Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

7.2
7.0
6.9

its nt a gud phn..... only ok ok... touch is olso nt a valn gud.... in gaming touch hangs.......
nd battery lyf also low....

• 2013-01-30 12:35
  • KAvB

Hey guys, I'm using Sony live with walkman for 1 year. Now I am thinking to buy ace plus.. Is it ok or I buy xperia u? Because I haven't much budget. How is the speed, gaming, sound quality via headphone, camera and video?..I'm waiting for your valuable reply. Thanks..

• 2013-01-29 18:59
  • s8h{

• 2013-01-29 18:52
  • s8h{

I am unable to receive any attachment photos please help

• 2013-01-29 08:19
  • PQK8

Over all a good phone.
But the camera is extremely disappointing. Just cannot focus properly even with flash. Very disappointing result with the so called auto focus camera. The concept of camera button on the touch screen is a bad idea and very very defeating, it is almost impossible to take self pictures.
But communication features are good.
However I have had a number of times when the phone just went into a hang and I had to remove the battery.

• 2013-01-28 14:39
  • 2@sS

Get the download for what's app for Samsung ace plus from here http://softaya.com/samsung-gt-...wnload.html. worked wonderfully

• 2013-01-27 11:13
  • 7tUG

> In reply to ANNE @ 2013-01-25 03:06 from t7CI - click to readIn some cases you need to reset your phone by turning it off, remove the sim and put it back again, activate data transfer and get a fresh suscription (prepaid) and clear the ram totally. if this doesn't fix the problem, call or go to your nearest network provider and request for a system reset of your sim or whatever they tell you that need to be done.

• 2013-01-26 03:07
  • LI3H

hello i just want to ask what to do to use my samsung galaxy ace plus in mobile internet using prepaid load. because how many times i registered it in unli fb but i cannot use it because the web page is not found. i already check the "use pocket date" it is the same there is no connection. i already open my mms. pls help me with regards to my concern. thanks

• 2013-01-25 03:06
  • t7CI

> In reply to shan @ 2013-01-24 08:51 from u{Jc - click to readyou welcome Shan,

• 2013-01-24 22:16
  • 8xfe

> In reply to Fernando @ 2013-01-24 00:44 from LI3H - click to readThanks, Fernando.

• 2013-01-24 08:51
  • u{Jc

> In reply to shan @ 2013-01-23 10:31 from u{Jc - click to readHello, I definitely and absolutely recommend you to buy the Ace 2 instead of the ace plus, if you don´t want to spend too much money in a very sophisticated phone that is,ideal would be to buy the S3 mini or the S3 to say something.- With the ace plus you get very low user interface resolution and no front camera,so the ace 2 would be a very good satisfactoy mid-range phone investment really, as it being the true ace succesor, make an effort and buy a high end phone.- God bless you all in Jesus Name.

• 2013-01-24 00:44
  • LI3H

> In reply to Fernando @ 2013-01-23 03:14 from LI3H - click to readWhat are the issues you have with this phone. Have you upgraded it to ICS version ?

• 2013-01-23 11:07
  • u{Jc

I'm about to buy this phone. Please tell me whether I can upgrade this phone to ICS version and do you recommend it ( upgrade).

• 2013-01-23 10:31
  • u{Jc

I think that I will buy another samsung smartphone, but one in the very upper range ( SIII or newer ones), and not in the middle range never again, lesson learned, since you pay less you are left-behind-waiting for samsung to remember that you are a customer that buy one of its new phones in the $200 budget.- Consider the ace plus and ace 2 display, why low and high resolution respectively? why not amoled screen display in these early aces?

• 2013-01-23 03:14
  • LI3H

> In reply to Randeep Panesar @ 2013-01-21 08:06 from w0WV - click to readwell ace plus is expected to get the update by mid feb or starting march...this is what sources say!but keep in mind galaxy s2 and ace 2 still havent got the update and we cant xpect ace plus to get the update before these phones!and one more thing to keep in mind..samsung has not yet confirmed the update for ace plus...they have only confirmed 4 s2,s advance and ace 2 till now.

• 2013-01-22 15:28
  • 7qAe

veri fine

• 2013-01-22 12:49
  • t}qx

I think the battery reduces very fast wen we surf the internet....thats the main prob in the Ace plus..

• 2013-01-21 09:51
  • 7tTP

> In reply to vaibhav @ 2013-01-08 12:06 from Xu0v - click to readhey dude this is randeep i am waiting for the jelly bean 4.1 launch m using Samsung ACE PLUS will it be available in Feb. or march.. i m waiting desperately

• 2013-01-21 08:06
  • w0WV

i want buy these in 2013,,, i wonder samsung upgrade jelly bean or not yet!!!

• 2013-01-20 18:44
  • tufa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-01-15 17:32 from N9@T - click to readagreed. like sony xperia j is lower specs then sony ericsson live with walkman it can update to JB4.1! WTF SONY!

• 2013-01-18 12:06
  • PS6w
Total of 2645 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500.