formatted the Phone & Also updated the Software on the phone still the same issues.

Even the Screen doesn't respond most of the times.

Non of the Games works fine.. There is latency with Subway surfer, Temple run, Temple Run 2.

Any thing that can be done. It is a Hardware Issues coz have checked with the software. Or is it a Phone Issue Itself.

Please let me know.. Thanks.

• 2013-03-09 01:54
  • XNtq

Using the Phone since 6 Months. Too Much issues with the Phone..
1. When on Calls The Phone restarts automatically.
3. There is too much of Latency while accessing Application.

Even the Screen doesn't respond most of the times.

Please let me know.. Thanks.

• 2013-03-09 01:52
  • XNtq

how to check jb update ?

• 2013-03-08 13:07
  • w9D$

> In reply to alfher @ 2013-03-03 02:14 from v0qG - click to readin the play store

• 2013-03-08 09:22
  • ppPB

> In reply to heryp86 @ 2013-02-27 05:42 from RGHe - click to readya..screen resolution is nt good..it hs ly 158ppi resolution..ace 2 has 246ppi resolution...a lot of difference bw the two phones...

• 2013-03-07 15:16
  • s81k

I think it will get the jb update. Just look at the HTC Desire C and his much lower specs, it runs jb flawlessly. Anyway, all we can do now is buy a newer model or wait.

• 2013-03-07 07:49
  • SvBn

I'm not getting option to upgrade Android to jB..
Help frnds.........

• 2013-03-06 02:18
  • U@5k

oh for gods sake, it IS capable of running jelly bean, although heavily optimized one

• 2013-03-05 23:17
  • 3qDG

The specification too low.... Forget Jellybean. buy s advance or Ace 2 .

• 2013-03-05 19:01
  • tU3w

I'm sure that the jellybean update is gonna get into the ace 2 this month.
I find pretty hard to get jellybean into the ace plus sooner or later; is that the ace plus is so much inferior than the ace 2, they at samsung have just abandoned and forgotten to update their poor displayed mobiles. I'm trading now my plus to get the ace 2 or other newer samsung with peak standards. God bless you all in Jesus name.

• 2013-03-05 05:42
  • LI3H

the update isnt released so you arent getting it guys..

• 2013-03-05 04:14
  • uuRu

hey my phone is not showing the jilly bean update ..... pls do something guys

• 2013-03-04 17:16
  • KhtM
Total of 2667 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.